Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they go to those stupid hockey games just so P can strut in for free since they are sponsors. Do they even have that damn spin machine there anymore? I dont think they do. I think it became to heavy for Asa to lug around. And if it was there, they wouldnt be able to watch the game because they'd have to man the booth.
Oh- and yes, of course they can get Chipotle! Shes communicating! They just use her as an excuse to pig out. I couldnt eat Chipotle multiple times a week. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG!! Look at Cilldebeast's poncho at around the 6:32 mark. They are supposed sit equally from front to back. It looks like she's wearig a bib 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at her wrinkles and haybale hair! Her lipstick application is cross between a 6 year old and an 86 year old putting on lippy. The cheap necklaces are horrible!!
And I wish Nala would rip all her Tinkerhog robes to shreds. I hate those goddamn things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ughhhh, the hockey game. Why? Why would you do this to her?

I've taken my kids to big events at loud arenas. It only worked (works? we haven't been since pre-rona) because when we go we use a skybox/suite.
Asa & Priscilla are some bigshot corporate sponsors - why don't they have access to a skybox at the stadium? I only "know some people" and I can sometimes get one; they should easily be able to occasionally beg the use of one for the comfort of their daughter. It's a quieter space with comfortable seating and less echo - and the arena that hockey team plays at has some very nice suite options.

If taking Abbie to a hockey game is so freaking important, find out how to use a suite or spend a little money to upgrade to one, Asa and Priscilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never had an issue with them taking Abbie to new places and seeing how she copes, but they’ve taken her to stadiums several times now and she clearly finds it difficult. Making her go there again was cruel. She doesn’t give a rats arse about hockey unlike her selfish, slobby parents. They wanted to go to the game and had no sitter, so instead of one of them staying at home with Abbie, they selfishly put their wants first.
Ass blahs about them being a family of three and how Abbie will live with them for as long as she can. Well the fatter and more unfit they get, it won’t be long until they can’t cope with her. P has a hard time as it is trying to control Abbie when she has a violent outbursts.
That noise at the end sounded like something from The Exorcist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shirt open and hair dishelved, you know exiting the game was a honkfest. Multiple tantrums happened that night.
My 97-year old aunt had that track suit that Sweet Girl is wearing...and she died ten years ago. Hmm. She lived in Florida. Maybe Sweet Girl scored a thrift store find while shopping for vintage T’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hahahahahaha!!!! Good luck with your surgery. I hope it brings you all the relief you've been looking for. Having had both hips replaced, I am all too familiar with your new apparatus except the butt wiper...LOL. I don't think that was even mentioned when I had my surgeries 12 years ago. We will keep a vigil for you starting on the 25th and hopefully you'll be back to snarking in no time at all. Maybe when you're all done with the butt wiper, you could wrap it up with a bow and mail it to Pigstinkles. :m 🤪:LOL:
But FIRST you must b’dazzle it!!!! 🤣💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isaiah should really try and find an internship this summer and stay away from the traveling tit show but we all know Pigcilla will insist he come on the trip. He's finishing his second year and he has nothing to show in terms of any type of legitimate employment. Someone today said they think he may be on probation with his grades. I wouldn't be surprised if he's hiding what's really going on at school from his parents. He said he had to stop and get some handyman stuff and he's always doing repairs at the house. Are his friends breaking things? Is he covering for them? Or is the place a money pit? From his latest vlog it appears he's having a very difficult time focusing and getting his school work done and getting to class. His parents are grifting their way through life and have been doing this through his formative years of developing as a functioning person. He had more structure when he was home and in High School but not every kid is ready to go off to college. The only thing he has to do is go to school and he's struggling with just doing that. I'll be surprised if he passes this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isaiah should really try and find an internship this summer and stay away from the traveling tit show but we all know Pigcilla will insist he come on the trip. He's finishing his second year and he has nothing to show in terms of any type of legitimate employment. Someone today said they think he may be on probation with his grades. I wouldn't be surprised if he's hiding what's really going on at school from his parents. He said he had to stop and get some handyman stuff and he's always doing repairs at the house. Are his friends breaking things? Is he covering for them? Or is the place a money pit? From his latest vlog it appears he's having a very difficult time focusing and getting his school work done and getting to class. His parents are grifting their way through life and have been doing this through his formative years of developing as a functioning person. He had more structure when he was home and in High School but not every kid is ready to go off to college. The only thing he has to do is go to school and he's struggling with just doing that. I'll be surprised if he passes this year.
There are so many jobs up in that area for University students. He could spit and get one tomorrow. He could contact the school and they would even help place him into a job or internship.
I said before, if he was sooooo smart, like Asa and Priscilla always said, he should be coasting through these first two years. In Florida, he was in a college program and down there, would have been able to bypass his Associates requirements (if he went to school there). He decided to come up here to NC and they don’t do that here. He is essentially repeating everything from his last 2 years at high school. Yet, he is struggling and I don’t doubt that he is failing. His guidance counselor would have even told them, not to move him off campus. He has struggled since he got there and is still struggling…
I don’t doubt that the house is falling apart. They way overpaid for it (just like Mold Manor), for a place that never has gotten proper upgrades and now they are reaping that everything is breaking. I can only imagine that it isn’t helping, having rough and tumble college kids, that are using it as a crash pad, between to and from school and work (for the ones that are actually having to pay their way), that things are breaking faster than if it was actually a family or being used as a vacation home.
They really need to put a for sale sign in front of the house, move him back to the dorms, take the truck back to Florida and park it, and make him get back into focusing on college 100%. He can find a job on campus or right off and take a bus. There are buses to and from Wal-Mart and anywhere else he may need to go and there is a college nurse, if he needs medical attention.
If not, they might as well allow him to drop out, consider school a wash, get a job at App Ski Mt and tell him to find a secondary job for Spring to Fall time and quit kidding themselves that he will graduate..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are so many jobs up in that area for University students. He could spit and get one tomorrow. He could contact the school and they would even help place him into a job or internship.
I said before, if he was sooooo smart, like Asa and Priscilla always said, he should be coasting through these first two years. In Florida, he was in a college program and down there, would have been able to bypass his Associates requirements (if he went to school there). He decided to come up here to NC and they don’t do that here. He is essentially repeating everything from his last 2 years at high school. Yet, he is struggling and I don’t doubt that he is failing. His guidance counselor would have even told them, not to move him off campus. He has struggled since he got there and is still struggling…
I don’t doubt that the house is falling apart. They way overpaid for it (just like Mold Manor), for a place that never has gotten proper upgrades and now they are reaping that everything is breaking. I can only imagine that it isn’t helping, having rough and tumble college kids, that are using it as a crash pad, between to and from school and work (for the ones that are actually having to pay their way), that things are breaking faster than if it was actually a family or being used as a vacation home.
They really need to put a for sale sign in front of the house, move him back to the dorms, take the truck back to Florida and park it, and make him get back into focusing on college 100%. He can find a job on campus or right off and take a bus. There are buses to and from Wal-Mart and anywhere else he may need to go and there is a college nurse, if he needs medical attention.
If not, they might as well allow him to drop out, consider school a wash, get a job at App Ski Mt and tell him to find a secondary job for Spring to Fall time and quit kidding themselves that he will graduate..
And I cant believe that none of the humpers have asked him or P about his grades. When he was in HS, P couldnt shut up about how "gifted" hes was! She looked for reasons to bring it up. Her honor student. Her #advancedstudies son. Now its radio silence, and that speaks volumes. And I've looked, I havent seen his name on Deans List once. And if he had been she wouldve posted about it, had balloons sent to him, signs in the front yard, stickers on her car while driving through historic Avondale woo-hooing like a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And I cant believe that none of the humpers have asked him or P about his grades. When he was in HS, P couldnt shut up about how "gifted" hes was! She looked for reasons to bring it up. Her honor student. Her #advancedstudies son. Now its radio silence, and that speaks volumes. And I've looked, I havent seen his name on Deans List once. And if he had been she wouldve posted about it, had balloons sent to him, signs in the front yard, stickers on her car while driving through historic Avondale woo-hooing like a fool.
He hasn’t made the Dean’s nor Chancellor’s List since he has been enrolled…
Oh and I can guarantee that signs and balloons would be everywhere…

