Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hair in that lipstick mama video…..she is curling like how someone would curl hair for a dance recital. Looks a hot mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That lamp is a hunk of junk. They've shown they're completely out of their league when it comes to having any style or class. Half the tit in that house could be taken to the junk yard tomorrow.
1645410986006.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was just sad to watch. Abbie will never be able to do the things that Asa suddenly wants from her.
She didnt know to take the lid off of the bowl to rinse it until she was told. Ditto with putting items in the dishwasher- Asa told her each time.
She was pushing the vacuum quite literally how a toddler would. Not caring where it goes, and slamming it about. Notice the jump cut- Abbie was squealing and laughing on the rug, then we jump to a solemn Abbie vacuuming by the stairs.
The tantrums alone are going to prevent her from being employable, even if she has a coach with her. She cant just stop or refuse, and I also doubt she can use her "break" system at a real work site.
And lastly, they didnt show her unpack her bag but she had a pair of dirty jeans again. I dont understand. She may not be toilet trained, fine- but how is it she needs to change pants so often? Those pull-ups they use must be very very cheap. Pisses me off they wont spend HER money and buy her a quality product. The fact that they dont shows how much they care about her "dignity".
Ass made it seem like her pants are dirty from lunch. If those are soiled pants, then duck him for filming her carrying them to the washer. How bleeping demeaning is that?! And why is the school not double bagging and labeling that tit soiled.
Also, I can see those two lazy entitled fat fuckers bringing Abbie to school already soaked. witch had no problem "coming in hot" with a nose bleed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Since Abbie has such sensory issues and has issues with noise why in the hell do they have her vacuuming?? I noticed when she was doing it she was not even looking at the floor but up at the ceiling moving her head around. Seems like a form of torture for someone like her. Honestly, why in the hell does Abbie need to learn to vacuum. She will never be even a little self-sufficient. My opinion is probably not popular but all this household chores seems like a waste of time for everyone. Brandi’s time would be better spent on someone who is mentally capable of progressing, this is not Abbie unfortunately. Keep her occupied with sensory toys and music that she seems to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quick paragraph then my post
Wow. So I used to watch FA vids about four years ago because I thought they put decent content out. Then I learned about the past of Ass & Bigger Ass (Til death do they part). Then about two years ago, I began “frustrated” watching. (After I found out the truth about Ass and bigger Ass, But had no one else to vent to (didn’t know this site) so about a year ago I stopped watching all together. I just started back, and just found this forum.

So, I can say, as someone who knew about them four years ago, saw her get BETTER at things. To now only see her go BACK to being the girl she was at 11?? Like, literally.. they are having to bring back things they haven’t had to in a while, right!? Like the “break” peel off Velcro crap... she’s back to peeling wallpaper. And it seems like every video is Asa doing damage control with “stans” BEFORE anything even happens. “This video is all about how life skills are key” blah blah “we’ve had some problems of late but that’s just her being a teenager right?” Blah blah

yo, Ass, I was a teenager once. Yes, I slept a lot. ALOT . Yes I wanted tons of junkfood, TONS.. and Yes, I was defiant..very much so. But I could manage to take a lunchbox out of a backpack without a complete meltdown.
That is NOT a slight on Abbie. Not whatsoever.
Abbie has Autism (AND IDD even tho they never mention that part cause IDD doesn’t pay like Autism) like, severely. No one is questioning she would be overwhelming for a parent.
BUT

HERE YOU TWO ARE. Both seem MORE than enough financial stable. Yet, I have watched videos on parents who have given everything they have ever worked for, for just one year of “outside the curriculum” learning...
WHY ISNT ABBIE DOING THIS!?
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.

They Never cared about advancing her intellectual abilities... if they did, she would have learned more words than just “donut” in the past year.

I was curious if you guys ever heard of the RPM?
Rapid Prompting Method? I def think Abbie is too stuck in her ways now to even bothering trying it. It just pisses me off, cause it’s another one of those things that some family’s give up their lifesavings for to try, where as the Maass Ass Assassins could of just done without one more ivory back scratcher

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't be under any illusions about Brandy. She's a snake and opportunist just like the hambeasts. NO professional would agree to be filmed like this which involves the exploitation of a severely disabled child. I wouldn't be surprised if they are paying Brandy under the table for her to appear on the vlogs. She's just as bad, but more sly about it. Also, if she said she didn't want to be filmed, the hambeasts would likely get rid of her, which means she loses money. It's ALL about money for this bunch. Money is truly the root of all evil.

As for Abbie, this girl is too far gone. I really feel like her profound IDD is the cause of most of her issues. She doesn't understand WHY she is rinsing her lunchbox or vacuuming. She was throwing the vacuum around not knowing WTF she was doing. Also, why does Abbie constantly look around the room and the ceiling?! I would love to know what goes on in her head sometimes.

