Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas Eve, Tattlers!!πŸŽ„

This is funny...I skimmed over a few posts on here about the couch and now I have ads for couches on here!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
This one kind of looks like it's the one the mASSive family just bought! :unsure: πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
couchad.jpg

Yesterday was a Whimsical cookie baking day today! I made all the dough the day before and what a long day that was!

Baking day is long as well, but much more enjoyable than dough making day!

Each time I reached for a stick of butter, I thought of Big PπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
IMG_3484.PNG

Dough making day was a long but productive one!
cookiedough2021.jpg

Here are three of the batches cookies that turned out awesome!

IMG_3669.JPG
269607276_286746456829529_8737133696365878632_n (1).jpg
269700358_211310877849197_8989595788703483650_n.jpg

I've been making Russian Tea Cakes for over 30 years and this has never happened. I took all the dough out and let it sit out as I baked each batch. I should have not left the Russian Tea Cakes dough out that long....it was a disaster! After the first failed batch I put the rest of the dough back in the fridge to attempt to make the rest of them today.

Man Whimsical had so much fun calling the cookies "Garlic Bread" @Hotographer512 suggested trying to salvage them, which I did!!!
They fell apart, are crumbles and look awful but are rather tasty, so there is that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you Hot Dog for your suggestion! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

epicfailureofcookies.jpg

We are having a very low key Christmas this year. Man Whimsical is working afternoons this week and my son Jake is on break from college, but chose to work most of his time off at his part time job. He will be here later tonight after he gets off work and then he and I will have dinner, get caught up, open gifts and just hang out together. Christmas Eve was always my favorite time this will be a wonderful way to spend it!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, however you celebrate or spend it and don't forget to leave some carrots out for the reindeer!!
xoxo
Whims:love:

PS...I'm weeks behind on here, but will get caught up! Hugs and love to everyone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Merry Christmas Eve, Tattlers!!πŸŽ„

This is funny...I skimmed over a few posts on here about the couch and now I have ads for couches on here!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
This one kind of looks like it's the one the mASSive family just bought! :unsure: πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 942221

Yesterday was a Whimsical cookie baking day today! I made all the dough the day before and what a long day that was!

Baking day is long as well, but much more enjoyable than dough making day!

Each time I reached for a stick of butter, I thought of Big PπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
View attachment 942219

Dough making day was a long but productive one!
View attachment 942224

Here are three of the batches cookies that turned out awesome!

View attachment 942229View attachment 942231View attachment 942261

I've been making Russian Tea Cakes for over 30 years and this has never happened. I took all the dough out and let it sit out as I baked each batch. I should have not left the Russian Tea Cakes dough out that long....it was a disaster! After the first failed batch I put the rest of the dough back in the fridge to attempt to make the rest of them today.

Man Whimsical had so much fun calling the cookies "Garlic Bread" @Hotographer512 suggested trying to salvage them, which I did!!!
They fell apart, are crumbles and look awful but are rather tasty, so there is that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you Hot Dog for your suggestion! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

View attachment 942264

We are having a very low key Christmas this year. Man Whimsical is working afternoons this week and my son Jake is on break from college, but chose to work most of his time off at his part time job. He will be here later tonight after he gets off work and then he and I will have dinner, get caught up, open gifts and just hang out together. Christmas Eve was always my favorite time this will be a wonderful way to spend it!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, however you celebrate or spend it and don't forget to leave some carrots out for the reindeer!!
xoxo
Whims:love:

PS...I'm weeks behind on here, but will get caught up! Hugs and love to everyone!!!
Hey, 3 out of 4 aint bad!! I miss the baking this year, just too much for me. My daughter is handling our small dinner this evening. My contribution was one of the old school Duncan Hines pumpkin dump cakes. (easiest thing in the world, yet for 30 years my kids have thought it was something hard and special 🀣 ) I just got it in the oven. I roll around my kitchen in an office chair like one of the 600 lb. life ladies lol.

As I was working though, I found myself wondering what was going down at the manor. Was P making another Cooter table, or actually planning on serving something this evening? I bet she has her little word-boards and cocktail station set up already though, no doubt about that!

I hope Isaiah puts his foot down and refuses to write a letter to Santa. And if he does submit and writes it, I hope he at least tells her not to read it on the vlog like she always does. No wonder he cant keep a girl. How embarrassing!! 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When they said that Abbie's hard to shop for, I couldn't believe if. She's actually so much easier to shop for than they think. It shows how much these Maassholes don't actually KNOW their daughter as a person at all.

I have a few ideas as to what she could get for Christmas:

1) A TV for her room so she can watch TV and listen to music upstairs if she can't do it downstairs and becomes overwhelmed.
2) Actual stim toys instead of plastic bags and sheets of paper to stim with
3) As one other tattler said, plushies. Maybe an Olaf or Trolls plushie would be good for her.
4) Percussion instruments seeing as she loves music. A tambourine or bongos would do her nicely.
5) Posters of her favourite singers to put up on her wall
6) Trolls/Frozen/Moana merch
7) Lego
8) Playdoh
Play dough she’ll eat