Some people just don’t want to go or excel at college and that is okay. Some need a push because they aren’t ready yet, that is okay. Some need to take a year off and that is okay… To keep paying his way though, would be absolutely disastrous.. They need to give him ultimatums and follow through. If not, he will never learn.

Thankfully, one thing for sure, ASU won’t keep him there failing. They have academic suspension and expulsion and there is no go around. They don’t care if you are paying, they will kick you out, period, if you aren’t making the grades..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never had an issue with them taking Abbie to new places and seeing how she copes, but they’ve taken her to stadiums several times now and she clearly finds it difficult. Making her go there again was cruel. She doesn’t give a rats arse about hockey unlike her selfish, slobby parents. They wanted to go to the game and had no sitter, so instead of one of them staying at home with Abbie, they selfishly put their wants first.
Ass blahs about them being a family of three and how Abbie will live with them for as long as she can. Well the fatter and more unfit they get, it won’t be long until they can’t cope with her. P has a hard time as it is trying to control Abbie when she has a violent outbursts.
That noise at the end sounded like something from The Exorcist.
Agree. I have a couple of thoughts regarding this outing. P goes out of her way to imply that they typically enter through some sort of “VIP” entrance, but that they are entering the game while in progress through the commoners doors in an effort to be considerate of Abbie’s need for less commotion. I CALL BULLSHIT on that story! You entered while the game is in progress because your lazy asses are late for everything…and you begrudgingly missed your opportunity to enter via the red carpet because you were late and didn’t have enough stamina to walk the longer path to the other entrance 🤨 And furthermore…P needing to immediately purchase and juggle what looked to be an extra large margarita whilst awkwardly walking Abbie down to her seat with her one remaining free hand??? They could’ve both taken a tumble! She’s that lazy and selfish she couldn’t wait until Abbie was safely in her seat to go back up and get her drinky-poo? Truly pathetic 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
As much as they take Abbie to places she doesn’t like.. maybe they need to take themselves to places they don’t like….the Dr, the dentist.. THERAPY…WEIGHT WATCHERS… (oh the list could go on) so they know what it feels like! Assa and P are NOT GOOD HUMANS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.