Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And furthermore…P needing to immediately purchase and juggle what looked to be an extra large margarita whilst awkwardly walking Abbie down to her seat with her one remaining free hand??? They could’ve both taken a tumble! She’s that lazy and selfish she couldn’t wait until Abbie was safely in her seat to go back up and get her drinky-poo? Truly pathetic 😡
Let's get some visuals on that shall we?
Screenshot_20220216-061016~2.png

Screenshot_20220216-061027~2.png
Screenshot_20220216-060957~2.png

Screenshot_20220216-061130~2.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think they go to those stupid hockey games just so P can strut in for free since they are sponsors. Do they even have that damn spin machine there anymore? I dont think they do. I think it became to heavy for Asa to lug around. And if it was there, they wouldnt be able to watch the game because they'd have to man the booth.
Oh- and yes, of course they can get Chipotle! Shes communicating! They just use her as an excuse to pig out. I couldnt eat Chipotle multiple times a week. :sick:
There was hardly anyone even in the audience to watch the game. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they go to those stupid hockey games just so P can strut in for free since they are sponsors. Do they even have that damn spin machine there anymore? I dont think they do. I think it became to heavy for Asa to lug around. And if it was there, they wouldnt be able to watch the game because they'd have to man the booth.
Oh- and yes, of course they can get Chipotle! Shes communicating! They just use her as an excuse to pig out. I couldnt eat Chipotle multiple times a week. :sick:
By what it looks like, that weekend was a special weekend for the sponsors. It doesn’t look like they are allowed to bring it in every weekend to the hockey rink.

I know in my area, we have corporate sponsors and they only get to come in with their tables for 1 weekend event. The rest of the time, they are given tickets but told that they have to pay to set up again.

I can’t see them setting it up either, unless they have extra hands. Can you imagine Asa getting a call to come help P because Abbie is beating the crap out of her again? P would be furious that Abbie embarrassed her…

Also, P has got to stop drinking… She is aging faster and faster, by the day.. No cure cream or special serum is going to help the alcohol abuse she is doing to her skin.

Reactions: 18
It is irritating to hear them talk about how there are some things in life that you "just gotta do whether it is fun or not" while dragging Abbie to a hockey game. I'm sorry but no. You don't compare a hockey game to something you have to do. I use that line with things like doctor appointments, dental work, chores, or even exercise. You know, things that are not inherently enjoyable to really anyone. Also, running errands can fit into that category. We've gone to many hockey games in the past since my oldest son played when he was little. Our son with ASD was quite used to all the noise and loved all our time at the rink (he even skated himself a few times!). He loved watching the zamboni clean the ice, and still watches videos on youtube of the zamboni...all these years later....lol. It was an enjoyable experience for him when he was younger. Now that he's older, he'd really rather not go because it is so loud and too many people. Most teens are usually given a choice if they want to go somewhere, but we never see them truly give Abbie a choice in the matter. It's always "we're doing it whether you want to or not". I always try to give my kiddo a choice on doing those "extra" things as much as I can. There are days where he just doesn't feel like going anywhere, and that should be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This video rolled through my YT feed and it makes me sick. He shows a loud, public meltdown with the camera literally 1 foot in front of Abbie. Just let it roll. It goes on and on and on. She bites herself, flails. Finally takes her out and he's like "I don't know how we could have helped her." Step 1 TURN THE bleeping CAMERA OFF! Then they get it to go and when Big P gets in the car she said that meal cost $95. For 4 of them. Asa asks why it was so expensive and P says "Because we have big children...." And Asa says "ridiculous. we cant continue to feed them." Right. It's not the two in the front seat that combined weigh at least 600 lbs. It's the kids' fault. And when they get home they put the "arm tubes" on her. And the video got 635K views. GROSS.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hey Loves❤
I got the impression Abbie was already showing behaviors indicating the outing was not going to go well. I believe that is why Ass and Pig made it a point to try and drill the hockey game into her head. Hockey game. Hockey game. Hockey game. Bull tit. Hockey game.
0483BDF3-F8AF-4A0C-AA1F-439A7DD4D803.jpeg

