Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pig in all her arm winged glory (my phone wouldn’t get rid of the

View attachment 1083402

so she asks people to comment what the weather is like and then just moans about how she wouldn’t cope.

yeah so we call farts trumps over here (we use fart as well)- we had a right old laugh when your last president was elected from his name alone!
She wouldn't even have to move her arms up and down to make a snow angel!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pig in all her arm winged glory (my phone wouldn’t get rid of the

View attachment 1083402

so she asks people to comment what the weather is like and then just moans about how she wouldn’t cope.

yeah so we call farts trumps over here (we use fart as well)- we had a right old laugh when your last president was elected from his name alone!
Why would she sit like this! Does she see thin arms and we are the crazy ones? Just goes to show she does not see how fat and ugly she is. Pig.....you're fat and ugly.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ. These two are rather entertaining lately. Pigcilla and her picnic hams and her little 'toots'. Who the duck is she kidding?! I bet she has a blowout everytime she farts with all the red meat she eats. I bet her and fuckface have skiddies on the bed sheets and in their underwear. Filthy pigs.

I think Sherri is the only one who applied the makeup in an enhancing way, the rest look a right mess.
Pretty hard to do that when you are basically a turtle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Asas lies aren't getting any fewer
Ab still can't hold a skewer

Reactions: 13
I feel like I was rude here.
No you weren't.
The truth isn't rude.
People seem to have a difficult time with the truth these days.
Facts will always be facts and the truth will always set you free.
Assa and the female sow will never understand this.
The fart talk. They're called farts in most places in the world can we call them that or would it be alright if we called them Bidens, Pelosi's or Hillarys too? 😆 🤣 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
They still need tasks broken down into smaller steps with clear instructions and reminders. A task with several/many steps, or one with many possible ways to tackle it, is nearly impossible to complete without guidance.
My child, and many autistic people, have serious issues with executive function. If you were faced with cleaning a messy room, you'd pick up items from the floor, put them where they belong, wipe up that spill you noticed while tidying, vacuum the rug once it's cleared, run a duster over the surfaces, straighten the crooked picture on the wall, etc.
A person with executive function problems will literally struggle to know where to begin. Once they do begin, they may not be able to do things in the "logical" order (i.e. pick up toys from the rug before vacuuming), they may be distracted by other things that come up (i.e. you've picked up half the toys when you notice the spill, so you go get a towel to wipe up the spill but on the way you see a boot left in the middle of the hallway so you pick that up to put it away but then there's a knock on the door so you answer it, still holding the boot, sign for the package, go put the package on the kitchen counter, realize you're thirsty so you grab a quick drink of water, and then you're standing there with a boot in your hand and the original messy room a distant memory), or they may just get overwhelmed by the task and shut down.

If a person is already dysregulated in terms of sensory needs, executive functioning is impossible. It's like trying to do trigonometry with someone screaming in your ear.
I wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I think it gives a lot of insight and that is definitely a very good thing.
Altho it's impossible for us to know, truly, what goes on in Abbie's mind (obviously, NONE of us can know that with 100 percent total certainty).. I think you bring up excellent points that could very well be true for Abbie. With executive function problems, outwardly it could appear as if the person simply isn't intelligent enough, their IQ is too low, etc. But meanwhile, what is actually happening in their mind is something else, in this case executive function issues.
I have a question for you, do you think object permanence could also be a factor with Abbie? I've read that that can be a common issue for ND individuals as well.

Your last sentence is spot on. Abbie's parents have never, ever maintained the routine and consistency needed to give Abbie the skills that would help her be her best - in any area of function or learning. They've completely failed her. They don't have the knowledge - or the humility to listen to and follow the experts who do have the knowledge - to give her even a basic framework for what EF skills she's capable of. They don't have the patience to break down/chunk tasks for her when needed, and they certainly don't have the patience to continue with step by step requests every single day, consistently, for however long it takes.

