Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost a case of Munchausen... and gets attention and money from their daughter's condition. So they don't want her to grow. They want to keep her the way she is, or worse, so they can keep getting attention, recognition, etc.

Not much different than doing the opposite with Isaiah. His success is their success. They deserve that attention. It's not Isaiah's accomplishments but theirs for being awesome parents.
Idk if I would classify them as having Munchausen. But what is clear is that Assa is narcissistic. And the thing about people like him, if they have a child and see dollar signs, they will exploit that child for profit. It's all about control, manipulation and how they can make people see this false image. This whole Fathering Autism channel was this narcs idea from the very start. He's always been the one controlling the situations and he even controls his family too. Narcissists are just horrible people in general, they do and say horrendous things, gaslight a person, they will pray on people, use and latch onto others to flue that supply they so desperately need. He knows what he does is wrong, and he might feel a tad bad for his actions, but at the end of the day, a narcist doesn't care.

On the positive side, people seeing through his lies, questioning him constantly about what he's doing wrong, proving the lies, etc, it gets to him and if you push his buttons, that's when you see the cracks form In that false image he's so desperately trying to put on for people. It raddles people like this so to speak.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I havent yet read too many of the new posts so sorry if this is repetitive.

The throwback vlog today...they were in CA last year. Asa comes out of a public restroom and starts saying about how there was no toilet seat in his stall. Just a metal bowl like in a prison.

Well obviously if he's thinking about it that much it means he probably did #2. At which point I got this image in my head of his bare ass seated on the metal bowl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are milking the social distancing situation. Ppl are vulnerable right now. Abbie jumping in the pool means nothing when a virus is spreading. “Pick your battles”, who would want to discipline a girl with autism when she’s just trying to enjoy herself in the pool. Their fans are idiotic and obsessed with a 14 year old. No way this would fly with a NT teen.

I once questioned munchausen too but I don’t think it’s that. I just think they are lazy and don't care to teach her anything. “She’s mentally challenged, why care” is what I think they have thought. IMO Abbie is as “bad” as she is because they did not teach her anything.
They really do not live in the real world. I'm sure it will be margaritas by the pool later, meanwhile my company just furloughed 220 ppl

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You tubers get credit for your the views too. Thats why they want so many views on there.
I'd say closer to 5 not 7. and I'm sure the stroller was for elopement or tantrums.

Many are mentioning the Preacher/Evangelist title for him but I still don't see it.
He probably liked the clout and status that a Preacher can have. but Preacher also have to have PR and social skills. Asa is just too awkward and has no class or social skills. I can only see him having a following of women with low self-esteem and weak men with no moral compass, all dim bulbs.
Even that I can barely imagine. There is a reason they have no friends in real life ( I think the other YT vlog squad"besties" is fakery for views). His interactions with people in the vlogs is highly edited and he still seems socially awkward.
That's why he is obsessed with this YouTube business. For sure the money but also the camera makes him feel empowered, makes him feel large and in control. Stick a camera in people's faces and tell them that you are putting them on the internet...suddenly they start singing your tune. He is getting off on this job in so many ways. Now he has adoring fan$ and dumb women praising him and calling him a great husband and father and wanting to have a "love like theirs" 🤯.

Whew I bet his ego almost can't contain itself....almost :cautious:

He's just a little man on a BIG ego trip being followed by a bunch of suckers with screws loose in my opinion.
Did you notice on the vlog when defiantly defending his no punishment belief for the jumping in the pool...even his cocky head..
the way he even holds his head it's like he's dismissing anyone who dares question him. I'm telling you guys...its not just what he says...its his head cocked!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Narcissists are just horrible people in general, they do and say horrendous things, gaslight a person, they will pray on people, use and latch onto others to flue that supply they so desperately need. He knows what he does is wrong, and he might feel a tad bad for his actions, but at the end of the day, a narcist doesn't care
Trust me, I know. It took me forty-five years to figure out my mom is a narcissist. I finally had to distance myself from her. She was starting to treat my daughters and my granddaughters bad. It's really sad and I still think about my childhood and get angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'd say closer to 5 not 7. and I'm sure the stroller was for elopement or tantrums.

