Fathering Autism #115 Mirror Mirror tell me true, Will Pig ever weigh less than 402?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what day Golden Boy arrives? Im thinking Thursday evening.
Maybe he'll appear on P's Lipstank Mama like he did at Christmas. Gotta sell himself to the deranged older women who follow P, because lord knows he doesnt have any followers his own age.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I updated the image for Big P's Stuff & Things. The added chins, girth, and actual nasty teeth truly make it more realistic! 🤭😁😂😂

PPPPiggy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m a couple days behind, and trying to catch up, and I’ve seen people mention multiple times that priscilla’s dad was sitting on the couch and Abbie came and straddled him and he was super uncomfortable. Can someone please link the video? I can’t seem to find it.

Reactions: 7
I drive with my coat on all the time. Never have had a problem. She honestly looked a bit ridiculous in that huge coat with fake fur lining the outside of the hood. The only population I know of who are not supposed to wear their coats in cars are babies still in car seats. The bulkiness of the coats can cause the straps to become loose, and the baby can slip out of them in a crash. I have never heard of this for adults. I live in northern PA. I am not about to take winter advice from anyone in an area that only has like 2 days of winter a year....lol.

Hubby is possibly getting discharged tomorrow! He will have PT 3x a week, making the necessary dietary changes and purging the fridge/pantry from anything he can't eat (except our son's snacks). I am so thankful he is getting a second chance. I'll take all his complaining, crankiness, and weirdness any day if it means he is here with us...lol. That was too close of a call. He is eager to get home and wants to do all the things he hasn't had the energy for recently.

Oh Lord....you have NO IDEA....Floridians go absolute apeshit when it dips below 75...I've seen them wear full on coats, hats, gloves, boots and scarves in 65 degrees...up here in NY...when REAL WINTER is phasing out...you see people in shorts the MINUTE it hit 55 degrees...😂😂😂NO LIE...that state is just a planet all of its own...I hated every single minute I had to live there....I counted the days until I got to move back north. 😂 😂 😂 😂...I'm not the only one...I know so many people who moved from NY to Florida and back to NY...it's not uncommon at all.
I have opened my windows when it was 40! LOL. After weeks of being in the single digits and teens with snow and ice, 40 is a heat wave and a perfect time to air out the house in preparation for "second winter".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a couple days behind, and trying to catch up, and I’ve seen people mention multiple times that priscilla’s dad was sitting on the couch and Abbie came and straddled him and he was super uncomfortable. Can someone please link the video? I can’t seem to find it.
Here ya go. Its in the last couple of minutes. I forgot how awkward that was, but I had captions on to boot. Grandpa basically asked if this was the normal pressure thing, he said he couldnt tell because of the moaning. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Here ya go. Its in the last couple of minutes. I forgot how awkward that was, but I had captions on to boot. Grandpa basically asked if this was the normal pressure thing, he said he couldnt tell because of the moaning. :sick:

Yep.. that is the one... poor grandpa back there practically being assaulted and asshat just blah blah blah..you rocked it..blah blah... P looked like she was proudly filming it. So awkward!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I drive with my coat on all the time. Never have had a problem. She honestly looked a bit ridiculous in that huge coat with fake fur lining the outside of the hood. The only population I know of who are not supposed to wear their coats in cars are babies still in car seats. The bulkiness of the coats can cause the straps to become loose, and the baby can slip out of them in a crash. I have never heard of this for adults. I live in northern PA. I am not about to take winter advice from anyone in an area that only has like 2 days of winter a year....lol.

Hubby is possibly getting discharged tomorrow! He will have PT 3x a week, making the necessary dietary changes and purging the fridge/pantry from anything he can't eat (except our son's snacks). I am so thankful he is getting a second chance. I'll take all his complaining, crankiness, and weirdness any day if it means he is here with us...lol. That was too close of a call. He is eager to get home and wants to do all the things he hasn't had the energy for recently.

