Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa: I'm going to position us in the vlog to appear like we really give a tit about each other, k?
Cilla: I don't give a tit what you do, just make sure you don't drink any of MY liquor. And after we eat all this chili, you're sleeping in the shack.

View attachment 1067892

Cilla is throwing down at least two handles a week now. No doubt Abbie has had a few swigs of Cilla's Mama juice a few times too.
I found it weird/hilarious how they were standing there like that. They looked so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the main reasons you aren’t supposed to drink after weight loss surgery is transfer addictions. It’s very common to become addicted to something after surgery. your food addiction is stopped, at least temporarily. If you don’t work on the reasonings behind the addiction, you will just become addicted to something else. She obviously has trouble with shopping and drinking, as well as food now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One of the main reasons you aren’t supposed to drink after weight loss surgery is transfer addictions. It’s very common to become addicted to something after surgery. your food addiction is stopped, at least temporarily. If you don’t work on the reasonings behind the addiction, you will just become addicted to something else. She obviously has trouble with shopping and drinking, as well as food now.
This is so true, couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1067868Good gracious...it really shows here how much weight poor Abbie has put on (obviously through no fault of her own). I really really wish they'd give less calorie dense foods. If she seeks food for comfort/control/etc then give her plain popcorn for a snack, apples, carrots, grapes (cut up), etc.
I'll bet the poor girl will be weight more than her obese mother when she's twenty.
What horrible parents they are!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

He has his f’ing nerve wearing this shirt. Practice what you preach Ass face.😳
I’m sorry that I am late on commenting about this but I just have to say, I would absolutely be humiliated if I had a child that would pose this way and a husband that would go along with it.
No offense to anyone but this is straight up gang-ish looking and definitely something that Abbie should not be copying (which has happened over the years because Isaiah did it for years and she has seen it done and I guarantee he probably posed her like this and taught her how to look).
I have 4 teenagers and if one even tried this crap, they would be immediately told to knock it off, get that look off their faces and I better not catch it again.
In a world of evil, be kind, sweet, spread a smile and show the world that happiness reins.. That is what I teach mine. We don’t need to look like we are in a gang, run around with drug dealers or keep our nose so high that if it rains, we drown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll bet the poor girl will be weight more than her obese mother when she's twenty.
What horrible parents they are!
She did not win the genetic lottery, that’s for sure. Not her fault but an obese Abbie is going to be hard to handle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry that I am late on commenting about this but I just have to say, I would absolutely be humiliated if I had a child that would pose this way and a husband that would go along with it.
No offense to anyone but this is straight up gang-ish looking and definitely something that Abbie should not be copying (which has happened over the years because Isaiah did it for years and she has seen it done and I guarantee he probably posed her like this and taught her how to look).
I have 4 teenagers and if one even tried this crap, they would be immediately told to knock it off, get that look off their faces and I better not catch it again.
In a world of evil, be kind, sweet, spread a smile and show the world that happiness reins.. That is what I teach mine. We don’t need to look like we are in a gang, run around with drug dealers or keep our nose so high that if it rains, we drown.
Assa is operating at the maturity level of a twenty something. His emotional growth is so stunted. One of my sons is turning 39 tomorrow and the difference in maturity between the two of them is night and day. I still believe Assa is a sociopath. He doesn't give a tit about anyone and I mean anyone but himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Assa is operating at the maturity level of a twenty something. His emotional growth is so stunted. One of my sons is turning 39 tomorrow and the difference in maturity between the two of them is night and day. I still believe Assa is a sociopath. He doesn't give a tit about anyone and I mean anyone but himself.

I've got a 22yr old who is more mature than Asa.

Reactions: 21
I just watched the 2nd video that Hot suggested- Omg I forgot how smug Asa was during that whole CPS drama.
And STUPID. He said: "Ive contacted my lawyer. After this case is closed I am going after the reporter for defamation. Im not letting this go." 🤣 🤣
How I missed that before, I have no clue, but I nearly peed myself laughing. You can never, EVER, get the name of a reporter released to you.
Ever. Even if you're Asa Maass. And his sister the attorney should have be able to tell him that. Unless shes bleeping stupid too!

In addition, I never knew they paid $500 bucks to nominate themselves for the Shorty award!! We always knew it was a meaningless award, but he paid for the exposure, knowing he wanted to YT full time. And no doubt it helped with some growth. Shows how calculated these scammers were. At this time, their house was barely furnished in garage sale crap, their cars were old and always breaking down, it was a "treat" to go to Chick-A-Fila...but he had $500 to pay for what essentially amounts to advertising. Freaking scumbags. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched the 2nd video that Hot suggested- Omg I forgot how smug Asa was during that whole CPS drama.
And STUPID. He said: "Ive contacted my lawyer. After this case is closed I am going after the reporter for defamation. Im not letting this go." 🤣 🤣
How I missed that before, I have no clue, but I nearly peed myself laughing. You can never, EVER, get the name of a reporter released to you.
Ever. Even if you're Asa Maass. And his sister the attorney should have be able to tell him that. Unless shes bleeping stupid too!

In addition, I never knew they paid $500 bucks to nominate themselves for the Shorty award!! We always knew it was a meaningless award, but he paid for the exposure, knowing he wanted to YT full time. And no doubt it helped with some growth. Shows how calculated these scammers were. At this time, their house was barely furnished in garage sale crap, their cars were old and always breaking down, it was a "treat" to go to Chick-A-Fila...but he had $500 to pay for what essentially amounts to advertising. Freaking scumbags. 😡😡
Yep! I think I did a post back then (not here but on their YT) that anyone can report, if they feel that child neglect or abuse is happening and they are protected within the law. The person’s name can and will never be released because they don’t want to discourage others from reporting.
He is so full of himself. Gosh..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I almost feel embarrassed to post what I made now!

Oh well...duck it! 🤣

I fixed Asshat's shirt!
Screenshot_20220216-232508-412~3.png

I was recommended a creepy, greasy, cockeyed Stepford wife vibe TikTok of Pigfuckles!
Screenshot_20220216-212518~2.png

And I couldn't resist!!!
Screenshot_20220216-221129~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Pigzilla is a Can You Not Talk. Why would you do that to your daughter if you love her so much, it just proves more and more she doesn't love Abbie her anchor baby. More exploiting of their daughter, and more and slipping of the We love our daughter mask.

P was drunk as f, and Asshole was in his drunk exploiting mood. She really didn't want to do that photoshoot, and really didn't look comfortable in that horrid dress.
Abbie exploitation at its finest. She is just their performing monkey cash generator

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
P yelling about Abbie being a model was just awful. Abbie looks ridiculous in that horrendous dress and yet again they ignored the fact she was uncomfortable with the lights or the ceiling, they just wanted their Instagram photo. They didn’t take pictures at the dance event because they probably weren’t allowed to. Of course parents want photos of their children, but these two take it to another level, making Abbie pose and giving her countdowns.
A&P don’t want pictures of their child Abbie…who looks away from the camera, stims, yells, rocks, gets messy, etc. They want a picture of some other child. A child who faces forward and wears a placid expression on her face. They’ve talked in the past about how they’ll take multiple pictures to try and get one of Abbie looking at the camera and smiling. Why? That’s not what comes naturally to Abbie…why can’t they be happy with a picture of her doing what she wants to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.