Did you notice on the vlog when defiantly defending his no punishment belief for the jumping in the pool...even his cocky head..
the way he even holds his head it's like he's dismissing anyone who dares question him. I'm telling you guys...its not just what he says...its his head cocked!
That’s exactly what I think. He dismisses people who question him and the way he walks round that house with a swagger really gets me. He is king in his own little bubble and can’t see what an arse he is.
As for the discipline with Abbie, there is none and I am just waiting for the fallout. You can’t put pigtails on a 20 year old, 300lb woman . All he has going for him at the moment is that Abbie is still a child but that is coming to an end and I can’t wait to see his bubble burst.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt they have maunchausen by proxy. Isiah has stated he wanted to be a preacher. He used those tools to become the ringmaster of his family. He probably has studied the masters of the tv evangelical crowd for a good long time.
All he did was parlay it into a different type of swindle. He may have started out in getting the autism awareness message across,but those likes started pouring in. He then learned all he could about making money from his reality show.
The hook was of course Abbie. Make her antics seem like something out of a sitcom,throw in a few “sweet girls” “princess” as hook lines and voila! He is now a master of all things autism!
And when the viewers started craving to see more of P,look,she now cooks and gives decorating tips on her own series!

The pandemic showed them interest is waning a bit..lots of factors of course. So now we trot out the puppies,the sentimental favs,and another hook.
Can’t fault them there. The fans who are gullible enough to pay for that “extra content” are his prime target. Like any good snake oil salesman,he knows just how to reach into their pockets and take their monies.
Sadly,these people would go without for themselves than to dare take away from him!

There are idiots everywhere who think cause it isn’t as bad it could be are letting down their guard. Let her be angry. Better safe than sorry. And while numbers aren’t high there,doesn’t mean they won’t get there. FL was very late in releasing numbers and testing still isn’t where it may be.
And as someone who knows first hand what it is to lose a loved one to this insidious virus,let me say you are right to be concerned! Your family safety is more important than a damned birthday!
I highly doubt they have maunchausen by proxy. Isiah has stated he wanted to be a preacher. He used those tools to become the ringmaster of his family. He probably has studied the masters of the tv evangelical crowd for a good long time.
All he did was parlay it into a different type of swindle. He may have started out in getting the autism awareness message across,but those likes started pouring in. He then learned all he could about making money from his reality show.
The hook was of course Abbie. Make her antics seem like something out of a sitcom,throw in a few “sweet girls” “princess” as hook lines and voila! He is now a master of all things autism!
And when the viewers started craving to see more of P,look,she now cooks and gives decorating tips on her own series!

The pandemic showed them interest is waning a bit..lots of factors of course. So now we trot out the puppies,the sentimental favs,and another hook.
Can’t fault them there. The fans who are gullible enough to pay for that “extra content” are his prime target. Like any good snake oil salesman,he knows just how to reach into their pockets and take their monies.
Sadly,these people would go without for themselves than to dare take away from him!

There are idiots everywhere who think cause it isn’t as bad it could be are letting down their guard. Let her be angry. Better safe than sorry. And while numbers aren’t high there,doesn’t mean they won’t get there. FL was very late in releasing numbers and testing still isn’t where it may be.
And as someone who knows first hand what it is to lose a loved one to this insidious virus,let me say you are right to be concerned! Your family safety is more important than a damned birthday!
GrammaL .....I am so sorry to hear you have lost someone close to you. My condolences to you.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Surfers for Autism/Abigail:
I am still thinking about that video. How old did Abbie look to you all?
She looked to me somewhere between 5 and 7? Why were they pushing her in a baby stroller to the beach and holding her like a 1 year old?
They showed her walking so she was not having issues there. Was it a safety precaution to keep her from eloping or did they push her around in it regularly? How long did this go on, is that why she hates walking, has low muscle tone and sits/lays down wherever she goes?
I will have to say she was probably around 5-6 years old BUT gosh, hate to defend them... My 11 year old has a wheelchair/stroller. He has a genetic condition (tied into muscular dystrophy) and Autism. We don’t know why it effects him like it does, the doctors haven’t seen many cases but he seems to be effected more than another child that has the same genetics. He has low muscle tone like Abbie, rode in strollers until he outgrew them and then it took me 3 years, fighting the medical insurance company, to have a custom chair for him made and covered (only cost $5k, yea, made me sick!)...
His chair can be used for when he gets tired and needs to sleep (which still happens to this day), if he is having a meltdown or needs a get away, he can go into his chair and it has an extra large canopy he can close 75% over himself...
Now, I don’t know why they were baby holding her, unless it was to get her stable, from going from the water to the sand... She was really unstable on her feet and they may were just making sure she didn’t fall in or get hit by someone else’s board... But, the shocked looked on P’s face, said a LOT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Self Righteous old witch warning:

I know this thread is about FA...but man...I cannot with that Kaitlin chick. Ok...so from her vlog on March 20, she is going back to work as a nurse. She is staying at her parents so they can watch her kid. Kaitlin's mother is out of state visiting HER mother. Kaitlin and the grandpa took the kid to Publix, Panera, Moe's and McDonalds all in the same time frame. Is it just me or what the duck? Why as a nurse does she not know to STAY HOME? I'm just floored.