And, hey. Abbie also knows damn well if she throws a tantrum or refuses to "be compliant" with a request that they'll give in. That's on her parents' utter lack of consistency. They only thing they're consistent with is doing the wrong thing at every possible turn.
This is something I have felt for quite some time - If A&P were really and truly doing everything in their power to help Abbie, ACTUALLY help her, in all the ways that she needs help, putting in the effort and consistency needed - and it had absolutely zero affect on Abbie. She didn't improve in any way whatsoever. Then yeah, I might be more inclined to believe that she is too unintelligent or her ID just overrules all of it. However, that is not what we've seen, have we? So many of us have said, at one point or another, how very LITTLE A&P do. The bare minimum with most things, some things they just can't be arsed to bother at all. The overwhelming sheer laziness and lack of consistency. Is it any wonder that Abbie is where she is now? That she is regressing in many areas?? If we were to put a whole 2% of effort into something, it should not be a shock or surprise that the outcome would be pretty poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No you weren't.
The truth isn't rude.
People seem to have a difficult time with the truth these days.
Facts will always be facts and the truth will always set you free.
Assa and the female sow will never understand this.
The fart talk. They're called farts in most places in the world can we call them that or would it be alright if we called them Bidens, Pelosi's or Hillarys too? 😆 🤣 😛

Speak it to the heavens girl!!
Assa and Mama Sow… and a number of leghumpers. 😹 They haaaate truth tea!

• Haha
Jesus Christ. These two are rather entertaining lately. Pigcilla and her picnic hams and her little 'toots'. Who the duck is she kidding?! I bet she has a blowout everytime she farts with all the red meat she eats. I bet her and fuckface have skiddies on the bed sheets and in their underwear. Filthy pigs.

Pretty hard to do that when you are basically a turtle.
Throw in all the booze she drinks. She should never, ever trust a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 21
About the farting… is this why she always is sitting on one hippo hip or the other? So they sneak out easier? There is no way gaseous emissions can escape when she is sitting directly on her ass. No way in hell… 😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Thread suggestion: 4 eyebrows, 2 wonky eyes. Will she ever stop lying about her size?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So do we all assume the humpers must be disabled in some way? I can't possibly imagine what they see in the vlogs that we d

All I can figure is these humpers must be developmentally delayed themselves or have some seriously good weed or crack they use prior to watching the vlog. My favorite is the one who thinks it would so cool to see Abbie drive the golf cart! Can you imagine? Do they not see the same thrashing and uncontrollable motions we see? Are they blind?
It seems like the obvious answer is that the humpers are delayed or lack intellect, right? And, yes, some do seem to have learning difficulties.

But it's not wholly accurate across the board. There are plenty of perfectly average humpers who otherwise function normally in their daily lives - the vast majority.

What we're seeing with a lot of them ties in to psychological functions that all human beings are capable of using. It's a complicated thing, and at this moment I can't break it all down in one of my patented Long Posts
(it's hospital day for my medical child, but I should have time later tonight to expound further - and everything is fine with kiddo, just regular appointments & treatments & observation)
....but, in short, we're looking at the sunk cost fallacy and the boomerang effect. These viewers have invested time and effort and mental energy and, in many cases, actual money in the Fathering Autism cult. They've invested so much, in fact, that even in the face of EXTREMELY OBVIOUS lies, of bullshit and grift and greed, they can't mentally reconcile the effort they've put in as being useless. In response, they believe Asa's bullshit even harder, and it's very difficult to get through that "fog" of confirmation bias.

They're not blind. They're human. We all have the capacity to hold completely incorrect beliefs and stand by them even in the face of insurmountable factual evidence to the contrary.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Throw in all the booze she drinks. She should never, ever trust a fart
bet she’s sharted more than once in her life. One of those times was when she was tubing down the river, and another when Abbie grabbed her boozy drinks holder.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two more things...
I did NOT need to see Asshat w/out a shirt, whose back and mid section have more rolls than a goddamn bakery. Eye bleach needed - STAT!
Secondly, I got a good chuckle out of Asshat making a point to say he would NOT be forcing Abbie into the pool. What, so not have two people physically manhandle her into the pool like the last couple years? Is it possible that Asshat has learned? Nah. He's just trying to say the right things for the vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

A feed sack by Louis
To supply Cilla Suey

(Pronounced lou-ee)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMFAO...his tits are so big and point like a pencil! Piggy was caught eating again. I say caught eating because the look on her face is sheer terror. I love it. Keep eating you lying piece of tit.

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 6.33.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 6.34.06 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.