I also feel like it was really Pig that wanted to go and she would be damned if Abbie got in the way of that. It looked to me like Moobie Dick realized right away it was a bad idea. He looked pissed the whole time.
64C30611-EA26-4E20-9F0B-BC3428D6F922.jpeg

He wasn’t the only one pissed about their presence at the game. 😂LMAO😂 I feel like these folks have seen Ol’ Pigfuckles drunk Woooooheeeewing a time or two before.😂
E1CE764B-C216-4664-A3AA-27E5969BC9D7.jpeg

Side note: I am curious to see if Ass continues this narrative of “the three of us” “we all have wants” deal. My gut feeling is this is all gearing up for hauling Sweet Girl to select locations across the country. Remember how many times they pushed the Abbie Needs to GO narrative last year? I feel like they are going to pass it off as people coming to meet up with the three of them…not just to come see Abbie. They think they are some psychological manipulating wizards. Unfortunately for them, the only ones they are fooling are themselves and the Sarah McCarthy type of Maassbots.😻 We shall see.

PS. What is this???
703AE23B-9418-41D7-B857-E1EED45D3395.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey Loves❤
I got the impression Abbie was already showing behaviors indicating the outing was not going to go well. I believe that is why Ass and Pig made it a point to try and drill the hockey game into her head. Hockey game. Hockey game. Hockey game. Bull tit. Hockey game.
View attachment 1066194
I also feel like it was really Pig that wanted to go and she would be damned if Abbie got in the way of that. It looked to me like Moobie Dick realized right away it was a bad idea. He looked pissed the whole time.
View attachment 1066202
He wasn’t the only one pissed about their presence at the game. 😂LMAO😂 I feel like these folks have seen Ol’ Pigfuckles drunk Woooooheeeewing a time or two before.😂
View attachment 1066206
Side note: I am curious to see if Ass continues this narrative of “the three of us” “we all have wants” deal. My gut feeling is this is all gearing up for hauling Sweet Girl to select locations across the country. Remember how many times they pushed the Abbie Needs to GO narrative last year? I feel like they are going to pass it off as people coming to meet up with the three of them…not just to come see Abbie. They think they are some psychological manipulating wizards. Unfortunately for them, the only ones they are fooling are themselves and the Sarah McCarthy type of Maassbots.😻 We shall see.
Im sure that circus is probably a sight... with Asshat and his huge camera, severely obese P holding on to her extra large margarita for dear life while she hangs on to Abbie...who is moaning ...possibly screeching and flailing around...looking scared... while Asshat gets it all on film. Wonder if they are even disrupting the game when they come in like that.

I'm really surprised how large they are and can make it up and down those steps to their seats without tumbling down them...even with Asshat holding the big camera... P with her margarita. What would they do if Abbie got away from them there?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This video rolled through my YT feed and it makes me sick. He shows a loud, public meltdown with the camera literally 1 foot in front of Abbie. Just let it roll. It goes on and on and on. She bites herself, flails. Finally takes her out and he's like "I don't know how we could have helped her." Step 1 TURN THE bleeping CAMERA OFF! Then they get it to go and when Big P gets in the car she said that meal cost $95. For 4 of them. Asa asks why it was so expensive and P says "Because we have big children...." And Asa says "ridiculous. we cant continue to feed them." Right. It's not the two in the front seat that combined weigh at least 600 lbs. It's the kids' fault. And when they get home they put the "arm tubes" on her. And the video got 635K views. GROSS.
This is from another vlog in 2018 - pre surgery so she is super big but....look at her skin. It's not dehydrated and crepey. Not pasty and dead looking. The nasty ass makeup she's shilling and the copias amount of booze she drinks probably every single day has aged her 20 years in just 4 years.
1645019836724.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Im sure that circus is probably a sight... with Asshat and his huge camera, severely obese P holding on to her extra large margarita for dear life while she hangs on to Abbie...who is moaning ...possibly screeching and flailing around...looking scared... while Asshat gets it all on film. Wonder if they are even disrupting the game when they come in like that.

