Fathering Autism #115 Mirror Mirror tell me true, Will Pig ever weigh less than 402?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much Tattle Sister @Sweetums for our amazing new thread title!
View attachment 1031319
#115 guyth! Yippity Yay!🥳
Thank you shout out to @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread and to @Sweetums for a hilarious title.❤

It seems like it's not just her school either. I'm not naming people but if you have a degree and legally treat people you should probably tell the parents a realistic outcome. >.>
Like of course A and P would like Abs to be independent one day. They should have been sat down by mutliple people and told their goals aren't realistic but here is a realistic goal. You can't really fault parents when they are being fed BS. I really hope they find a better provider and get therapy for themselves and as a couple.

ETA: I'm not saying A and P aren't horrible for other things.
I'm pretty darn sure A&P have been told because the school moved her out of prevocational classes. But the Maassives cannot say that on their vlog because it would ruin the narrative on the vlog. Humpers would probably be out front of JSA rioting because they are lying about Ms. Princess of Autism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh, btw guy I'm on a two month chemo vacay. I'm on my fourth cold since winter. My feral cat turned into a love bug. A totally different cat. Now, my other cats are big mad she is in their house. Love you guys!
Enjoy your chemo vacay. Sorry about the colds, that's no fun. But, it's great to hear about your newly tamed snuggle bug!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so funny watching hot climate people getting cold weather because it’s like when we get a heatwave in the uk and everyone goes crazy, but the opposite extreme. Just like Floridians are not equipped for cold weather- we are not equipped for anything above 27°c. Our houses are built to retain heat and don’t have aircon so we literally melt in pools of our own sweat and don’t sleep until it’s over. My house usually is quite cool but last summer we had 29°c for a good few days, in the coolest room in the house it was 26°c and so it must have been pushing 29 upstairs in my bedroom. The best we can do it open a window at night and hope there’s a cooler breeze, have a cold shower, cross our fingers and hope we sleep. Thankfully a British summer only lasts 3 days! 😂

I don’t really understand why they had to keep everything running on the RV though? I’m sure that as long as the water tank was empty it would be fine??

and cilla ‘you’re not supposed to drive in a coat’ why? That’s total rubbish! She would believe anything you tell her- hence why she’s in an MLM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Manic Depression is an outdated term, Asshole. Are we going to exploit mental health now? I’ve been in a mood to start up on his stupid ass again. I guess ADD self diagnosis isn’t flying now so we move onto DONNAS STORY NOT HIS. I am red hot mad. I think I just might need a vacation from them for a while. I have never been more mad about them then right now. F you Ass. I can’t wait until you lose everything and I don’t think he’s far away from it yet. Maybe I just need sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s so funny watching hot climate people getting cold weather because it’s like when we get a heatwave in the uk and everyone goes crazy, but the opposite extreme. Just like Floridians are not equipped for cold weather- we are not equipped for anything above 27°c. Our houses are built to retain heat and don’t have aircon so we literally melt in pools of our own sweat and don’t sleep until it’s over. My house usually is quite cool but last summer we had 29°c for a good few days, in the coolest room in the house it was 26°c and so it must have been pushing 29 upstairs in my bedroom. The best we can do it open a window at night and hope there’s a cooler breeze, have a cold shower, cross our fingers and hope we sleep. Thankfully a British summer only lasts 3 days! 😂

I don’t really understand why they had to keep everything running on the RV though? I’m sure that as long as the water tank was empty it would be fine??

and cilla ‘you’re not supposed to drive in a coat’ why? That’s total rubbish! She would believe anything you tell her- hence why she’s in an MLM.
She is such an idiot. Not a single, intelligent and original thought in her head. Did you see her face when she asked why the tiki torches were burning? Ass replied that it was to keep things warm outside. She literally sat there dazed and confused, trying to comprehend what he said. Duuuuuhhhh! 🐽
76008066-2070-4A08-9450-0D7C18581094.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Manic Depression is an outdated term, Asshole. Are we going to exploit mental health now? I’ve been in a mood to start up on his stupid ass again. I guess ADD self diagnosis isn’t flying now so we move onto DONNAS STORY NOT HIS. I am red hot mad. I think I just might need a vacation from them for a while. I have never been more mad about them then right now. F you Ass. I can’t wait until you lose everything and I don’t think he’s far away from it yet. Maybe I just need sleep.
He is fishing for content. I get how you feel. They make asshole moves that take it up a notch. From snark to straight up despising their asses. Then I say…screw it. They are not worth me allowing them to add negativity to my day. They have it coming. They are trash. The universe will handle them appropriately, when the time is juuuust right. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know what you mean, I feel like he is going to keep on the mental health train, and exploit Donna. While knowing nothing, except what WebMD says and then self diagnosing himself. I am not Bipolar, but I am major depressive. They are such tit stains going with things that are trends.

