Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Todays offering

And short from earlier.

I hate to sound like Negative Nelly, but I call BS.
If it was this easy to teach her this, in what appears to be mere minutes, why havent they taught her anything other than donut in over a year??

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Kimmied

VIP Member
Oh do tell us - what was your parting comment?
I’m very embarrassed. Those of you that know how I normally speak and respond know I almost never say this kind of stuff. I said that you are still very fat after almost 3 years of very expensive surgery. I wish Lauren all of the success in the world. Certainly she will do better than you, fatty. Yes, I feel like the 12 year old I act like sometimes. Had they just ignored me I would have bored quickly and left the live. I’m glad I said it but I’m also not proud I wrote those words. On the other hand, she was so public about it I thought a dose of reality wouldn’t hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P said they are pulling her from school to work on vocational skills because of all the progress Abbie has made, and interest she has shown.
Am I high? Did I hear that correctly? Asa couldnt even get her off the couch to empty a backpack but she has interest in doing a job?!

Also noticed he mentioned the "long summer break" AKA Travel Maass.

Abbie is going to shop for her lunch. I'm sorry, what? Does she know whats needed for a sandwich? Or any meal?

Im just floored. We knew this was coming, but they are delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
He is totally butt hurt. Those comments were deleted "which is par for the course" with that prick. He tries so hard to come off as the reasonable one but fails because he is so thin skinned. He can't let one comment, which he perceives as being negative, get by without him sticking his dick in it. Can you even imagine what he's like when the camera isn't rolling. I bet he wanders around the manor mumbling about all these haters and how much time he had to spend deleting comments. You know it has to wear on him and it shows in how much he bullshits his way through the vlogs by over compensating and covering up the actual reality they live in. The next year is going to be the year Asa Maass gets a real awakening about just how bad a decision is was to pull Abbie out of school and we going to see epic meltdowns. Not from Abbie but from Asa.

Oh and Asa, if you want to see our faces, let's do a zoom in real-time buddy. Bring. It. On. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head but he would never agree to any live interaction with anyone other than his fat wife, her "special bossbabes" and the band of misfits that trapse through their house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lala7

Are they still pretending that she just has autism? It's pretty obvious that she is intellectually disabled (which makes using her for their income even more awful and unacceptable)
As an autism parent this is what Is infuriating to me…claiming EVERYTHING is because “she’s autistic”. She is not autistic…she is intellectually disabled (what would used to have been called mental retardation). She CANNOT independently do a single task without constant verbal prompting and assistance. She has zero retained skills.

They have washed their hands of any responsibility to teach or discipline her because special needs parenting is HARD and EXHAUSTING and they are lazy self absorbed people. Instead it’s just “autism” as the reason she can’t attend, do a task, go to the bathroom, etc.

My child has autism but we don't tolerate her jumping on furniture, yelling, etc. because we have rules and boundaries for behavior. We parent and have expectations just like you would with any other child. They have long missed that boat and she is essentially feral at this point. It’s very sad because her quality of life could’ve been so much better had they put in the work and effort.

Diet, supplements, nutritional therapy, chiropractic, etc. they have tried NOTHING to improve her sleep or toileting habits because (insert shoulder shrug) it’s all just part of “autism”. If you look back at the videos she used to be much higher functioning a few years ago….she has regressed and lost a lot of skills as their focus has switched to making money and exploiting her for clicks rather than investing time to actually work with her.

I waffle between thinking they are absolutely in denial about her functioning level and thinking that they are purposely hiding it to milk the “autism” money train and pretend to show progress to attempt to keep people interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Krishascooties

VIP Member
If Abbie can get a multiple-worded task in 2 days, why is she at the level with her communication device that hs is at? How are these viewers NOT questioning this? Instead, they're crying tears of joy and praising Asa and Piggy for all their hard work. Asa and P are the biggest dirtbags. Fuck them!!! This is wrong. I wish I could comment asking why Abbie isn't using her device this way if it only takes 2 days to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And they didnt really address why Abbie isnt in vocational training at JSA, and I think thats the real issue.
Asa cant stand that JSA said his Princess is not capable of employment, plain and simple.
P is just agreeing with Asa as she always does, but very quick to make it clear she is not going to be playing teacher with Abbie. She has people to scam and food to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

lillibb

VIP Member
BE STILL MY HEART! ❤ After months of mourning the loss of my beloved Cheese Puffs… Costco has come thru for a kitty. Meeeeeooow! Three bags.🐽 I may need the name and number of that psych doctor Pig should have seen pre surgery. I will be eating all my feelings of pure joy as soon as I put this phone down and tear outta this parking lot.🤣

I shall suspend my love of fat shaming the Percillerpotamus until I have run out.
Lies! All Lies! Lying through my soon to be orange stained tusks!
View attachment 1047007
Have the best evening/night Tattlers ❤
Don't forget to save your bags for the car, just in case you need to walk through the mud for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Maccafan

As someone who worked with children diagnosed with autism. This is a an awful decision.
Everything they do with Abby is wrong, not having a schedule, preferably a picture schedule. Not having a separate IPad for school work and one for watching videos, music,etc. The worst is no discipline for her bad behaviors.
Abby is not employable, she could have been if they weren’t lazy assed parents and followed through with what the professionals asked of them.
think they know best. No you don’t, you lazy POS parents.