Reactions: 15
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ oh Gaysiaha will be writing that letter to Santa and Tinkerhog will read it! I can't wait.
He will no doubt wear his jammes that match his mommy's too!!
I doubt he will ever find partner, male or female. But if he does - it will have to be a leghumper - you know, someone with an IQ around 70. πŸ˜†
There is little hope for a 20 year old who has zero common sense, easily manipulated by everyone and is motivated by money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope Isaiah puts his foot down and refuses to write a letter to Santa. And if he does submit and writes it, I hope he at least tells her not to read it on the vlog like she always does. No wonder he cant keep a girl. How embarrassing!! 😡😡
what the hell?! did they to do this last year? What 20 year old or anyone over the age of about 8 does this? Isaiah if you read here too, this isn’t normal family behaviour! You need to distance yourself from these mind duck parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
what the hell?! did they to do this last year? What 20 year old or anyone over the age of about 8 does this? Isaiah if you read here too, this isn’t normal family behaviour! You need to distance yourself from these mind duck parents.
Yes, I cant remember if they discussed it on the Christmas vlogs or shortly after, but she's read his letters more than once over the years.
She always gets weepy, "hes such a good boy to keep doing it for her Mama heart..." and its "just tradition" that he and Abbie leave letters, cookies, carrots, etc. Which is ironic, considering her constant "typical teen" narrative she pushes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Too much talk about Covid on this site. I understand people are suffering and I wish you all the best, take care, but there are other sites where you can discuss. JMO😍
I actually asked if people wanted me to can it about what’s happening here. Not one person told me to stop. There is a direct geographical connection I know of and wrote it here. If you wanted me to stop I would have. Most of us worry and care about each other. I’m sorry if you don’t feel this way. JMOπŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, I cant remember if they discussed it on the Christmas vlogs or shortly after, but she's read his letters more than once over the years.
She always gets weepy, "hes such a good boy to keep doing it for her Mama heart..." and its "just tradition" that he and Abbie leave letters, cookies, carrots, etc. Which is ironic, considering her constant "typical teen" narrative she pushes.
eeew that’s all sorts of wrong. I kinda get doing it in an ironic/jokey sort of way or as just part of a family tradition….maybe….just about. But doing it to β€˜keep her mama heart happy’ whhhhyyyyyy?! What 40 year old gets a kick out of making their grown up son write a letter to Santa and read it out on the internet. My god Priscilla is messed up.
she is definately trying to keep Isaiah young, she’s scared of him completely flying the nest because it will mean that she only has to deal with Abbie (which she doesn’t want to do) and how tit her life is with her pig bellied, greasy cheater of a husband. I think having Isiah around and depending on her/them is the only thing that makes her feel like she has a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would like to give Pignornmous some of my prescribed acne cream for christmas, since her skin is not looking good, and it is probably the cheaply made nasty makeup doing it. I have skin that can't use most makeup, so I steer away from makeup completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Holidays fellow tattlers! I have eaten way too many cookies and likely bought way too much stuff, but it's been fun. This year started off horribly, but has ended so beautifully. It appears that my little granddaughter inherited my dad's dimples. Such a lovely gift. My kiddo with ASD has been pretty wild with excitement the last two days, and I am just hanging on to my sanity by a thread LOL. I gave him one early present today and he's had fun playing with it. Just seeing him smile is enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where are you? It is still xmas eve here..... that means 5:40 pm in New Jersey USA
Well, it’s 0730 Christmas day here and already 73F. Reading Tattle while eating breakfast is like reading the newspaper of yesteryears. This is the first Christmas morning we will have our grand daughter here to open her presents before she goes to her father’s house and spends the rest of the day with her cousins.
We used to go to the movies on CD to see blockbuster early releases, but there was a C+ at a cinema showing in another city, so that won’t be happening.
Merry Christmas to all the Tattlers on here, Hari Kiritimati to the other two kiwis on hereβ˜€πŸπŸπŸ‡πŸ“[]🫐πŸ₯’πŸŒ½(what we eat for Christmas lunch bbq at the beach, with a couple of sausages and chicken/steak)
ll

Happy Holidays fellow tattlers! I have eaten way too many cookies and likely bought way too much stuff, but it's been fun. This year started off horribly, but has ended so beautifully. It appears that my little granddaughter inherited my dad's dimples. Such a lovely gift. My kiddo with ASD has been pretty wild with excitement the last two days, and I am just hanging on to my sanity by a thread LOL. I gave him one early present today and he's had fun playing with it. Just seeing him smile is enough for me.
Who needs sanity when their kiddo smiles? I wish you and him a million more for 2022.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would like to give Pignornmous some of my prescribed acne cream for christmas, since her skin is not looking good, and it is probably the cheaply made nasty makeup doing it. I have skin that can't use most makeup, so I steer away from makeup completely.
I'm pretty sure that Cilldebeast's morgue makeup is a real pore clogger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My grown kids are having a blast since their dad came home this afternoon. They have eaten almost every treat I put out. Some cookies, oranges, sugar free cocoa, and a Little Fuckin Food plate. For the new people, when Tinkerhog started her shark cooter boards, I told people it’s antipasto in my house, but my kids always called it LFF. It’s really just whatever I have in the refrigerator before shopping although they have sauvachech (dried homemade sausage), cheese, crackers and assorted pickles and olives. It’s a good day in my house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
BIG OH FAT WOW, Prissassopotomus is HUGE! How much can Photoshopping shave off? That St Augustine ? trip was eye popping. And the poor counter is going to cave in, how much weight can it hold? PrissAss, how can you deny your Massassiveness? No wonder those slimelife girls laugh behind her back, besides acting like a drunken fool she's a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.