Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready or not!
he said they were replacing the dinette in the caravan because it’s ‘awkward and uncomfortable’ well that code for we can’t fit in the dinette anymore since we got so fat so we are having to replace it with something we can fit into.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't know if this sounds dumb, but can some of the waking up and not sleeping be down to the go go juice they give Abbie to perform?

He need to borrow one of pigs bras, or invest in a workout bra
I doubt it. Though her diet for sure isn't doing her favors in any way.

But sleep issues is a pretty common problem in asd.

Reactions: 12
They are looking for a dinette table to replace the booth in the RV because the booth takes up too much room. 😂🤔😂 Sure Assa you sweaty fat little man the truth is that you and your svelte wife are too large to fit into the booth. Too big, too big and too big! Y'all keep on eating and you won't be able to fit through the door to enter your chariot of sharts. Go own now and eat up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are looking for a dinette table to replace the booth in the RV because the booth takes up too much room. 😂🤔😂 Sure Assa you sweaty fat little man the truth is that you and your svelte wife are too large to fit into the booth. Too big, too big and too big! Y'all keep on eating and you won't be able to fit through the door to enter your chariot of sharts. Go own now and eat up.
No kidding. I thought the same thing as he was spewing his bullsh*t. It’s not the booth that takes up all the room 🤣. I hope they reinforce those steps on the RV since they were broke from exceeding the allowable weight. At what point will they realize they are all blowing up like balloons, even poor Abbie. 600 lb life.. here they come!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The Pigs are so fat that they cant pass each other in the kitchen without bumping bellies! It is beyond revolting.
Hey!! That is their dance of love, we are witnessing their foreplay. We all know that food is Cilldebeast's love language, it makes sense that they use the kitchen as their Love Lair🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Asa was terrified, terrified of the toy.
2. selfie Wrld VIP - 3 people? 3 pizzas for 5, no one likes sausage crept P. And they got cookies..
3. P embraces her cute chunky bod but hides eating….
The End

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grocery shopping has stolen my vlog watching time tonight. I cannot wait to see those two bounce around the kitchen. 😂 I am serious, if they don’t care…why should we? Eat Hogs🐷🐷🐷 EAT!
(Excluding Abbie, obviously)
Last RV Honking tour, the foldout steps needed mending. They never mentioned how they were damaged, though we definitely speculated, cause you know how we do…😂
The RV show vlog…I don’t know about y’all….and I apologize for the picture quality…Moobs quickly scanned away, but it sure looked to me like Pigfuckles was testing stair strength before lifting the stumps.😂
B3CD5C7B-65B6-4168-8D92-10514963E37D.jpeg

THIS! This is what we need from the Maassives at this point. I want to see Pig breaking stairs and chairs, and Moobie getting stuck in dinette booths.
Fingers crossed.

1. Asa was terrified, terrified of the toy.
2. selfie Wrld VIP - 3 people? 3 pizzas for 5, no one likes sausage crept P. And they got cookies..
3. P embraces her cute chunky bod but hides eating….
The End
That is what happens when she refers to herself as FLUFFY instead of FAT ASS. Sausage, cookies and paranoia. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.