• Heart

Snarky1003

I just saw a video about a young man with a severe form of dwarfism:

This guy has a master's degree *and* likes being swung on the baby swing at the park. Why can't Abbie's parents let her enjoy her toddler toys? ☹

I guess what I'm getting at is how much happier Abbie and everyone else would be if her family just accepted her the way she is - her interests, her limitations, and her abilities.

• Heart
Did you notice they cant even utter the acronym, JSA, or thank the school in any way, shape or form. I'm convinced there has been a major row leading to this development. All Pig can do is yawn - says it all really! Then comes out with rehearsed bullshit about Abbies progress (WTAF). And then her usual fake phrases - oh, I'm so excited. She couldn't give a damn.

Suddenly the Facebook person they advertised for will be a professional- I dont think so unless they pay a large salary. I cant wait to see Abbie cutting up vegetables, making lunch, getting the right shopping. It is all pitiful and poor Abbie will suffer hugely in the long run.

• Sad
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Sorry, I didn't take screenshot of a child that didn't consent to being posted on here two years ago??? Please refer to FA #2 for more information.
It is a well known fact the mother and child want nothing to do with Ass. The child isn't a public figure nor have they ever publicly posted they consent and want to be associated with his family. You're just as bad as him if you post about someone who isn't a public figure without consent.
Back up! Just because Assa SAID the mother didn't want him to have anything to do with the child doesn't mean it's true. Good god, he lies every single day, multiple times a day but you think he's being honest about this. She had to hunt him down for child support and the courts awarded it as well as giveng Assa visitation rights and he has chosen not to make any effort to have a relationship with his daughter. Go watch his vlog where he chastied fathers for abandoning there children while he knows he has done the same thing and come back and tell me if he's a damn good liar or not!

• Heart

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Are they still pretending that she just has autism? It's pretty obvious that she is intellectually disabled (which makes using her for their income even more awful and unacceptable)

Reactions: 38

Whimsical

VIP Member
What are the chances JSA told them to pack their bags and not come back? It appears they are trying to spin the narrative that Abbie is progressing SO MUCH that she needs more than JSA can give her. 🤦‍♀️

Anyone with half a brain who has watched this family for the past 3 years knows the truth. Abbie is regressing and no amount of BS or spinning the truth is going to solve that problem.

It's really sad because once again Abbie will suffer. 🙁

delusionalmuch.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This shit makes us look bad not them. Who the hell reviews a place they haven't even been to? It makes us look trashy af.

Reminds me of when people reported them for locking the pantry so Abs can't overeat.
I don't understand how a review makes "us" look bad.
I can't speak for everyone here on tattle but personally I had nothing to do with those reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Sorry, I can't see spending that much money on a purse. Is she really reeling in 30k a month? Is that confirmed?

So, she sold $1 million over 4 years? Does the downline sales count or is this just her selling SL herself? If it's just her over four years, that is not all that impressive with the amount of money they charge for their products. And if includes her downline selling, it's even less impressive. Sorry, but I really don't understand how these MLM's are run.

Also, Ass said they have 1.4 million followers on FB. Does having that many followers generate any $$$$
Sadly, I think she may make even more than 30k. We broke it all down here a while back, and someone even had graphics of their compensation plan, but Im just going on memory...
She earns 35% on her sales, and she sells well over 50k a month. She earns a flat 7 or 8k a month as her "salary" for rank. She gets 5% for enrolling new BG's, and shes fifth in the company. Car and lifestyle bonus every month, 3% of her teams sales, etc. Its crazy. :(

And this is why shes successful- I'd be ashamed if I were her. :sick:

Screenshot 2022-02-05 11.23.37 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Vegan for the Animals

Good luck to whoever takes on the role as ‘the teacher’, they’re going to need it even if they’re qualified and experienced. Abbie’s not going to be easy to look after, but they’re also going to have to deal with Ass, who will constantly voice his opinion and think he knows best.
I actually don’t think they’re delusional. Having someone to spend time with Abbie means they’ll get a break from her, but she’ll also be around more so they’ll be able to film her when it suits them. Abbie brings in the views. They’ll film her ‘going grocery shopping’ or ‘making her lunch’ and the leghumpers will lap it up, watching Abbie ‘progress’. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they have her work part time at Selfish World, if it’s still open.
I think they’re well aware that taking Abbie out of school isn’t going to affect her in any way and having her ‘homeschooled’ will bring in viewers. Recent vlogs have been so boring and fairly repetitive, so Ass needs something new to keep their followers entertained.

As for her not eating the salad. There’s been a few comments lately on their social media about Abbie not eating healthy, so of course Ass had to film her being given salad, then of course there was the crap excuse about medication affecting her appetite. Funny how it never affects her appetite when she’s given a donut or a cookie.

• Heart