Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1585693707167.png
I want to thank all my girls, and Asswipe is super proud of me!! And all the things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just reflecting on the last vlog and arsewipe saying pick your battles. All the cult were joining in saying let her have some fun and him saying she would just do it anyway.
Can you imagine what society would be like if we all behaved like the Maass family, no rules , no discipline. All the kids running riot doing exactly as they pleased, all the adults behaving like narcissistic pigs , not working, drinking by the pool all day, welcome to the world of Asa and Priscilla.
That sounds like The Lord of the Flies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got some kind of promotion with her play make up job
Lol.. MLM scams dont have promotions... she probably bought enough product to move her to another level. I saw her crying at the beginning and couldn't watch much more.

Again eating a huge pan of lasagna dripping with cheese.. enough to feed 60 people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well.
Asa fasts forward through "Morning Meeting" but even in FF we see Abbie is just standing and hand-flapping. Asa gets an A for doing the work for her.
Abbie do you need a swimsuit? Hey...she doesnt understand weather at all. I think the prompting and the fact that its usually sunny is why she gets it right! Wow. No tit sherlock.
Once again they turn the camera off as Abbie starts melting down. Such good parents.
Saying "Go" is screwing her up. Hmmm. Does she flip out when you say "Go pick a snack?" "Go to the bathroom?" "Go get Summe
r?" Nope.
She picked out "all the things" on my phone Cilla.
Hmmm. Asa recycling old videos, and the odd 4 min short extras were taking away from the family. They family you are in the house with 24/7.
P is gonna be a Wax Make Up Boss Babe.
Lasagna...P could only buy two of each cheese!
P has a breakdown thanking "her girls". Little man cant pop bottles. Summer is braying in the background. Abbie could care less. "Give mom a high five!" Abbie waves bye.

And heres my outtake...about the miracle cream P is currently pushing. Asa has dipped his hand in something. Does no one else see how clean his wrist and arm are? LOL Not discolored a bit. How do people not SEE this?! A perfect line right at the wrist.
1585694746508.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I havent yet read too many of the new posts so sorry if this is repetitive.

The throwback vlog today...they were in CA last year. Asa comes out of a public restroom and starts saying about how there was no toilet seat in his stall. Just a metal bowl like in a prison.

Well obviously if he's thinking about it that much it means he probably did #2. At which point I got this image in my head of his bare ass seated on the metal bowl.
and he said he had to use the handicapped stall. WHAT???? LOL.

• Haha
Let’s contradict ourselves again!!!
ASSa admitted in early vlogs that Abbie doesn’t response to P, nor listen to her and it is the reason ASSa does all the morning routines, bathing, etc...
Cut to today’s vlog, A just admitted that P is being more hands on with AB’s schooling, while he is handling all the paperwork...
But, then you show her doing school with you.. So, maybe, you just were trying to push the envelope some there...

Also, maybe Ab doesn’t want to be forced straight into being on camera, first thing in the morning ASSa!! Seriously, think with the 🧠 on top of your head and not the 🤑 in your eyes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And heres my outtake...about the miracle cream P is currently pushing. Asa has dipped his hand in something. Does no one else see how clean his wrist and arm are? LOL Not discolored a bit. How do people not SEE this?! A perfect line right at the wrist.
1585694746508.png
But of course scamming garbage vloger.
Damn his hands, that just ain't right. My husband is a mechanic his hands have calluses but not like that. WTH kind of friction is causing those nasty calluses?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well.
Asa fasts forward through "Morning Meeting" but even in FF we see Abbie is just standing and hand-flapping. Asa gets an A for doing the work for her.
Abbie do you need a swimsuit? Hey...she doesnt understand weather at all. I think the prompting and the fact that its usually sunny is why she gets it right! Wow. No tit sherlock.
Once again they turn the camera off as Abbie starts melting down. Such good parents.
Saying "Go" is screwing her up. Hmmm. Does she flip out when you say "Go pick a snack?" "Go to the bathroom?" "Go get Summe
r?" Nope.
She picked out "all the things" on my phone Cilla.
Hmmm. Asa recycling old videos, and the odd 4 min short extras were taking away from the family. They family you are in the house with 24/7.
P is gonna be a Wax Make Up Boss Babe.
Lasagna...P could only buy two of each cheese!
P has a breakdown thanking "her girls". Little man cant pop bottles. Summer is braying in the background. Abbie could care less. "Give mom a high five!" Abbie waves bye.

View attachment 102344
I notice that Abbie went upstairs for a break even though she had only just got up and done nothing. Also she has a meltdown when asked to wash one dish. That girl is so lazy and arsewipe constantly makes excuses for her. She has a tantrum when she is told to do a task and knows full well that he won’t make her do it.
He is such a lazy parent, you can see where she gets it from.
I feel awful saying this but I just can’t like her.

Damn his hands, that just ain't right. My husband is a mechanic his hands have calluses but not like that. WTH kind of friction is causing those nasty calluses?
Oh please no, I just got an awful picture flash before my eyes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s a knuckle dragger ............. 🤐.

And can’t you just picture his tiny thumbs struggling to pop the cork? bwhahahaha Sorry for the imagery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My ex was a mechanic too lol. His knuckles were banged up like this too. But in this pic it looks like Asa got greasy, and then partially washed his hands with some GoJo...because the dirt is what is making his knuckles stand out. Whats interesting is I went back to screenshot the "after" pic and now I cant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t watch the newest propaganda. The fast forwarding was making me dizzy. Again,we know they read here. All of this P is working so hard crap is due to the many here who have questioned why she is so hands off when it comes to Abbie. It’s all for show.
In the brief couple of seconds I did see,Abbie wasn’t to happy about anything going on. Asa can make all the excuses he wants, it again,it’s Abbies way or no way. And one doesn’t have to be a Rhodes scholar to see she learned early on that Mama ain’t interested and Daddy will give in.
I noticed again the DD crate on the counter. Here’s hoping that DD as some others will have to shut down(sorry workers) soon to help protect the workers and all others. Guess then they will have to design are someone to make coffee all day(Summer? Pay attention).

• Heart
They like to tell themselves an MLM isn't a pyramid scheme.. but however you say it it is a scam that preys on people. I just saw an anti mlm video that says all the MLM's know that many people will be getting the stimulus check... and are going to try to get people to spend it on joining their MLM... so beware.. and I'm sure P and her "girls" are already zooming in on the poor FA "fans".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They like to tell themselves an MLM isn't a pyramid scheme.. but however you say it it is a scam that preys on people. I just saw an anti mlm video that says all the MLM's know that many people will be getting the stimulus check... and are going to try to get people to spend it on joining their MLM... so beware.. and I'm sure P and her "girls" are already zooming in on the poor FA "fans".
LOL Typical. And "her girls". Hey Boss Babe, how about acting your age, and better yet a bit professional and maybe calling them women? Are you selling make up or girl scout cookies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.