Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Abbie is going to really have her real job cut out for her next year. All for content. he has a list… Poor Abbie. She will continue to carry the family till it runs out of steam. I could also see Asa saying no way is my kid going to do that.

The stuff they put in the dishwasher bugs me. All the plastic and wine glasses. I’m petty.

I noticed P’s pores as she was doing her slime stuff when Asa joined her for the lighting (lol) when she was curling her greasy hair. Her pores aren’t looking too good.

View attachment 1058667
I think it's just the lighting. I mean she posted this yesterday. And she doesn't use filters either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1644724603040.png
1644724524450.png

OMG she has Tammy from 1000lb sisters fat forehead. Tammy said her forehead was like that because the fat in her body had no where to go.

1644724674298.png
1644724775145.png

Streeeeeeeeetch that forehead. Work it beb.

1644724946833.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
SW is just a big, expensive playroom for those egomaniacs. Squandering money that should be set aside for Sweet Girl’s future.

Papa MaAssive enjoys dressing in costumes and entertaining himself. His latest reel is AssA serving as king, talking to the troops (ring lights) in the moments before battle (weekend customers). Enjoy these crappy screen grabs.
View attachment 1058429
View attachment 1058431
View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436
Humph. It's "troops", dopey.

DELUSIONAL!!!!! Again.. with the working for Abbie.... THO ETHITED!!!! A huge list of all the Vocational opportunities for Abbie.....

Sounds like they want to put her in selfish world. .... or a nursery.. or a DJ ...OMG!!

HONK HONK!!!
Some people think scratching records is music. I guess there might be a market for honking. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They posted a pic of Abbie in the selfish world instagram story..with Abbie in her "room" with a caption that "Abbie designed this room herself". Probably trying desperately to get the HUMPERS to come to selfish world.

The delusion continues. Maybe Abbie can be a selfish world room designer for her "vocation"?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Abbie is going to really have her real job cut out for her next year. All for content. he has a list… Poor Abbie. She will continue to carry the family till it runs out of steam. I could also see Asa saying no way is my kid going to do that.

The stuff they put in the dishwasher bugs me. All the plastic and wine glasses. I’m petty.

I noticed P’s pores as she was doing her slime stuff when Asa joined her for the lighting (lol) when she was curling her greasy hair. Her pores aren’t looking too good.

View attachment 1058667
Good G.... a close up of that face is ....I don't know....to be diplomatic.. really, really bad!😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That dress fits soo poorly. It’s so loose in the chest. I’m guessing it was a last minute buy from a clearance rack somewhere. And for the love of god, the hands waiting needs to go. They pose her using “hands waiting” and it’s just so un natural looking. I hate every picture where she has her hands like that.
I might be wrong but surely the purpose of teaching her ‘hands waiting’ was to stop her from grabbing things, not so that she stands still enough for long enough to take a picture for social media. Everything they do is exploitative.

therapists: ‘hey here’s this thing that you can teach Abbie so that she can learn to wait patiently without grabbing’
Maassholes: ‘oh look she’ll stand still for a photo when we say it too!’

one of the few decent vlogs Isiah has done is a photo shoot with Abbie. He let her do her thing and he worked round it and got some really nice shots of her. They were natural and showed her emotion. All that happens when they use hands waiting is they get emotionless photos of her standing like a rag doll and Abbie isn’t that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In most job settings you need to keep your shoes on. We know Abbie doesn't, and they didn't make her keep them on a school, so she has gone through her 16 years taking her shoes off the minute she goes someplace. How will that work, or how long will that take to teach Abbie she needs to wear shoes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I was just tooling around to see if some of the big guns of SL were also painting their face and wearing helmets to sell lipstick or mascara.
Instead, I just read a freaking dissertation from Red trying to shame all the anti-MLM'ers on TikTok and YTube.
She likens her SL business to being a Chick-A-Fila franchise owner, lol.
I can almost hear P trying to passionately recite bits and pieces of that to her "fans" lisps and all. 😂 😂
#drankthekoolaid #Brainwashed
Besides the anti MLM’ers I think her word vomit is in part a response to the new samisays_ tik toks & Instagram stuff. She is lighting a fire under some peoples ass and I love it.

she posted this in her stories…about the 2020 exec retreat.. it was in Atlanta? Was Big P there??

