Fathering Autism #115 Mirror Mirror tell me true, Will Pig ever weigh less than 402?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the beginning of the latest vlog while getting her ready for school you see and hear Abbie coughing then a few seconds later the camera is on Ass and he’s babbling but u hear Abbie sneezing multiple times in the background. Seriously coughing and sneezing and shipping her to school to get everyone sick. They are awful awful people.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hey You Busy Bees. ❤ New thread time. We have a Winner Winner Pork Chop Dinner!
E4035148-888C-403A-9429-5CD18271B51E.jpeg

If we are all in agreement, I will make the new thread in a few minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know that anyone on here has said that Abbie will be independent or employable. In fact, I have seen the opposite stated, many times. I've seen it said many times that the only way the would be able to have a job is if there was someone with her the entire time helping her do it and making sure she didn't run off or whatever. The only people who HAVE talked about her being independent and employable are A&P.
I think the closest I have seen to a tattler talking about independence with Abbie is maybe learning to do some simple activities on her own to entertain herself aside from rocking on the couch and asking for music. That's still a far cry from saying she'll ever be independent enough to live on her own or not require round the clock care or supervision.
I am one of the people you're referring to who believes she understands more than we think she does. As I clarified, I don't think she is of average or above average intelligence. I just think she is aware of and understands more than a lot of people think she does. It isn't an all or nothing situation. Either she is average/above average or she is no smarter than a goldfish with no in between. I also don't think it's ever been disputed that she has profound intellectual disabilities. But profoundly ID does not mean NO intelligence at all.
I think Abbie has awareness of who is kind to her and she is aware of who she likes and doesn't like. She certainly perks up more when she sees Lurch than she does for anyone else and Lurch is the one who seems to treat her with more respect than the rest of those jackals. There are times when Abbie gets a Firestarter smirk when she knows that she's being a little shite. I love when she does that 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
P is always a witch, but Ive noticed she "levels up" on bitchiness when shes around her Dad. I thought it was funny she was basically insulting Asa about his couch shaver, the fuzz, all of it. "You're spilling it on the floor! Did you do it all? Does it look better? Jump witch boy! Shave my couch!" 👑🐖

Grammy didnt give a tit about hugging Abbie goodbye.

Asa talking about his "Profit First" book, and making businesses profitable. Well, as we saw on todays Instagram P is in her SW get-up, so shes still working. Why isnt the staff working?? Bet that has something to do with profit. The lack of, I'd say. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.