Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any time in life when you speak your opinion, there will be people who will disagree and do it loudly. I posted my opinion of parents dating and got jumped all over and told I was absolutely wrong. I still feel the way I do from statistics, but I apologized for offending anyone and moved on. You can move on as well.

I do want to mention that I have said her behavior is learned. The chaos makes her chaotic. The chasing, tickling and restraining has made her aggressive. I mentioned if they wanted calmness from Abbie, they need to reflect calm. Also...those two fat pigs got that way from over eating, food is a big part of their life. So....Abbie always wants food. They are lazy as all get out...Abbie is lazy. This entire family is disrespectful and it angers Abbie and Isaiah, so they behave the same.

I still cannot say I do not like Abbie, she is a product of her clueless parents and I still find her innocent. That is just my opinion.
Oh yay, FINALLY someone also understands that restraint does not calm anyone! Heck, people gave been KILLED due to restraint (look on Neuroclastic, the name is Max Benson I think). Yet another reason why I, an autistic person, get panicked when I watch them and other similar meltdown videos, and I know many other autistic people agree because there gave been hundreds of articles, comments etc on Autism Inclusivity etc, and yet they still do it. Restraint would be the post terrifying thing ever for me. Actually autistic adults/teens need to educate parents on this because without understanding, NT people can just make it worse.

Reactions: 2
This vlog is from 2017 (Hard Day for Autism Mom)

P is actually truly working with Abbie AND some discipline with redirection too! It reminds me that they used to use the counting down technique to keep her on task. I don't think they do that (much) anymore. What a difference in P's interaction from 2017 to now.

Isaiah Maass on TikTok What he did to that poor cat was cruel! Repressed frustration perhaps???? I am shocked he would do that to his cat...
She gave up on her.
Honestly, this girl is a drag.

She gave up on her.
Honestly, this girl is a drag.
Interesting. I liked these people in the video better than the cast of the newer shows. Priscilla seems like a totally different person, one I could potentially like. Isiah seemed like a typical 15 year old boy, kind of goofy, silly & sweet. And Assa didn’t seem too horrific, either. Abbie seems healthier, albeit ornery. The comparison is enormous when you watch two side -by-side. Money is so powerful. Historically it has been man’s downfall and we can see the process happening right before our very eyes.
Hope everyone is staying watchful, prepared and healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting. I liked these people in the video better than the cast of the newer shows. Priscilla seems like a totally different person, one I could potentially like. Isiah seemed like a typical 15 year old boy, kind of goofy, silly & sweet. And Assa didn’t seem too horrific, either. Abbie seems healthier, albeit ornery. The comparison is enormous when you watch two side -by-side. Money is so powerful. Historically it has been man’s downfall and we can see the process happening right before our very eyes.
Hope everyone is staying watchful, prepared and healthy.
THIS is exactly how I feel. I found them before they even had 100K subscribers and started following. I even bought LL to help them. They were so likable, so r.e.a.l., so authentic. Then the YT channel took off, they went to those conferences to learn how to get even more clicks, comments, likes and sponsors (which is SO annoying in the newer videos) and BOOM - they went over the edge. It's startling how narcissistic and obnoxious they have become with the influx of money. And the way A puts down Isaiah (sometimes passive aggressive and sometimes not) is just disheartening after all the years he has been Abbie's 3rd caregiver. It's almost like they are getting back at him for having the gall to go to a college away from home. Summer is his replacement. I wonder what it will be like for her once Isaiah is gone. Very sad. I would love to hear Crazy Nannie's perspective.

Hope this isn't kicking the ant hill, there are autistic people that masturbate, usually at inappropriate times.
I'm glad you brought this up because I think that's exactly what she is doing when she crosses her legs together and "squeezes" on the floor. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just natural.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw that vlog and had to laugh. Ashat said Isaiah is a very sound sleeper and Cilla usually has to wake him up. So that morning he didn't hear the alarm so Pilla had to get her ass out of bed to wake him. Which she probably bitched at Ashat for, so he was extra pissed. Still very infair. They need to put her out in Summers shack and quit bitching about all the sleep you are losing. After all, Abstract and Summer are such good friends they could have an all summer pajama party! BFFs!!

