Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
Haha! I'm having a watch now....

someone asked if Abbie was going to learn to drive soon. Cillapotomus' reply was 'Abbie will probably not learn to drive, can you imagine her driving with her stims?'

yeah because that's the only thing stopping her from driving Cilla. I think you mean 'Abbie WON'T be driving because she lacks the cognitive ability to appropriately assess the road conditions such as speed, direction, braking distances, of her car and that of others. Nor does she have the cognitive ability to be able to understand the rules of the road such as driving on the correct side of the road, understanding road signs or giving way to priority traffic. Therefore she will not be safe behind the wheel of a car' They will never say that though.... it ruins the narrative.

My goodness me, their follower are as thick as bricks. The fact that they think that it would possible for Abbie to get behind the wheel of a car in the near future shows what a great job Ass has done in educating people about autism and special needs. SO MUCH AWARENESS!

She can't even turn the peddles of a bike and turning the handlebars, let alone understand a steering wheel, accelerator, brake, clutch, gears sticks, indicators, windscreen wipers.
The Massives like to dance around the fact that Abbie has a SEVERE INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY and is at a toddler level!!! Those HUMPERS are so easily scammed!!! After watching Abbie in the VLOGS... they actually think she could drive?? She has a problem understanding how to wash her hands or brush her hair. I wonder if these "fans" are also IDD themselves.?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Notice she has that phone on and no one else even has their phones out. I think it's so rude. I don't care if it's family. You're at someone's home give them your attention not your phone. She answers her facebook comments late so it's not her Lipstick Mama page she's stalking what the hell is so fascinating on her phone? Her stock in cheese going up? She is classless and I can't stand her.
I agree. It is rude. I did notice she was the only one with her phone out. She strives to be the center of attention. I also think that phone is a crutch for her. It is all about distraction and avoidance. Same reason she sat there tearing up that tortilla. She fidgets. She has an unhealthy relationship with food and when she is outside of her little “She-Pantry” lair she is extremely uncomfortable. I bet it is an absolute shit show to watch in person. I have a serious case of FOMO. I wanna see! 🐷

Summer needs to get a life. Why on earth is she always invited to Lurch and the Angry Elf's gatherings? I'm also curious as to who owns that gorgeous Audi that was in the driveway. Does it belong to Asshat's Dad?
I speculate Summer and Kylie (though not present as this gathering) have plenty in common with Lurch and Angry Elf….if ya catch my drift. 😜

• Haha

Hello62681

So Cilla picks Abby up and Abby is in the back seat. Abby doesn't want to get out of the car so Cilla gets Asa to help. Now she's in the front seat. I'm confused. How did that happen? I think they screwed up with their fakery. Probably had her get back in so they could get some content and forgot she was suppose to be in the backseat. And of course Cilla is driving while filming again.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@derr1117 I don't know how you did it. Props to you! I couldn't.
Feral ID adults like Abbie deserve equal opportunity. I truly believe that.
The problem will be...people like you won't be everywhere in these job situations.
It just seems easier and faster for an employer to get the task done by hiring someone who doesn't need so much 1:1.
Maybe Abbie will get that jobby job one day. Her job coach will spend the hours preventing her from eating dirt, stripping naked and acting like she does.
I doubt they'll get much real work out of her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Oh almost forgot to mention about the ID, yeah, guess it doesn’t make that $$$ like autism does right now. Wait a decade when ID becomes “fashionable” on YouTube out of nowhere.. THEN we’ll get the video titled “Struggles we never talked about” and it will be a thumbnail pic of Ass & Bigger Ass© Holding their heads down like their about to weep...

like legit question
Are they ashamed of her ID??

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
The Massives like to dance around the fact that Abbie has a SEVERE INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY and is at a toddler level!!! Those HUMPERS are so easily scammed!!! After watching Abbie in the VLOGS... they actually think she could drive?? She has a problem understanding how to wash her hands or brush her hair. I wonder if these "fans" are also IDD themselves.?
Of course they are. 100%.
They are the weirdest looking bunch of oddballs too.
Find a picture of one of their meet-ups. It looks like a festival of freaks.
Keep in mind these are the people the female Hambeast recruits and sells to.
She should be in prison for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Asa posted yet another SW reel. They are really trying to push that place lol
Why doesn’t he read one of his marketing books that tells him to hire some young attractive people to come do their Instagram reels for that place. Nobody in your demographic wants to come to that place based on two Fattys on Instagram rolling around in a ball pit and cramming a football helmet on their fat noggin? That is not how you sell your space… Clearly

• Haha

Vegan for the Animals

P thinks she’s so cool in her frayed denim jacket and frayed jeans, but she looks daft. She’s a forty year old woman wearing an outfit for a teen. And again, she had her hands in her pockets, standing looking all manly.