Also we haven't heard Heck Yer again. Wonder when he is going to bring that back?

I really hate P and A, I wish they would just put Abbie somewhere where she will be treated with more respect and dignity than her parents give her. And she could enjoy the things she likes, with Pratcilla hiding her toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you hear in then beginning when Pig got out of the car she said "that's what my friend said" talking about driving with a big fuzzy hood... who talks like that? If I just spent time with someone I would use their name ....

Reactions: 17
Pig KNEW that Donna cried when she heard Abs was coming over, and Pig was to damn lazy to make Abs go in there to see her? Because 10 steps is too far to go out of your way for your wonderful mother in law? I believe Asshole didn't know about Donna crying happy tears when they told her Abs was coming. What is wrong with you, ya fat Pig. I bet if Asshole would suggest going to an ice cream parlor when its cold out, you would walk a mile to feed your face. Shame on you for not putting others ahead of yourself. You just taught Abs if she doesn't want go in and visit, she does not have to. Got her way again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Pig KNEW that Donna cried when she heard Abs was coming over, and Pig was to damn lazy to make Abs go in there to see her? Because 10 steps is too far to go out of your way for your wonderful mother in law? I believe Asshole didn't know about Donna crying happy tears when they told her Abs was coming. What is wrong with you, ya fat Pig. I bet if Asshole would suggest going to an ice cream parlor when its cold out, you would walk a mile to feed your face. Shame on you for not putting others ahead of yourself. You just taught Abs if she doesn't want go in and visit, she does not have to. Got her way again.
Poor Donna...Asshat talking about her mental issues like that in his public VLOG...what a jerk. Do we know for sure Donna cried "happy tears" when Abbie was coming over? That could be Asshat's narrative for the HUMPERS.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Oh Lord....you have NO IDEA....Floridians go absolute apeshit when it dips below 75...I've seen them wear full on coats, hats, gloves, boots and scarves in 65 degrees...up here in NY...when REAL WINTER is phasing out...you see people in shorts the MINUTE it hit 55 degrees...😂😂😂NO LIE...that state is just a planet all of its own...I hated every single minute I had to live there....I counted the days until I got to move back north. 😂 😂 😂 😂...I'm not the only one...I know so many people who moved from NY to Florida and back to NY...it's not uncommon at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Donna. She seems like such a sweet lady. Its gross that Asa discussed her condition.

And P. Her solution to make Donna feel loved? Have Abbie make her a card? Nope. Bring her a small gift or flowers? Nope.
Krispy Kremes. That heifer only thinks of food. Period. Food truly is her "love language".

Asa's mini cooter board looked prettier than any that P has ever made, and she isnt coordinated enough to turn her head while wearing a coat while driving. That witch just cant get right. 😂 😂

She is such an idiot. Not a single, intelligent and original thought in her head. Did you see her face when she asked why the tiki torches were burning? Ass replied that it was to keep things warm outside. She literally sat there dazed and confused, trying to comprehend what he said. Duuuuuhhhh! 🐽
View attachment 1033648
She is H-U-G-E. Like Jabba the Hut riding shotgun!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He is fishing for content. I get how you feel. They make asshole moves that take it up a notch. From snark to straight up despising their asses. Then I say…screw it. They are not worth me allowing them to add negativity to my day. They have it coming. They are trash. The universe will handle them appropriately, when the time is juuuust right. 😁
I think I’m tired. I’ve been taking care of every one and I’m letting things get to me. I snapped at Dom because I honestly forgot he can’t eat out of a green bowl. Thankfully he told me it’s ok and ate it any way. My stepmother is in a world of her own and I can’t really walk away from her right now. I need some respite money from the Maassives so I can go to sleep and not worry so much!! I’m glad you understood what I was trying to say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What do you want to bet that they ate most of this before her father and stepmom even arrived?

1643764830181.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Donna. She seems like such a sweet lady. Its gross that Asa discussed her condition.

And P. Her solution to make Donna feel loved? Have Abbie make her a card? Nope. Bring her a small gift or flowers? Nope.
Krispy Kremes. That heifer only thinks of food. Period. Food truly is her "love language".

Asa's mini cooter board looked prettier than any that P has ever made, and she isnt coordinated enough to turn her head while wearing a coat while driving. That witch just cant get right. 😂 😂

She is H-U-G-E. Like Jabba the Hut riding shotgun!
🐷😹🐷
67B4B2DF-B6F5-4F62-9A21-8729C4B8011E.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.