Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Tuesday all! You guys will not believe what just came from Amazon! I cant quit laughing. 🀣 🀣
I am finally (FINALLY!!) scheduled for surgery on the 25th. Its going to be a rough one, Im having decompression and fusion of L3, L4, L5 S1.
I'll be in the hospital for several days and then when I come home mobility is going to be a challenge- no bending at the waist, no twisting, kind of stiff as a board. So Ive been ordering the items my surgeon said will be helpful: A toilet cushion that adds 6 inches of height so its easy to get up and down without bending, handrails, a grabber thing to reach stuff or get things off the floor, etc. But the best is this gem right here. Something we have laughed about for ages!
Yes guys, the butt wiper!!
I cannot quit laughing- I just cant!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I cant look at this thing without thinking of Big P! Does this mean Im part of her "sisterhood" now? Her #ButtBuddy? I am dead! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(Sorry about the mess- my grandson is two and quite busy!)

View attachment 1064587
LOLOL....I had to use one when I had my hips replaced. This was before I knew Pig. But I was glad I has it. You'll get used to it after dropping it in the toilet a few times! Good luck on your surgery!β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy Tuesday all! You guys will not believe what just came from Amazon! I cant quit laughing. 🀣 🀣
I am finally (FINALLY!!) scheduled for surgery on the 25th. Its going to be a rough one, Im having decompression and fusion of L3, L4, L5 S1.
I'll be in the hospital for several days and then when I come home mobility is going to be a challenge- no bending at the waist, no twisting, kind of stiff as a board. So Ive been ordering the items my surgeon said will be helpful: A toilet cushion that adds 6 inches of height so its easy to get up and down without bending, handrails, a grabber thing to reach stuff or get things off the floor, etc. But the best is this gem right here. Something we have laughed about for ages!
I cant look at this thing without thinking of Big P! Does this mean Im part of her "sisterhood" now? Her #ButtBuddy? I am dead! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

View attachment 1064587
That is a big operation!! I will keep you in my prayers and positive thoughts. OMG, you must have burst out laughing at your butt wiper. I'm wondering if Cilldebeast also uses Shittens?
1644949164523.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1064587
Hahahahahaha!!!! Good luck with your surgery. I hope it brings you all the relief you've been looking for. Having had both hips replaced, I am all too familiar with your new apparatus except the butt wiper...LOL. I don't think that was even mentioned when I had my surgeries 12 years ago. We will keep a vigil for you starting on the 25th and hopefully you'll be back to snarking in no time at all. Maybe when you're all done with the butt wiper, you could wrap it up with a bow and mail it to Pigstinkles. :m πŸ€ͺ:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks everyone! Its funny, I've been waiting so long I thought it would never happen. Now that its here Im suddenly very nervous!! o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New here :giggle: I have been happily lurking, I have spat my drink a lot here 🀣
I don't watch these crappy people often but I had to post just to ask - WTAF is up with those fugly dresses they put on Abby for "occasions"?? This rag & the recent green thing look like her mother chose the ugliest worst fitting pos she could find to humiliate her daughter πŸ‘ΏπŸ·πŸ½πŸ˜‘
I think Prissypoo just buys the cheapest thing she can find for Abbie. Also, it may be that she chooses the same type of clothes she'd wear herself. Either way they are a fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You could put the Shitten glove on the end of the tit stick, secure with rubber band and wipe your cares away!

Next up in their eternal quest for bilking the humpers out of every last dollar, the Maassives will be dropping a mixtape.

Forehams and tit Sticks

• Haha

View attachment 1064587
YOU are not in the sisterhood with Pigcilla. YOU are a fantastic woman who is having a short term medical need but if you decide to continue to use the butt buddy afterwards then we may have some questions for you. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched todays live.
She talked all about Asa's sweet and meaningful gifts to her, how poor they used to be, etc etc.
She also said she sent a media kit to that clothing company "Dia", to see if they would be interested in her being a brand ambassador. She even asked that people tag Dia on her behalf and tell them how much they want to see P repping their brand.
I'll say one thing, P does seem to be the one who has a bit of hustle. I dont care for MLM's, etc., but at least she tries to do something. Asa is content tossing out 8 minute, week old vlogs and playing games all night. Oh, hes also content spending the money that Abbie and P earn. Other than that hes a lazy toad. 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks everyone! Its funny, I've been waiting so long I thought it would never happen. Now that its here Im suddenly very nervous!! o_O
Nervous is normal and I'm so glad that it's finally rescheduled. You've had a tough time and I'm sure that after the initial recovery you'll be on the fast track. Hugs to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But wait Lady Tattlers….there is more! πŸ˜‚
Meat cuffs 😹 GIRTH DEFECT. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG. View attachment 1064240
OMG TAINTKLE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and BEEF QUEEFER! I'm crying right now! 😝😝😝

View attachment 1064587

Glad you are finally getting your surgery! We have bought some mobility items since hubby's heart attack set off a raging gout attack that we are still trying to get under control. I say use what ever helps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know there were some posts about P's teeth and gums but did anyone show pics? Oh my gosh, her teeth are disgusting. This family has seriously poor hygiene.

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 4.48.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 4.48.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 4.48.13 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Next up in their eternal quest for bilking the humpers out of every last dollar, the Maassives will be dropping a mixtape.

Forehams and tit Sticks
OMG TAINTKLE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:and BEEF QUEEFER! I'm crying right now! 😝😝😝

Glad you are finally getting your surgery! We have bought some mobility items since hubby's heart attack set off a raging gout attack that we are still trying to get under control. I say use what ever helps.
πŸ˜‚Absolutely HILARIOUS! I spotted taintkle after I posted. First thought.. Yea, she has one of those too. πŸ˜‚
These are the type days Tattle just warms my heart with hysterical humor. ❀😻❀

Something is off with her teeth. They dont even look real.
I think she wears these:

View attachment 1065193
Prayers for a successful surgery, quick healing and superb tit stick wiping mastery Tattle Sister. ❀
I have been saying this about Pigs teeth for a minute..just not here.πŸ˜‚ I swear there are times Moobs films her on her itty bitty liquor chair from across the room and she doesn’t have her teeth in. I have zoomed in on a number of pictures. It just gets so blurry that I am unable to have absolute proof.
A few examples:
027EBD62-181B-41AB-9BC6-6269CA0F09FB.jpeg
B820FC37-E274-4621-9965-5BC43787AB86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Interesting that he didn't take any B-roll of Abbie at the game. Piggy got a drink, so they had to have been there for at least a little bit. Was Abbie screaming the same way she was at the end of the vlog? WHy is it so important that she goes to the hockey games? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.