Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P got that horrible dress for $20 at Marshalls. I mean, shes not worth a full price dress.
And here we are on Wed., and this was filmed Friday. He's so busy.

And then theres this thumbnail; Ahhh yes. Everyone remember when we snorkled and ruined the day of everyone else on the boat?
Good times! It was a bad moment, not a bad day! :sick: :poop:

Screenshot 2022-02-16 6.52.49 PM.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Pigzilla is a Can You Not Talk. Why would you do that to your daughter if you love her so much, it just proves more and more she doesn't love Abbie her anchor baby. More exploiting of their daughter, and more and slipping of the We love our daughter mask.

P was drunk as f, and Asshole was in his drunk exploiting mood. She really didn't want to do that photoshoot, and really didn't look comfortable in that horrid dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 7.14.16 PM.png
Good gracious...it really shows here how much weight poor Abbie has put on (obviously through no fault of her own). I really really wish they'd give less calorie dense foods. If she seeks food for comfort/control/etc then give her plain popcorn for a snack, apples, carrots, grapes (cut up), etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
P yelling about Abbie being a model was just awful. Abbie looks ridiculous in that horrendous dress and yet again they ignored the fact she was uncomfortable with the lights or the ceiling, they just wanted their Instagram photo. They didn’t take pictures at the dance event because they probably weren’t allowed to. Of course parents want photos of their children, but these two take it to another level, making Abbie pose and giving her countdowns. And of course, they’ve advertised SW once again in their vlog. P seemingly doesn’t want Abbie to have short hair because it makes her look as if she’s ‘a special needs child’. Well putting her in an ill fitting dress and forcing her to be photographed when she’s uncomfortable pretty much did just that. Apart from one photo which was cute, the rest were actually sad to look at.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something just dawned on me.
This was filmed Friday, and the drive thru Night to Shine was from 2pm-5pm.
SW is supposed to open at noon. There was no one in there! It was a ghost town! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, they keep trying to spin the narrative that Abbie will be learning life skills so she can obtain gainful employment. This is the same Abbie in this last vlog that apparently had major issues trying a pair of shoes on, threw all pillows and cushions to the floor and honked about in the backyard. Yes, this is someone who is employable lol. No dig to Abbie her parents are the idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Assa: I'm going to position us in the vlog to appear like we really give a tit about each other, k?
Cilla: I don't give a tit what you do, just make sure you don't drink any of MY liquor. And after we eat all this chili, you're sleeping in the shack.

1645058067617.png

View attachment 1067868Good gracious...it really shows here how much weight poor Abbie has put on (obviously through no fault of her own). I really really wish they'd give less calorie dense foods. If she seeks food for comfort/control/etc then give her plain popcorn for a snack, apples, carrots, grapes (cut up), etc.
Cilla is throwing down at least two handles a week now. No doubt Abbie has had a few swigs of Cilla's Mama juice a few times too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Assa: I'm going to position us in the vlog to appear like we really give a tit about each other, k?
Cilla: I don't give a tit what you do, just make sure you don't drink any of MY liquor. And after we eat all this chili, you're sleeping in the shack.

View attachment 1067892
The whole damn setup is hilarious. 😹 I do not know which is worse…Pig gearing up to spend hours as a #momchef in the kitchen opening cans of chili and bags of oyshter crackers, or Moobie Dick wearing his BE KIND TO EVERYONE tshirt repeatedly after his full on PMS meltdown/tantrum in the comment section just a few days prior. What an absolute pair of witch asses. 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The whole damn setup is hilarious. 😹 I do not know which is worse…Pig gearing up to spend hours as a #momchef in the kitchen opening cans of chili and bags of oyshter crackers, or Moobie Dick wearing his BE KIND TO EVERYONE tshirt repeatedly after his full on PMS meltdown/tantrum in the comment section just a few days prior. What an absolute pair of witch asses. 😹😹😹
Look at Asa's joggers, how low they are. He cant even pull them up to his waist! Such a slob. 😅

• Haha
I’m halfway through tonight’s vlog. I had to stop when they were at selfie world, doing a “photo shoot” big p yells out “perfect…model” they were literally posing her like a doll and then counting down, meaning she needs to stay that way until they count. I’m disgusted. Asshat couldn’t even wait to let her figure out to hang up the phone, he had to do it for her. Also I think I heard them say that dress was really cheap. When stuff is really cheap, there’s a reason for that! That dress didn’t fit her well. There was loose fabric where the boobs are supposed to go and it was just hanging. I was mortified for Abby in this vlog. I’m sure they are going to use these pictures to advertise for failing selfie world
Akin to a “trained seal” poor Abbie is. They are horrible humans

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1067868Good gracious...it really shows here how much weight poor Abbie has put on (obviously through no fault of her own). I really really wish they'd give less calorie dense foods. If she seeks food for comfort/control/etc then give her plain popcorn for a snack, apples, carrots, grapes (cut up), etc.
And there’s the daily super-sized margarita. This is an every day thing now??? All that tequila and sugar. You make fabulous choices P and ASS-a! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh so much riveting content Assa has provided to ALL parents of autistic children. Y'all know it so say it with me 1, 2, 3 IDIOTS!

• Haha
  • Heart
They are so fortunate that Abbie isn't food adverse. Why they don't take that as a blessing and load her up on nutritious food angers me to no end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.