Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that he didn't take any B-roll of Abbie at the game. Piggy got a drink, so they had to have been there for at least a little bit. Was Abbie screaming the same way she was at the end of the vlog? WHy is it so important that she goes to the hockey games? Weird.
Probably because they can't find a babysitter for Abbie. Or they are too cheap to get a decent one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The female hambeast said:
"There's no way she can not know where we're going". Bullshit.
Poor Abbie doesnโ€™t even "know" what day it is.
I loved the screaming at the end even more knowing the sow was in a meeting. ๐Ÿ˜†
I hope Abbie screamed like that at the game too!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably because they can't find a babysitter for Abbie. Or they are too cheap to get a decent one.
And they want to be able to film her there. It must have been a SH>>T Show or they would have filmed more. It just amazes me the BS that they focus on with Abbie. MUST go to hockey game MUST go out to eat ....etc etc etc. Wonder if they had a meltdown?

They get her ready for hockey game by promising pretzels when they get there...then they have to get food on the way home.. I'm sure tons of gummy bears were handed out while they were there as well... so food/food/food/food/food.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Interesting that he didn't take any B-roll of Abbie at the game. Piggy got a drink, so they had to have been there for at least a little bit. Was Abbie screaming the same way she was at the end of the vlog? WHy is it so important that she goes to the hockey games? Weird.
Those screams! :eek::eek:
That was some maniacal evil genius, Mad Hatter tit!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The female hambeast said:
"There's no way she can not know where we're going". Bullshit.
Poor Abbie doesnโ€™t even "know" what day it is.
I loved the screaming at the end even more knowing the sow was in a meeting. ๐Ÿ˜†
I hope Abbie screamed like that at the game too!!!
That was more like a screech.. Asshat played it off like it was a happy sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know there were some posts about P's teeth and gums but did anyone show pics? Oh my gosh, her teeth are disgusting. This family has seriously poor hygiene.

View attachment 1065154View attachment 1065155View attachment 1065157
Ass has some pretty yucky lower teeth. I've tried to get screen shot of them but too difficult. He either has nicotine stains and or heavy tartar buildup. It's a recipe for disaster when it come to dental health. He's just gross

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The game crap was staged, he wants to show us that if she wants to leave they will. Damage already done
Asswipe, ass your drunk wife she'll tell you. She can't act she gave it away before you even left the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shirt open and hair dishelved, you know exiting the game was a honkfest. Multiple tantrums happened that night.
I wonder how they get her out of the hockey game when the tantrums start? Wonder if it is a huge scene? P can barely get out of there herself... and of course she had a full glass of some "drink " to deal with as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"You're a hockey game pro" lol ok dude, I could tell before they even went into the building she was nervous and anxious AF. Why? just why do this to her? she doesn't enjoy it? do you need content that bad? just hire someone to watch her for two hours and go actually enjoy the game with your wife. They are trying to push that the medication is working. It's not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
"You're a hockey game pro" lol ok dude, I could tell before they even went into the building she was nervous and anxious AF. Why? just why do this to her? she doesn't enjoy it? do you need content that bad? just hire someone to watch her for two hours and go actually enjoy the game with your wife. They are trying to push that the medication is working. It's not.
They're just content whores at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks everyone! Its funny, I've been waiting so long I thought it would never happen. Now that its here Im suddenly very nervous!! o_O
Nervous is to be expected - there are pills for that! I will be anxiously waiting to hear how much better you will be feeling. I'll be thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He makes a point of saying they are a family of 3 and everyone has a say. Yeah right! I feel like it is just torture for her sometimes with what they choose to do. Abbie gets no enjoyment watching hockey other than the snack bar food they keep bribing her with. Iโ€™m not sure why you would put your severely ID, autistic child thru this, other than you are making a living by displaying all her meltdowns and difficulty with the situations you put her in. They should be ashamed of themselves. I hope one day when they are old and feeble (if they live that long considering their health) Isaiah films them and see if they arenโ€™t humiliated to have it out for the world to see the struggles of the elderly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why can't they do things that Abbie can do like take her to the store and let her pick out a toy. She doesn't even understand hockey so why take her to a game when she is going to feel uncomfortable. They need to understand that Abbie will never be a typical teen. Why can't they find someone who will watch her and then they can just go to the hockey game they won't have to worry about a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I for one loved when they were going in and they said they waited until after it started to avoid the crowd. What crowd? When they went in it was obvious no one was there! Back when they were a little bit more real, they talked about why Abby didnโ€™t go to Isaiahโ€™s football games.. if they know she doesnโ€™t do well there, why go to a hockey game? They are just so dumb

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They better hope P's MLM runs for a few more years cause this FA channel is on life support.

Isaiah's channel is just a display of a lost soul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.