I have opened my windows when it was 40! LOL. After weeks of being in the single digits and teens with snow and ice, 40 is a heat wave and a perfect time to air out the house in preparation for "second winter".
I live in Minnesota and only babies and children should not wear winter coats while strapped into car seats. When possible you warm you car up. Although mine did wear coats in subzero temps if they were forward facing.

Glad the hubby is recovering and coming home soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, she really doesn't know anything about skin. I know I have had trouble with acne for years, and nothing worked, so I had to go to the dermatologists. The Slime Like tit sounds like it makes acne work and your face greasier. Thank god I don't do MLM's.

If it was me, I would tell the lady to go to her doctor and get dermatology help.
Before she went all in on her scammy morgue makeup she used to slather bath and body works lotion all over her face. I wish I could find that vlog.

Hey, did you know? 🙄
Another hostage photo. Just stop already.

Let’s see how long that lasts. By the way, two comments under me is my neighbor. Maybe I’ll speak to her. What Ass was doing to Abbie is not cute and it’s not funny.
He made content about a dog dying. I am pretty sure there is no bottom for this lowlife pos. If you need to take a break everyone would understand. Although I love it when you get feisty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Completely off topic but we visited Las Vegas for a holiday .... I was then an avid viewer of the Maass vlogs. It was pre Moldy Towers.... in to the restuarant walked a family all with black tee shirts on with the name of the family and YouTube plastered over the back of them. Three kids, one mum. They sat down and I thought ooh this must be one of those deliriously happy YouTube families we should all emanate to be. Wrong. The kids cried (about 11, 9 and 7) the mother shouted and scowled at them. They were abject misery. It turned a light bulb on and gave to reason to think. These are parents absolutely totally exploiting their kids for financial gain for themselves. Ghastly. It left quite a mark on me. There are so so many issues going on with the family led by that narcissist bastard, Asa, I dread to think of the anxiety in the household. Well, it's pretty obvious, look at the son.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder why Piggy had to buy a new white coat when they spent money on those crappy ski jackets. Hmmm, maybe she doesn't fit anymore? Also, this was her look for a few seconds when she started her LIVE. No clue why she would pose like this, but she did. Notice how all a sudden you don't see Asa and Piggy making a big deal (other than it broke) about Abbie using her device. We saw a huge fuss about it like they use it all the time after Abbie started back to school, and now...NOTHING. We all expect this I'm sure, but just pointing it out.
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 5.50.37 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did you hear in then beginning when Pig got out of the car she said "that's what my friend said" talking about driving with a big fuzzy hood... who talks like that? If I just spent time with someone I would use their name ....
I doubt that she has friends…where have they been all these years? Also, who says you aren’t allowed to drive while wearing a coat? That’s the most ludicrous thing I’ve ever heard. Try living where I live and driving without one! Not illegal here…no tickets given here! How people listen to her and spend money on what she pretends to know about and sell, boggles my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder why Piggy had to buy a new white coat when they spent money on those crappy ski jackets. Hmmm, maybe she doesn't fit anymore? Also, this was her look for a few seconds when she started her LIVE. No clue why she would pose like this, but she did. Notice how all a sudden you don't see Asa and Piggy making a big deal (other than it broke) about Abbie using her device. We saw a huge fuss about it like they use it all the time after Abbie started back to school, and now...NOTHING. We all expect this I'm sure, but just pointing it out.View attachment 1034369
I believe she probably held that goofy pose for the thumbnail pic. I remember Ass mentioning something about the video using the first few seconds of the video as the thumbnail.
She was definitely trying to elongate her face to hide the chins. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s see how long that lasts. By the way, two comments under me is my neighbor. Maybe I’ll speak to her. What Ass was doing to Abbie is not cute and it’s not funny.
Screenshot_20220202-062402-934~2.png

WOW! :oops: How did I miss this vlog?! I started taking screenshots but then I felt icky!
But I think this one says it all!
Screenshot_20220201-223248~3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.