The child looks alot like her.

Could have sworn she called him Dad in yesterdays blog (Summer).
Very well could have. He calls her his adopted daughter

Check out Priscilla's instagram story. Lime Life is dropping their starter kits price to $69 from $99. To help people who have lost money over covid. So now they can lose even more money to a pyramid scheme!! And of course Priss is schilling it out to her followers as the best solution to their financial troubles instead of putting them even further in debt.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Thank you! Like I have mentioned several times before, I do look after dogs (cause I love them). It’s very much instinctive for me to know when they are not feeling well and my test is always to try to give them a treat - if they take it and are excited, they’re ok, if they don’t even look at the treat, then I know something is wrong for sure. So... I’m not a parent, but seeing as how Abbie loves food I would think that they would have that sort of common sense to judge if she’s sick or not. Especially since they treat her like a dog. bleeping idiots.

Also what if all those times that she is crying all day is because of a damn burn or itch down there? It makes a grown woman cry... do they ever think something maybe wrong. I already know they don’t bathe her after pool time ... because their recent vlogs show her with greasy hair ( even though she was in the pool just the night before) and often times wearing the same clothes. I bet you these dirty motherfuckers just let her stay in her wet bathing suit all day and night and put her to bed

What in the redneck, Florida living tit was that TikTok??... smh... omg

Has anyone on here watched the show “Atypical” on Netflix? I think that was my first real intro into autism and then I somehow came across this bullshit tit show that is FA... and I was wondering about the difference in the autism. I was so confused. These fools really had me thinking that IDD is autism. I am so glad that I am now aware and can see and acknowledge the difference with my own eyes.
Atypical..I heard is cool, but appraently the actors aren't autistic, just fyi. So it's not *quite* as real as it could've been, and autistic actors are missing out on an opportunity to show their talents :(

Asshat thinks he's a speech therapist now. View attachment 104187
View attachment 104188
View attachment 104189

Well, Isaiah just lost a million cred points from me:
These "fans" remind me of my brother and I when we were kids and used to argue with each other. " Your just a big poop face!!!","You didn't have do that you big dumb ass wipe, I'm telling!!!" Sounds like a bunch of small children getting ready to go tell mommy on someone.

• Haha
THIS is exactly how I feel. I found them before they even had 100K subscribers and started following. I even bought LL to help them. They were so likable, so r.e.a.l., so authentic. Then the YT channel took off, they went to those conferences to learn how to get even more clicks, comments, likes and sponsors (which is SO annoying in the newer videos) and BOOM - they went over the edge. It's startling how narcissistic and obnoxious they have become with the influx of money. And the way A puts down Isaiah (sometimes passive aggressive and sometimes not) is just disheartening after all the years he has been Abbie's 3rd caregiver. It's almost like they are getting back at him for having the gall to go to a college away from home. Summer is his replacement. I wonder what it will be like for her once Isaiah is gone. Very sad. I would love to hear Crazy Nannie's perspective.

I'm glad you brought this up because I think that's exactly what she is doing when she crosses her legs together and "squeezes" on the floor. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just natural.
I AM saying it's wrong and I'm SO GLAD someone finally mentioned it!! I think that's what she does when she lays on people and needs that Deep Pressure thing. Look, she's 15years old and they said themselves that she is always naked! She takes off her clothes and gets in the shower with cilla every time she is showering. Here's the thing; she is NOT 4 or 5. we have all seen little kids with their hands in their pants. She has the body of a woman,can you IMAGINE the inappropriate things she does when she comes in the room with no clothes and wants to wrestle? Come on now. And, when she rocks on the couch, ever notice she always has a pillow on her lap? Maybe they couldn't stop her so they told her to cover it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.