I think her IDD is the reason why she isn't able to retain much at all, let alone understand things like the WHY and HOW. I really believe they will put her in a facility by the time she is 20. Just think about it - her behaviour seems to be getting worse, she is regressing and has been for some time, she still isn't toilet trained and can't even do basic self care. She is getting more and more unmanageable and bigger and bigger; soon she will be 20 years old and 200 pounds plus. The hambeasts will burn out big time and just won't be able to cope anymore (not to mention financial issues when FA and selfishworld comes to an end).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jesus. Sorry, I know I’m late to the party but I just now got to watch this newest episode. The regression is sad. Just sad.
-She uses up 4/5 of her breaks right off the bat. Of course. She may have Autism & IDD but she’s not an idiot. She’s gonna go the farthest she can, then wing it at the end. Hell, I’m probably push back too knowing I wouldn’t get disciplined for it.
Vid before that. PROMPTING PROMPTING PROMPTING. They have this weird stare off, that I don’t get is supposed to make sense? She probably understands in the back of her mind that he will cave first cause he has stuff to do. What does she have to do for the rest of the day?
I would love if she suddenly spoke , clear language to him (and in a British accent just for laughs) “Father, I can sit here all day with you. I’m autistic. I do not care. What is in my calendar for the rest of the day? Well it appears I have honking at five, tantrum at six and I believe ill be gorging myself on some delicious mulch you haven’t locked up at seven, but I could move that to eight... don’t you have some kind of business to operate?”

My fave part is when he supposed to be showing how this all works or something.. and in one scene, it’s afternoon, she’s upset and pulling one of her break Velcro things off.. THEN it cuts to night time!?

WHY CANT THEY JUST BE HONEST!
Be AT LEAST honest about her regression.
All I keep hearing are these sugary words “life skills” “teenager” blah blah crap!

You both dropped the ball
You let your daughter down
Y’all got lucky with Isiah, cause I honest to god don’t you think you deserve him
You know damn well what your doing.
With Asa.. I’m almost willing to believe he lets her get away with a lot cause it’s a daddy daughter relationship (and we all know the relationship the Cilla has with Abbie... or lack there of)

It’s just so hard see this girl not achieving.
She seems to have a sweet personality, not underneath the autism... underneath the spoiled princess stuff. Like, can you imagine, if she was born normal and given all this expensive crap..

Don't be under any illusions about Brandy. She's a snake and opportunist just like the hambeasts. NO professional would agree to be filmed like this which involves the exploitation of a severely disabled child. I wouldn't be surprised if they are paying Brandy under the table for her to appear on the vlogs. She's just as bad, but more sly about it. Also, if she said she didn't want to be filmed, the hambeasts would likely get rid of her, which means she loses money. It's ALL about money for this bunch. Money is truly the root of all evil.

As for Abbie, this girl is too far gone. I really feel like her profound IDD is the cause of most of her issues. She doesn't understand WHY she is rinsing her lunchbox or vacuuming. She was throwing the vacuum around not knowing WTF she was doing. Also, why does Abbie constantly look around the room and the ceiling?! I would love to know what goes on in her head sometimes.

I think her IDD is the reason why she isn't able to retain much at all, let alone understand things like the WHY and HOW. I really believe they will put her in a facility by the time she is 20. Just think about it - her behaviour seems to be getting worse, she is regressing and has been for some time, she still isn't toilet trained and can't even do basic self care. She is getting more and more unmanageable and bigger and bigger; soon she will be 20 years old and 200 pounds plus. The hambeasts will burn out big time and just won't be able to cope anymore (not to mention financial issues when FA and selfishworld comes to an end).
The why and the how. Exactly.
She has NO concept of vacuuming. She simply put, doesn’t know what or why she is doing the thing.
So, FA, about 4ish years ago (at the old house) I remember Ass saying they would give her vacuuming as a punishment, because she didn’t like it. Im sure it’s still up. But never once have I seen them even BASICALLY describe what a vacuum IS or DOES to her. No wonder she’s just flailing that thing around. She doesn’t even understand what she’s doing.

I treat my German Shepherds with more respect than Abbie’s parents treat her. You don’t punish a dog for something they did an hour ago, because by that time, they’ve forgotten about it. Yes, YOU are mad, but if you’re trying to teach, you MUST meet at their level.

Im not calling Abbie a dog. Just saying, That IDD stuff has always really upset me. Because they never talk about it. They never address it in a way that makes me believe they take it into account with her learning.

Brandy, I was always weirded out by the fact that she was a “professional “ from the “state” that was cool with getting recorded? Like... what? So unprofessional. And the moment the parents asked, should have been reported as sus.

