Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More for your viewing pleasure. Snark away my sisters and brothers.

View attachment 1057730View attachment 1057734

Photo tip for today. Hold your mascara strategically in photos. Your lashes won't disappear but your extra chins will!

View attachment 1057740
Hey Pigsweat.....you didn't have to draw another set of eyebrows on. They are already coming in by themselves. Eyebrows #5 and #6 I like to refer to them as. Don't forget to put your gunt strap on. I mean jock strap. You don't need to add any padding....you have enough blubber of your own.

Asa posted yet another SW reel. They are really trying to push that place lol
Thats because the other one just opened up. Looks like it has beauty shop and make up etc. Wonder how far away it is from the Pig Barn Selfies.

Hey Pigsweat.....you didn't have to draw another set of eyebrows on. They are already coming in by themselves. Eyebrows #5 and #6 I like to refer to them as. Don't forget to put your gunt strap on. I mean jock strap. You don't need to add any padding....you have enough blubber of your own.

Thats because the other one just opened up. Looks like it has beauty shop and make up etc. Wonder how far away it is from the Pig Barn Selfies.
Looks waaaaay nicer and a hell of alot cleaner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Looks waaaaay nicer and a hell of alot cleaner.
They've been open for 4 months. It looks like it has much nicer sets, but their Instagram doesnt reflect much traffic either. I dont see how any of these places actually profit in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Asa posted yet another SW reel. They are really trying to push that place lol
Why doesn’t he read one of his marketing books that tells him to hire some young attractive people to come do their Instagram reels for that place. Nobody in your demographic wants to come to that place based on two Fattys on Instagram rolling around in a ball pit and cramming a football helmet on their fat noggin? That is not how you sell your space… Clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t he read one of his marketing books that tells him to hire some young attractive people to come do their Instagram reels for that place. Nobody in your demographic wants to come to that place based on two Fattys on Instagram rolling around in a ball pit and cramming a football helmet on their fat noggin? That is not how you sell your space… Clearly
LMAO 😂 😂

"Two fattys On Instagram rolling around" totally killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched any vlogs in quite a while, so seeing them now was a shock…honestly! Priss has gained so much weight, her upper arms are enormous as is her midsection. I don’t care that she’s gotten so big, but at the very least talk about your failed weight loss surgery. It was the topic of quite a few vlogs so it really should be addressed. So much for being ‘healthy for Abbie’ like she claimed. And Assss has gained so much weight too. His face and neck really show the weight gained. Do they ever do any type of exercise? They have all day to fit in one hour of working out, just a walk around the neighborhood would help! It’s mind boggling because they aren’t getting any younger, Asss is headed for some cardiac problems with his weight gain and poor eating habits. And poor Abbie, her neck looks so far forward and uncomfortable. I feel so bad for her. 🥺

They have time to do the ‘couch fuzz’ but not time to exercise…okie dokie…
At least they won't have to shave the cushions that Abs rocks on. She wears them down with all the violent rocking. Can you imagine how the shavings from those 2 cushions alone must smell???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of SW- the Beast is live rn. She is getting ready because she and Asa are working the night shift.
She said some of their "leaders" have the night off and its just crazy.
Sure it is, P. I bet its just crazy AF. 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Big P probably won’t let him hire anyone young and attractive. 🙃😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pig is Live right now. She lost the video feed. Everyone is still commenting. 😂 Where did you go Cilla? What a LOSER!

😂😂😹😂😂
F2628C31-6066-4848-88E5-370145AF3062.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So I was just tooling around to see if some of the big guns of SL were also painting their face and wearing helmets to sell lipstick or mascara.
Instead, I just read a freaking dissertation from Red trying to shame all the anti-MLM'ers on TikTok and YTube.
She likens her SL business to being a Chick-A-Fila franchise owner, lol.
I can almost hear P trying to passionately recite bits and pieces of that to her "fans" lisps and all. 😂 😂
#drankthekoolaid #Brainwashed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How long do you guys think SW has left? I personally would be surprised if lasts a year longer.

Reactions: 15
Been away from this lot for a while. Can see nothing much has changed, Abbie is still being used for views I see and lining their pockets.
Is Prisc still into MLM Shizzle? Did they ever find the turtle? Told you I’ve been away a while lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Been away from this lot for a while. Can see nothing much has changed, Abby is still being used for views I see and lining their pockets.
Is Prisc still into MLM Shizzle? Did they ever find the turtle? Told you I’ve been away a while lol
Squirt is the only one who managed to successfully free himself from Mold Manor.
I like to think Squirt is now living happily in the park down the street, peering at the Massholes from the bushes as they waddle by.
🌳🐢👀👨‍👩‍👧🌳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Squirt is the only one who managed to successfully free himself from Mold Manor.
I like to think Squirt is now living happily in the park down the street, peering at the Massholes from the bushes as they waddle by.
🌳🐢👀👨‍👩‍👧🌳
Thanks, glad he escaped 🥰 Is the sister and her wife still on the scene? Oh and have there been any more major rants over the last year or so?!

🌳🐢👀👨‍👩‍👧🌳
Thanks, glad he escaped 🥰 Is the sister and her wife still on the scene? Oh and have there been any more major rants over the last year or so?!

Reactions: 10
SW is just a big, expensive playroom for those egomaniacs. Squandering money that should be set aside for Sweet Girl’s future.

Papa MaAssive enjoys dressing in costumes and entertaining himself. His latest reel is AssA serving as king, talking to the troops (ring lights) in the moments before battle (weekend customers). Enjoy these crappy screen grabs.
48E8BC67-0CD5-476E-AC52-8C35D388DD71.jpeg

820E2A60-5F15-447E-880F-D1711B8E4C01.jpeg

8340DC0F-D61A-4E6C-9AD3-7A2C77400BBD.jpeg

DB916B97-B981-4F81-8F8B-2957B77DF23A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.