Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, did you see Cilldebeast waddling down the stairs at the beginning of the blog, trying to tell Ass which shows Abbie should wear? I didn’t think she was going to make it. She is absolutely massive. I have no idea how she makes it up and down those stairs. Her knees are going to give out quickly.
Seeing the way she went down those stairs, makes me wonder if her knees are already causing her problems. After my cancer treatment, I now have to take a drug to prevent it returning. One of the side effects is that I have achy bones sometimes, particularly my knees and I find going up and down stairs painful. I go down stairs just like she did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's getting fat rolls on the back of his neck. He is so gross.

View attachment 1056552
I actually think that Ass McAss Face has put on more weight in the last year- year and a half than Piggy has. He has no neck and his torso is massive. He just doesn’t have the tree trunk legs that piggy has.

In other news, I am finally testing negative on rapid tests as of yesterday afternoon. I’ll be free from isolation very soon after another negative test this afternoon. 🤫 shhh technically I’m day early as current rules are a negative test on day 5 and 6 and I’m only day 5 now, but hey I’ll still have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart. For my sanity I need to leave the house, isolation living on your own is no fun at all. And as our government have been doing whatever the hell they want throughout the pandemic, throwing multiple parties, then leaving the house 12 hours early when I’ve tested negative isn’t all that bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Soon she'll be on TV in "my 600 lbs life".
They could do a new series, 600 Lb Life: The Family Edition, Meet the Maass Family. We could watch the journey of Cilldebeast, Asshat, Cilldebeast's Mom and Step Dad and Asshat's Dad. Boy Wonder will soon be responsible for hosing his parents down once a week and powdering the folds. Dr Now would have his greatest challenge with those hambeasts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched my first self-proclaimed Mama’s boy Bo Stegall video introducing his new dry shampoo. Only seven ingredients (including two propellants), 14 years in the making, AND with cell renewal technology! (Isn’t hair essentially dead cells?) These two make quite a magical team!
83205786-6495-476A-95C9-BECA48648DA6.jpeg

• Haha
Just watched my first self-proclaimed Mama’s boy Bo Stegall video introducing his new dry shampoo. Only seven ingredients (including two propellants), 14 years in the making, AND with cell renewal technology! (Isn’t hair essentially dead cells?) These two make quite a magical team!
View attachment 1057337
My husband said Cilla looks like Cujo 🤣:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I rarely watch the vlogs because my fellow tattlers provide so much insight! A few observations: the vlogs are so boring, Assa loves to hear himself talk, Pig, Assa, and Abby have gained a ton combined, they act so fake around others, the only reason Pig cooked is to try to impress her dad and so many other observations! But now I know why I don’t watch the vlogs, Assa just goes on and on acting like he is such a know it all! Pig is just that, a Pig and poor Abbie will look like her pathetic mother in no time! Thank you tattle friends for providing insight so I don’t have to watch these pathetic vlogs unless I choose too! Hope ever is feeling better and that the Covid monster goes away soon!

• Heart
View attachment 1057337
Is hair dead cells?
u2opgOm-3R1za2xQHaFj&w=200&h=149&rs=1&qlt=80&pid=3.jpg

slideshare.net
  • Tiny blood vessels at the base of every follicle feed the hair root to keep it growing. But once the hair is at the skin's surface, the cells within the strand of hair aren't alive anymore. The hair you see on every part of your body contains dead cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seeing the way she went down those stairs, makes me wonder if her knees are already causing her problems. After my cancer treatment, I now have to take a drug to prevent it returning. One of the side effects is that I have achy bones sometimes, particularly my knees and I find going up and down stairs painful. I go down stairs just like she did.
When you are that large and in charge, your balance is way off too. This maass of blubber wants to go one way, and the other blubbers wants to go another way when you walk and you waddle.The damage done to your joints from being obese most of your life cannot always be reversed. Been there, done that. After losing over 150+ lbs I hurt a whole lot less, but thats mainly cuz I kept it off, quit smoking and drinking and changed my lifestyle. It was hard to give up all three vices, but if I wanted to live, I had to. Pigsuckler will never be able to do that. Not easy giving up the 3 things I enjoyed most in life, but I'm still alive, lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is it with Cilla Beast and putting really ugly shoes on Abbie?

Also I have suspected that there is alcohol in those cups, and they have loads which means they can put in every room and pretend it is water. I think Abbie just exposed it, by wanting Cilla Beasts cup. Wonder if they use the go go juice to make Abbie perform for the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just posted this up. More weight loss magic. However there is no app to fix your wonky ass eye and mouth.

1644686524162.png
1644686787421.png

She puts the helmet on to do her Lipshit Mama live last night, takes it off and then puts it back on. I guess there's less effort to having to find her best angle to hide her chins that way.

1644687295026.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She just posted this up. More weight loss magic. However there is no app to fix your wonky ass eye and mouth.

View attachment 1057657View attachment 1057669

She puts the helmet on to do her Lipshit Mama live last night, takes it off and then puts it back on. I guess there's less effort to having to find her best angle to hide her chins that way.

View attachment 1057681
Lolol....my cockatiel was sitting on my shoulder just now watching me look at my phone and when I scrolled and landed on Pignacious' picture, she saw it, flew off and squawked and went back on her cage, lol. Scared the tit out of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More for your viewing pleasure. Snark away my sisters and brothers.

1644688326107.png
1644688398344.png

Photo tip for today. Hold your mascara strategically in photos. Your lashes won't disappear but your extra chins will!

1644688535117.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is such an laughingstock.
There is no way in hell that helmet is too big for her head.
NO CHANCE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is such an laughingstock.
There is no way in hell that helmet is too big for her head.
NO CHANCE.
Exactly. She is such a jack ass. She has the head of a Triceratops. It probably is wobbling around because it gets stuck half way down her melon.

1F1523B1-F949-45CA-B519-65EE92631E5B.jpeg

More for your viewing pleasure. Snark away my sisters and brothers.

View attachment 1057730View attachment 1057734

Photo tip for today. Hold your mascara strategically in photos. Your lashes won't disappear but your extra chins will!

View attachment 1057740
How nice! Look, she even has her football pads on…OH Wait! 🐷 Wiggle wiggle gunty gunt jiggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG- You all must go scroll these.
Poor Abbie, in that ill-fitting ugly dress and raggedy hair.
Thank God it was drive-thru only. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Screenshot 2022-02-12 1.56.56 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
OMG- You all must go scroll these.
Poor Abbie, in that ill-fitting ugly dress and raggedy hair.
Thank God it was drive-thru only. :sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 1057871
Our area isn’t even having them, not even drive ups this year… I didn’t even know that it was going to be an event and if it was, it usually isn’t for another month or two..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.