As for the staring above.. ceilings? It’s her thing. Even in safe places like home, she’s always looking at the ceiling. And I think that fan thing they installed over the island has been bothering her for quite sometime

Wait, please please please tell me Asa DID NOT stuff money into Abbie’s mouth JUST to get this shot?

Also, in my catching up..
I love watching her interact with Fat Ass Maass Cilla , ripping’ crap outta her hands, shoving her out of the way.. call me an A-hole , I’m just saying; I would tots be cool with a “Abbie putting Cilla in her place” montage.. can we get that going?
seeing her react to seeing Summer after so long... yeah, that severe Autism + IDD , if she doesn’t give a crap that Summer is there, than I promise you Cilla, your daughter couldn’t give two craps about you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ask me to define AWKWARD, and I will direct you to that family birthday dinner. Assa and Pig make things uncomfortable for the others. Based solely on her facial expressions and body language, Pig hates these gatherings when it is not at Moldy Manor. She has no self control when it comes to food. She sat there nervously tearing that tortilla into little pieces waiting for Moobie to cut the camera off before diving back in. My favorite part of the vlog was when she went straight from her hillbilly squeal of Woooooheeeewwww…directly into a snout squeeze!😂😂 witch cannot help herself. 🐷
Were you born in a barn Cillerpotamus? Well, now that you ask…….😹
9BC9502C-55A6-473D-BDF1-128B4A8E90A8.jpeg

02FBB874-FEF9-4DD9-B038-18BBA6B45304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ask me to define AWKWARD, and I will direct you to that family birthday dinner. Assa and Pig make things uncomfortable for the others. Based solely on her facial expressions and body language, Pig hates these gatherings when it is not at Moldy Manor. She has no self control when it comes to food. She sat there nervously tearing that tortilla into little pieces waiting for Moobie to cut the camera off before diving back in. My favorite part of the vlog was when she went straight from her hillbilly squeal of Woooooheeeewwww…directly into a snout squeeze!😂😂 witch cannot help herself. 🐷
View attachment 1077943
View attachment 1077944
Notice she has that phone on and no one else even has their phones out. I think it's so rude. I don't care if it's family. You're at someone's home give them your attention not your phone. She answers her facebook comments late so it's not her Lipstick Mama page she's stalking what the hell is so fascinating on her phone? Her stock in cheese going up? She is classless and I can't stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1077943
View attachment 1077944
Summer needs to get a life. Why on earth is she always invited to Lurch and the Angry Elf's gatherings? I'm also curious as to who owns that gorgeous Audi that was in the driveway. Does it belong to Asshat's Dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Notice she has that phone on and no one else even has their phones out. I think it's so rude. I don't care if it's family. You're at someone's home give them your attention not your phone. She answers her facebook comments late so it's not her Lipstick Mama page she's stalking what the hell is so fascinating on her phone? Her stock in cheese going up? She is classless and I can't stand her.
I agree. It is rude. I did notice she was the only one with her phone out. She strives to be the center of attention. I also think that phone is a crutch for her. It is all about distraction and avoidance. Same reason she sat there tearing up that tortilla. She fidgets. She has an unhealthy relationship with food and when she is outside of her little “She-Pantry” lair she is extremely uncomfortable. I bet it is an absolute tit show to watch in person. I have a serious case of FOMO. I wanna see! 🐷

Summer needs to get a life. Why on earth is she always invited to Lurch and the Angry Elf's gatherings? I'm also curious as to who owns that gorgeous Audi that was in the driveway. Does it belong to Asshat's Dad?
I speculate Summer and Kylie (though not present as this gathering) have plenty in common with Lurch and Angry Elf….if ya catch my drift. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree. It is rude. I did notice she was the only one with her phone out. She strives to be the center of attention. I also think that phone is a crutch for her. It is all about distraction and avoidance. Same reason she sat there tearing up that tortilla. She fidgets. She has an unhealthy relationship with food and when she is outside of her little “She-Pantry” lair she is extremely uncomfortable. I bet it is an absolute tit show to watch in person. I have a serious case of FOMO. I wanna see! 🐷

I speculate Summer and Kylie (though not present as this gathering) have plenty in common with Lurch and Angry Elf….if ya catch my drift. 😜
We are seeing less and less of Summer (I think maybe Kylie isn't a huge fan of being in the vlogs maybe?) Becca being drug back in for "respite" instead of Summer all the time.

Reactions: 16
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.24.06 AM.png

What would possess ANYONE to leave a screenshot of yourself like the one on top up on your professional page? Is she BLIND?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1078136
What would possess ANYONE to leave a screenshot of yourself like the one on top up on your professional page? Is she BLIND?
Honestly. Who does she think she is? She truly does think she's THO CUTE! There is a difference between confidence and delusion. I don't think she's confident at all - I think she's mentally ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.