They cannot chase her if she runs now or probably ever.
Im not talking about eloping, Im talking about her meltdowns.... when she hits and kicks and bites and throws herself around.

Reactions: 9

The throwback vlog today...they were in CA last year. Asa comes out of a public restroom and starts saying about how there was no toilet seat in his stall. Just a metal bowl like in a prison.

Well obviously if he's thinking about it that much it means he probably did #2. At which point I got this image in my head of his bare ass seated on the metal bowl.
You are probably over-thinking, too. Better things than that to dwell on! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

What pi**ed me off about that whole thing was him using a handicap toilet! He had absolutely no right to do so. But then again,he’s ASS Maas! No rule to big for him to break!

GrammaL .....I am so sorry to hear you have lost someone close to you. My condolences to you.
TY...

They really do not live in the real world. I'm sure it will be margaritas by the pool later, meanwhile my company just furloughed 220 ppl
Am so sorry to hear that. Hope you will be okay. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trust me, I know. It took me forty-five years to figure out my mom is a narcissist. I finally had to distance myself from her. She was starting to treat my daughters and my granddaughters badly. It's really sad and I still think about my childhood and get angry.
Im so sorry you had to go through that. My ex-husband was a horribly evil and monstrous man, a narcissistic sociopath if you want to place a label on that evil bastard. It's torture living with these kinds of people because they just don't care how they are treating you or what they are doing to you. If you're able to ever get out of it (and thank God you realized it and decided enough was enough for the sake of you and your daughters and granddaughters) it feels like you're leaving a war zone behind. What these people can do to one's physical and mental state is something horrendous. And I get the being angry part, it's so hard healing from things like this. But it's so good you decided enough was enough because that's so hard to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well well well...looks like P’s business has taken a slight turn. Products are either out of stock or very low in quantity
As I mentioned before,L’occitane,who is the parent company,is NOT going to refurbish the LL products before their top brand. Their brand is international and they will do all they can to protect it during this time.
Btw,the hand sanitizer is all gone,so now she’s pushing a new cream of some sort to moisten up the hands after using so much sanitizer/ washing of hands......LMAO...didn’t she tout her sanitizer was oh so moisturizing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im so sorry you had to go through that. My ex-husband was a horribly evil and monstrous man, a narcissistic sociopath if you want to place a label on that evil bastard. It's torture living with these kinds of people because they just don't care how they are treating you or what they are doing to you. If you're able to ever get out of it (and thank God you realized it and decided enough was enough for the sake of you and your daughters and granddaughters) it feels like you're leaving a war zone behind. What these people can do to one's physical and mental state is something horrendous. And I get the being angry part, it's so hard healing from things like this. But it's so good you decided enough was enough because that's so hard to do.
My late ex-husband was like that as well. He died a year ago, 35 years after our divorce. Everything was always somebody else’s fault..he never took the blame. I wasn’t happy to hear about his death, but I wasn’t sad...more relieved he wouldn’t make anyone’s life hell again. The post traumatic stress never fully goes away.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Off topic- while I am not good at remembering names and such,I hope that all here stay healthy.While we may not know each other personally,we do have a sort of bond( calling out the hypocrite Moob man). We all still have a very long way to go before things ever get back to “normal” again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just reflecting on the last vlog and arsewipe saying pick your battles. All the cult were joining in saying let her have some fun and him saying she would just do it anyway.
Can you imagine what society would be like if we all behaved like the Maass family, no rules , no discipline. All the kids running riot doing exactly as they pleased, all the adults behaving like narcissistic pigs , not working, drinking by the pool all day, welcome to the world of Asa and Priscilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just reflecting on the last vlog and arsewipe saying pick your battles. All the cult were joining in saying let her have some fun and him saying she would just do it anyway.
Can you imagine what society would be like if we all behaved like the Maass family, no rules , no discipline. All the kids running riot doing exactly as they pleased, all the adults behaving like narcissistic pigs , not working, drinking by the pool all day, welcome to the world of Asa and Priscilla.
My kids would have been hellions!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought we were all hook tube viewers here? Someone here put me on to it, so they don't get views and ad revenue. Don't use any links to watch them.

Surfers for Autism/Abigail:
I am still thinking about that video. How old did Abbie look to you all?
She looked to me somewhere between 5 and 7? Why were they pushing her in a baby stroller to the beach and holding her like a 1 year old?
They showed her walking so she was not having issues there. Was it a safety precaution to keep her from eloping or did they push her around in it regularly? How long did this go on, is that why she hates walking, has low muscle tone and sits/lays down wherever she goes?
I figured it was so she didn’t run, I’ve seen other autistic kids treated this way too and it makes me feel bad for them, them being/feeling babied like that! Check out The Wee Family, they have done the same with Braylee (is that her name?) :)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.