Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
View attachment 1082662
As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
View attachment 1082668
These assholes will say (and do) anything to keep the grift going.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see that Slimelife doesn't have hand lotion. Look at those wrinkled and dry old paws on Cilldebeast!! I can't stand waterprood make-up, it is too hard to take off. I also hate that she wanders about her day with those stupid markings on her hands. At first I thought that she had a strange tattoo. I think she does it so that people will ask her about the strange markings and then she busts out into her lispy Thlimelife thales pitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
View attachment 1082662
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
View attachment 1082668
Hey Asa, don’t get your knickers in a twist, it’s 3am! Time for beddybies, not losing sleep over comments are we? But if hate replying to people at 3am floats your boat, please crack on because it gives us some more entertainment!

There really are no words to describe this utter waste of space, but I’ll try.

patronising plonker
Passive aggressive dick
Ugly inside and out
Absolute bellend
Full of shite Ass
Word wombling gobshite
Wankering wank wanker
Talking drivel wazzack
Useless bugger
Fanny piss flaps
Gormless twit
Fool
Mardy bum
Face like a slapped arse

Basically Asa keep your pie hole shut and stop whinging when someone dares to disagree with ‘Asa the God of Autism’. Prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good Day Tattlers.
Moobie Dick. 😂
View attachment 1082662
LMFAO!
View attachment 1082668
The only thing he can even remotely get her to do has to inbolve FOOD. No we did not see her "pull out" the items to build an amaxing breas kfast. Everything was laying out when the bullshit vlog started.
Speaking of "pulling out" maybe thats what you should have done when you were out cheating on Miss Piggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These assholes will say (and do) anything to keep the grift going.
They sure will. 🐷👌🏼🐷
…and kind of making fun of someone who is skinny and might be a vegan! P said a few times to her father in law, that the neighbor was exercising, but we know that word isn’t part of her vocabulary!
I believe if you are hauling around close to 400 lbs and you are poking fun at a skinny individual that is exercising, you are asking for straight up lightning to come crashing out of a bright blue, sunny sky only to strike you right in your enlarged heart. I am sure she will just howl with laughter when she watches skinny “vegan” girls run from her industrial sized hospital gurney in Texas, while she nibbles on a plate from her 1500 calorie per day diet Dr. Now has demanded she follow. LOL! Heeeheeeheee! Sooooo funny! 😂😂
Hey Asa, don’t get your knickers in a twist, it’s 3am! Time for beddybies, not losing sleep over comments are we? But if hate replying to people at 3am floats your boat, please crack on because it gives us some more entertainment!

There really are no words to describe this utter waste of space, but I’ll try.

patronising plonker
Passive aggressive dick
Ugly inside and out
Absolute bellend
Full of shite Ass
Word wombling gobshite
Wankering wank wanker
Talking drivel wazzack
Useless bugger
Fanny piss flaps
Gormless twit
Fool
Mardy bum
Face like a slapped arse

Basically Asa keep your pie hole shut and stop whinging when someone dares to disagree with ‘Asa the God of Autism’. Prick.
OH MAN!😂
Fanny piss flaps
Wankering wank wanker.
Those two are the absolute best.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only thing he can even remotely get her to do has to inbolve FOOD. No we did not see her "pull out" the items to build an amaxing breas kfast. Everything was laying out when the bullshit vlog started.
Speaking of "pulling out" maybe thats what you should have done when you were out cheating on Miss Piggy!!
How did THAT work for ya?

Reactions: 7
I'm still le
Good Day Tattlers.
Moobie Dick. 😂
View attachment 1082662
LMFAO!
View attachment 1082668
What was the comment that led to this bitchy response from Asa? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see that Slimelife doesn't have hand lotion. Look at those wrinkled and dry old paws on Cilldebeast!! I can't stand waterprood make-up, it is too hard to take off. I also hate that she wanders about her day with those stupid markings on her hands. At first I thought that she had a strange tattoo. I think she does it so that people will ask her about the strange markings and then she busts out into her lispy Thlimelife thales pitch.

That’s what exactly why she leaves swatches on her hands, disgusting

Reactions: 9
Today it would have been raw meat and shrimp....ugh. I'm sure she tried.

Why can't they just admit where Abbie is and go from there? What is with all this delusion? I wonder what the people around them think?
There really are no people around them.

Reactions: 14
That vlog was ridiculous! First of all we know full well they did not make her wash her hands prior to touching that food. Second, she has no ability to hold or shake that seasoning so why bother? Third, why did they make so MUCH food for 5 people??? There had to of been about 60 shrimp in there along with all that beef and veggies. That is an insane amount of food and its no wonder they are all morbidly obese. Lastly there in no amount of money and I mean ZERO amount of money you could pay me to eat anything from their house. Between Asses crusty hands, to Pigcilla constantly wiping her face and nose to Abbie's constant nose digging, thanks but no thanks. I would rather lick the handle of a shopping cart than eat anything they have touched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Almost time for a new thread. Get your thread suggestions ready for the next page guyth. ❤
By the way…for those who are interested, Pig told fart stories on her FB Live today.🤢 She claimed she let out a little toot toot that was very loud. 🙄Then she goes on to tell another that she feels defends her reasons behind being a stinky, giant sloth that despises exercise. I had to turn that tit off about that time….LMAO.
❤🥰❤ @What the .... One to add to your lovely RV show collection! ❤🥰❤
D5D76EE1-ED90-43F0-A027-B896F8981EEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
my wife and her brother are going through this. trying to clean out 48 years of memories in their moms house (she passed on labor day 2021) and I think that's why my wife struggles with it. because there's too many memories and she's afraid to let them go and let go of her mother.
my 4 siblings and I are also just beginning the process of going through my mother's things as she passed after a brief battle with cancer on February 10th. being the 4th of 5 kids, I left it to the older siblings to do what they need to do but just keep me in the loop (I live 5 hrs away from everyone). Pray for peace and strength for two families to get through losing two matriarchs. life sure won't be the same with out either of these strong women in our lives. Pray for my son who's 11 and has lost both his grandmother's in a span of 5 months.
@Derr... If you mentioned on here that your Mom passed I apologize for missing it. I've been thinking of you and her. I am sorry she passed but am glad for her sake it was quick. Please accept my belated and heartfelt condolences.

I saw her eat a chunk of raw meat also. 🤢
Steak tartare! Fancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.