BB035E1C-028C-4AA7-9873-B860BA0E49B1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
There is a wonderful woman on Tik Tok called Laura Cunningham who has adopted her step grandson. She really highlights how appalling a mother Pig is. Laura provides constant sensory stimulation for Spencer and thinks about his needs every waking moment. I wish she would join us here to give us her thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At least they won't have to shave the cushions that Abs rocks on. She wears them down with all the violent rocking. Can you imagine how the shavings from those 2 cushions alone must smell???
I can’t believe that they just bought that couch and it’s wearing down already…from rocking violently, cushions tossed to the floor, and now having to shave the pulls off of it probably daily? You get what you pay for I guess. It’s brand new!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Stop drinking and posting you dumb f’ing morons. And they plan on home schooling! Guess it is a good thing Abbie will never need to spell anything. 😳🐷😳
A2E7B9CD-B861-4247-9DFF-E29964F747F9.jpeg

CBEE6D2E-E956-4AA7-997D-998B264D81D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Stop drinking and posting you dumb f’ing morons. And they plan on home schooling! Guess it is a good thing Abbie will never need to spell anything. 😳🐷😳
View attachment 1059708
View attachment 1059709
No excuse to misspell the selfie world website... on an ad.. however "Galentines" is a real thing... not that I want to stick up for the Massives..

Galentine’s Day—a day for women to celebrate their friendships with their lady friends. It’s Valentine’s Day with your gals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh My Gosh!!
Yes, but Abbie cannot even go toilet by herself!! She cannot even hold a pencil or do one thing without complete prompting, hand over hand, etc..
That doesn't bode well whatsoever for her being employable...
Gosh, y'all live in a delusional world!!

The resources Abbie needs, is parents that will discipline, use consistency and have exceptions for Abbie. She needed those YEARS ago and still needs this... Until she gets that, she will not be employable. No vocational program or other business will be able to take Abbie on. She won't pass the basic job screenings to even be considered for a job with an aid...

Also, your statement, seriously?!? Of course it is way more serious about Abbie's future!! You already needed to have a plan, activities, etc. all in place, for when Abbie was no longer in school.. You seriously are just NOW thinking about that...

Oh yes Priscilla, Abbie loves gardening... She loves eating dirt... So, I guess if you want her eating dirt all day, that would be a great profession for her... Don't get me started on the music crap..

No you idiot, we don't get fixed on the hear and now. We see how much Abbie has regressed over the last 5 years. We see how you'll lack parenting skills and follow through. We see the writing on the walls, for your lack of parenting Abbie and her lack of growth and development. We know what is available, as many of us have teenagers or older adults that are within the system or coming into the system and know the requirements... It isn't being negative, it is being R-E-A-L, which is something BOTH of you'll haven't been doing, for a very long time..

I'm sorry but gosh, I feel so sorry for Abbie...
It's not only that she can't do things for herself but she also just has no motivation to critically think or do much of anything for herself. She does not step over the baby gate to leave her room ....I've seen dogs and toddlers climb over baby gates and she doesn't even try. I wonder if the regression is partly due to brain damage from rocking like shaken baby syndrome.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Good G.... a close up of that face is ....I don't know....to be diplomatic.. really, really bad!😫
You can really see the line on her nose from her wiping her nose in an upward swipe. Hope it doesn't crack in half, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No excuse to misspell the selfie world website... on an ad.. however "Galentines" is a real thing... not that I want to stick up for the Massives..

Galentine’s Day—a day for women to celebrate their friendships with their lady friends. It’s Valentine’s Day with your gals.
You learn something every day! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not only that she can't do things for herself but she also just has no motivation to critically think or do much of anything for herself. She does not step over the baby gate to leave her room ....I've seen dogs and toddlers climb over baby gates and she doesn't even try. I wonder if the regression is partly due to brain damage from rocking like shaken baby syndrome.
Good point. Does seem odd she doesn’t realize she can climb over that gate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.