They better get used to Abbie being angry because that girl does not like doing chores and has learned that throwing tantrums often gets her out of things. Teaching her life skills every day is going to be fun to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Whale.
Tonight's vlog was the biggest form of fake fukery that I've seen since Percillerpotamus's live today.
Assa just needs to come on out of the closet. I've said this before. There are no straight men in the universe who say 'super kute'... none.
He actually forgot to talk with his masculine voice at the very end.
I laughed.
Come on out Assa.

• Haha
What a bloody fiasco! Abbie has those fat ignorant Pigs wrapped round her increasingly fat fingers. Dont want to get out of the car? Fine, then stay there. Stay there and scream and shout until you get fed up with it. The day is not far away when Abbie is going to be a huge, unattractive, unmanageable nightmare. And guess what, they deserve every second of it. Bring it on!

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I suffered through Isaiah's vlog and he was saying he was going to unfollow a bunch of people on IG. Love these comments.
1645562953047.png

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So as they discuss her future employment, Abbie is just honkin' away. Seriously- no one will keep Abbie on a job if she is honking like that. No one.
The only place I might see that happening is a literal worksite for the disabled. Certainly not a nursery. Or retail shop. Can you imagine having to work with her and listen to that all day?! 🗣🦆🗣🦆

And he opens the vlog with Abbie standing in the near darkness by the sink... "Quit eating your hair."
Yep. I see a future Employee of the Month right there. (y)(y)

But above all this, I want to know why. For years Asa was totally against her ever working. He said the jobs she could do were so menial that they were insulting, and that Abbie would not enjoy it anyway. So what happened that he suddenly wants her in the workforce? :unsure::unsure:

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I’ve never had an issue with them taking Abbie to new places and seeing how she copes, but they’ve taken her to stadiums several times now and she clearly finds it difficult. Making her go there again was cruel. She doesn’t give a rats arse about hockey unlike her selfish, slobby parents. They wanted to go to the game and had no sitter, so instead of one of them staying at home with Abbie, they selfishly put their wants first.
Ass blahs about them being a family of three and how Abbie will live with them for as long as she can. Well the fatter and more unfit they get, it won’t be long until they can’t cope with her. P has a hard time as it is trying to control Abbie when she has a violent outbursts.
That noise at the end sounded like something from The Exorcist.
Agree. I have a couple of thoughts regarding this outing. P goes out of her way to imply that they typically enter through some sort of “VIP” entrance, but that they are entering the game while in progress through the commoners doors in an effort to be considerate of Abbie’s need for less commotion. I CALL BULLSHIT on that story! You entered while the game is in progress because your lazy asses are late for everything…and you begrudgingly missed your opportunity to enter via the red carpet because you were late and didn’t have enough stamina to walk the longer path to the other entrance 🤨 And furthermore…P needing to immediately purchase and juggle what looked to be an extra large margarita whilst awkwardly walking Abbie down to her seat with her one remaining free hand??? They could’ve both taken a tumble! She’s that lazy and selfish she couldn’t wait until Abbie was safely in her seat to go back up and get her drinky-poo? Truly pathetic 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just watched the 2nd video that Hot suggested- Omg I forgot how smug Asa was during that whole CPS drama.
And STUPID. He said: "Ive contacted my lawyer. After this case is closed I am going after the reporter for defamation. Im not letting this go." 🤣 🤣
How I missed that before, I have no clue, but I nearly peed myself laughing. You can never, EVER, get the name of a reporter released to you.
Ever. Even if you're Asa Maass. And his sister the attorney should have be able to tell him that. Unless shes fucking stupid too!

In addition, I never knew they paid $500 bucks to nominate themselves for the Shorty award!! We always knew it was a meaningless award, but he paid for the exposure, knowing he wanted to YT full time. And no doubt it helped with some growth. Shows how calculated these scammers were. At this time, their house was barely furnished in garage sale crap, their cars were old and always breaking down, it was a "treat" to go to Chick-A-Fila...but he had $500 to pay for what essentially amounts to advertising. Freaking scumbags. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

that1lady

Chatty Member
Broken Puzzle: I have a lump in my throat while writing this. 😢 I am so sorry to your terrible news. What a blessing it is to have so many of us love and care about you! I believe in the power of prayer, for which I am seeing that we are all praying for you. I know God hears each and every one of them. I hope that when you close your eyes, you can feel all the love and warmth we’re all sending you. 💞💖❤🥰 xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa asks Abbie when she wouldn't get out of the car if she wanted to ride her bike. He then does some arm shit, but that is NOT the sign for bike idiot!!! He is punching the air. What a dumb fuck nut! They just can't do anything right. Yet they talk about how important communication is.
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 9.17.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad

SCCOct66

VIP Member
View attachment 1078136
What would possess ANYONE to leave a screenshot of yourself like the one on top up on your professional page? Is she BLIND?
Honestly. Who does she think she is? She truly does think she's THO CUTE! There is a difference between confidence and delusion. I don't think she's confident at all - I think she's mentally ill.

• Haha
  • Heart