I'm really surprised how large they are and can make it up and down those steps to their seats without tumbling down them...even with Asshat holding the big camera... P with her margarita. What would they do if Abbie got away from them there?
You are right. It has to be a tit show. Honestly, I would be pissed if I paid for tickets and then wound up watching these fools spend 30 minutes making it down the steps to their seats. If anything, this is one of the main reasons they should be there earlier than everyone else. Another example of that pompous self importance rearing its ugly face cankle.😂
If Abbie got away, they would really have to rely on the people around them to help catch her. I also think when it is the three of them, one of them obviously severely disabled… the need to guzzle down 20 oz margarita’s is quite irresponsible. How many vlogs in the past month have not included alcohol consumption?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The booze plus the sun plus (most importantly) nutritionally dead food stuffed full of preservatives..... A recipe for disaster. She's a thick as two bricks really and her only ability is scamming scamming scamming. How does she sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The booze plus the sun plus (most importantly) nutritionally dead food stuffed full of preservatives..... A recipe for disaster. She's a thick as two bricks really and her only ability is scamming scamming scamming. How does she sleep?
Also, to be fair, she did at one point lose a substantial amount of weight in a short amount of time and I know from experience, this can wreck your skin. She is young enough that with enough vitamin supplement, hydration and youth, the skin can bounce back some, but it can leave you with skin issues after the fact. BUT, there is tons she could have done to help that as she lost.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how they get her out of the hockey game when the tantrums start? Wonder if it is a huge scene? P can barely get out of there herself... and of course she had a full glass of some "drink " to deal with as well.
Now that I would have liked to see. And you know thats what the humpers would have loved to see too. "How to handle an autistic meltdown while leaving a hockey game'. They keep bragging that they are doing all this exploitation to raise awareness. The only thing he is raising is more money for him and Pig to spend on themselves. Fathering Failure should be the name of the fiasco he has created with his greed and glutony.

OMG!! Look at Cilldebeast's poncho at around the 6:32 mark. They are supposed sit equally from front to back. It looks like she's wearig a bib 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She just wants everyone to see that babys got back......back fat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Maas’ should’ve put Abbie in wrestling or martial arts as a younger kid. She probably would’ve excelled at that. 🤷🏾‍♀️ 🤼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Because THAT is what his humpers and humperettes want to see....chaos...because he never taught her how to control her anger. And he is letting the camera roll for his content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Because THAT is what his humpers and humperettes want to see....chaos...because he never taught her how to control her anger. And he is letting the camera roll for his content.
I think this is one of the earliest video that he realized, hey, I got LOTS of views on this bad day video and the light went on and the exploitation began.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Loves❤

PS. What is this???
@WowMeowMeowWow
Right!?!?

Let's go with the obvious yet made-up version, their failed attempt at keeping another animal hostage in that hell house, only this one went all Houdini and escaped. :unsure: 👍🤷‍♀️

Seriously, no clue but at some point, was something was living in that cage. Why they would have a used cage with the former occupant's food/water bowls still in it is beyond me. Nothing shocks me with this family at this point though. 🙄

How long until ASSa reads here (Hey ASSa!🤢) and suddenly explains the mystery cage.

Screenshot (326).png

PS. If Whimsical either was given or found that cage (on the marketplace, etc) I would take off the bars then transform the box into the coolest shelter to put a squirrel picnic table in and put it in our birding/critter area along with a cam. 🐿🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey Loves❤
View attachment 1066194
View attachment 1066202
View attachment 1066206

PS. What is this???
View attachment 1066238
I think it is to put the dog bowls in when they eat to keep them off the floor. The basket that is attached on the inside is to hold Pigshits beverage while she is feeding them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.