Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I'm a little confused. If Priscilla is the first and only people to hit 1 Million in personal sales, why is she not very top tier like Red & Pinky?
I believe Red and Pinky are top teir because they have a huge downline that makes sales...in the millions....whereas P has a measly downline but the sales come from her (ie.. the FA HUMPERS)...so in an MLM scam it is more unusual to make that much personal sales... usually the majority sales come from the downline.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the feeling they want to be the main attraction to the vlogs. Soooooo badly. The staged conversations are the bleeping worst. Nobody gives a tit why you are wearing your fat pants. Hell, Tinkerhog has practically lived her entire life in Friday Fat Pants. Look at this Sour Puss-y. 😸
51B79729-EC0C-47E0-AAB7-F5FB6820065B.jpeg

There was a gunt wrangling event for this reoccurring outfit. Note how high the poundage is riding up front.
B01BE365-4D78-4737-B070-731F4AB38968.jpeg

Sheeeeesh! Just so bad. So damn bad.
68F97353-C8A7-4BCB-A5E7-BD81177477B8.jpeg

Back in the day when Abbie scored Pig 50K followers. From shoulders to noulders. Insanity.🙀
435D85ED-7CCF-4EBA-9178-5A9C8D4D199C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am listening to Pig’s Live from last night while getting my gunt nice and clean 😜
The usual. She does not care what haters think. She gets hate every day and she does not care. She mentions haters every chance she gets, but she does not care. 👌🏼
She compares selling Slimewax to sharing her Pandora bracelet. She shows what coffee she likes. She shares her shoes. Why shouldn’t she share Slimelife.🙄 Then she goes on to compare her “small business” to the brick and mortar shop she was in buying…….WINE! 😹
Her main response for the question Why should I sell this tit?
🐷
It is tho fun. It is just tho fun.
I bet she needs a 40 oz Margarita and a nap after expending all that brain power.🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry that I am late on commenting about this but I just have to say, I would absolutely be humiliated if I had a child that would pose this way and a husband that would go along with it.
No offense to anyone but this is straight up gang-ish looking and definitely something that Abbie should not be copying (which has happened over the years because Isaiah did it for years and she has seen it done and I guarantee he probably posed her like this and taught her how to look).
I have 4 teenagers and if one even tried this crap, they would be immediately told to knock it off, get that look off their faces and I better not catch it again.
In a world of evil, be kind, sweet, spread a smile and show the world that happiness reins.. That is what I teach mine. We don’t need to look like we are in a gang, run around with drug dealers or keep our nose so high that if it rains, we drown.
I think you're taking this way out of context...Abbie has no clue what gangs are..Abbie has no clue how to look tough or sad or happy or mad or excited...Abbie just does whatever Abbie does...she doesn't understand the concept of that....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry that I am late on commenting about this but I just have to say, I would absolutely be humiliated if I had a child that would pose this way and a husband that would go along with it.
No offense to anyone but this is straight up gang-ish looking and definitely something that Abbie should not be copying (which has happened over the years because Isaiah did it for years and she has seen it done and I guarantee he probably posed her like this and taught her how to look).
I have 4 teenagers and if one even tried this crap, they would be immediately told to knock it off, get that look off their faces and I better not catch it again.
In a world of evil, be kind, sweet, spread a smile and show the world that happiness reins.. That is what I teach mine. We don’t need to look like we are in a gang, run around with drug dealers or keep our nose so high that if it rains, we drown.
Poor Abbie is either posing naturally or being posed by her offensive father. Either way, she doesn't understand the message that her offensive father is conveying. He is repulsive in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think whomever said they thought she wore those snap in teeth maybe right. Look at the gap between those front teeth and the start of the molars. Zoomed in like this it looks like those Billy Bob teeth that were popular in the early 00's :ROFLMAO:
Does anyone remember the vlog when she came back from the dentist & he basically told her she needed alot of work done and she started crying in the driveway? We never heard about it again. If she ended up with snap in dentures that would make sense.

Reactions: 17
I don’t blame them for wanting a clear pic of Abbie, which generally would mean holding still and looking at the camera. I mean, I have a 13 year old who never wants his pic taken, and generally I respect that. There are times when he’s dressed up or has achieved something great, and I do make him take a pic.
I do have lots of pics of him in his natural state, but I don’t fault any parent for wanting a nice pic of their kid. They definitely don’t need to be doing it as often as they do, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I fell down the TicToc rabbit hole today. I went to report Pigzilla’s SlimeLife posts and then looked at who she follows. You can certainly learn a lot about someone by looking at the list. Who she follows generally fall into these categories:

Beautiful People (YouTube and TT stars). Didn’t see ONE special needs

FOOD (what else would you expect)

How to get rich

And other slimers. Definitely not beautiful people. Reported scammy posts.

Of course there are others but didn’t see anyone who looked like a friend, other than lurch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just makes it so easy. Does a TikTok cleaning the crumbs and food out of her car. With the song “Y’all gonna make me lose my mind up in here”. Who exactly are you blaming for the ton of food scraps in driver side of YOUR CAR???
That’s sooooo disgusting! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.