Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually asked if people wanted me to can it about what’s happening here. Not one person told me to stop. There is a direct geographical connection I know of and wrote it here. If you wanted me to stop I would have. Most of us worry and care about each other. I’m sorry if you don’t feel this way. JMO😉
Sorry if I offended. Seems everywhere you look and listen people are talking about this dreaded virus. It has struck my family pretty hard and I currently have it, luckily the symptoms aren't too bad, just not being able to be with my family is hard. Didn't mean to upset anyone. You have my thoughts and believe it or not "Kimmied" I do care! Merry Christmas to all and stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I offended. Seems everywhere you look and listen people are talking about this dreaded virus. It has struck my family pretty hard and I currently have it, luckily the symptoms aren't too bad, just not being able to be with my family is hard. Didn't mean to upset anyone. You have my thoughts and believe it or not "Kimmied" I do care! Merry Christmas to all and stay safe.
Yikes, sorry you have it during the holidays. One of my cousin's kids just tested positive, as did the the mom of another kid's significant other...so all their Christmas plans are canceled. But thankfully nobody has any symptoms! I'm hoping the predictions about Omicron being mild turn out to be true, as the hospital where I work is already so crowded...with all different types of patients too, not just Covid.

Anyway, since we're sharing our Christmas Eve festivities...I backed out of a Christmas Eve party but some friends came over on their way there, and we sat on the front steps and exchanged gifts. I haven't seen them in ages so it was really nice. I spent today eating way too much of the Christmas goodies they gave me, and then took a loooooong nap. Now I'm in my Christmas pajamas and trying to decide whether I want to make myself something fancy for dinner or just eat more cookies 🤣

I'm glad everyone here seems to be making the most of Christmas, even if it doesn't look exactly like we all planned! I love our little Tattle community.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Merry Christmas 🎅 Happy Holidays 🎄 It sounds like some are baking up a storm today. I'll do my baking tomorrow morning and do drive-bys for the kiddos to grab.

How many dipped Oero's do you think the Pig is getting in her stocking this year? Maybe Asshat has hidden them around the manor for her to hunt them down. I bet she has a least a half dozen hidden under her pillow for a 2am snack.

Bready - you're right, this Christmas was definitely not what we planned. But at least we're all committed to not catching this :poop: It's another ZOOM Christmas for me and my family 😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My Christmas Day will consist of exchanging small gifts with my non-Jewish husband and then picking up Chinese food. I already painted a gingerbread house with my grandchild tonight and spent much quality time with her, my daughter and my grandchild’s other grandma. My mother is not doing great so if she makes it till 2022, it will more than likely be my last year with her. She will be 98, if she makes it, next month. This is hanging over me like a dark cloud. Not that I would celebrate Christmas anyway, but this one is tinged with sadness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
@Georgia03 I'm sorry that you are currently sick and that your family has been struck hard. It's never a good time to be sick but it's horrible during the holidays. I'm hoping you feel better soon. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Yikes, sorry you have it during the holidays. One of my cousin's kids just tested positive, as did the the mom of another kid's significant other...so all their Christmas plans are canceled. But thankfully nobody has any symptoms! I'm hoping the predictions about Omicron being mild turn out to be true, as the hospital where I work is already so crowded...with all different types of patients too, not just Covid.

Anyway, since we're sharing our Christmas Eve festivities...I backed out of a Christmas Eve party but some friends came over on their way there, and we sat on the front steps and exchanged gifts. I haven't seen them in ages so it was really nice. I spent today eating way too much of the Christmas goodies they gave me, and then took a loooooong nap. Now I'm in my Christmas pajamas and trying to decide whether I want to make myself something fancy for dinner or just eat more cookies 🤣

I'm glad everyone here seems to be making the most of Christmas, even if it doesn't look exactly like we all planned! I love our little Tattle community.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and...just eat the cookies because, you know, it's Christmas!🎄

My Christmas Day will consist of exchanging small gifts with my non-Jewish husband and then picking up Chinese food. I already painted a gingerbread house with my grandchild tonight and spent much quality time with her, my daughter and my grandchild’s other grandma. My mother is not doing great so if she makes it till 2022, it will more than likely be my last year with her. She will be 98, if she makes it, next month. This is hanging over me like a dark cloud. Not that I would celebrate Christmas anyway, but this one is tinged with sadness.
@Noir Fan I'm sorry your Mom isn't doing great and my heart hurts for you both. Keeping you both in my thoughts. ❤

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to all my Tattler friends! Each of you are amazing people and I'm glad that we all care about each other. So, hold your loved ones in your heart and soon we will have a normal Christmas/Holiday. 🎄🎄⛄⛄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Noir, I went through a similar situation with my Mother in 2018 and it was gutting. She was in palliative care and I decorated her room for Christmas and picked up presents at the last minute because she was so day to day. I have to say that palliative care professionals are Angels on earth. Mom lasted until January, 2019 and I was with her for her last breath and I am so grateful. I will pray for you, your Mother and your family. It is such a gift to be with the person who was with you at your beginning when she is at her end. Giant hugs to you. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Noir, I went through a similar situation with my Mother in 2018 and it was gutting. She was in palliative care and I decorated her room for Christmas and picked up presents at the last minute because she was so day to day. I have to say that palliative care professionals are Angels on earth. Mom lasted until January, 2019 and I was with her for her last breath and I am so grateful. I will pray for you, your Mother and your family. It is such a gift to be with the person who was with you at your beginning when she is at her end. Giant hugs to you. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Thank you so much. You spoke beautiful words that are so soothing. I hope your Christmas is terrific. And all my other Tattle sisters (and brothers), have a great Christmas tomorrow. And of course, a Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, according to this evenings vlog, we should all be thanking Big P for inspiring us all to enjoy the holiday. She changes people ya'll.
No one celebrates like her. She is the Queen of Christmas.
Even Isaiah said when people ask him "why do you do so much?" he tells them "because thats what we do!"
I dont know about you guys, but damn- I wish I had enough spirit to put up a tree, serve lunch meat and burnt sirloin roasts, wait until the last minute to shop, or drive around woo-hooing at lights! I swear, the only reason she loves that trolly is the free cookie and 4 oz hot chocolate, which I'm quite sure was not made with milk! 🤣 🤣
These people slay me! They spread joy and mirth but not in the way they think!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe Ass didn’t help Donna down off the trolly. His dad had to say something. A true gentleman always helps a lady.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe Ass didn’t help Donna down off the trolly. His dad had to say something. A true gentleman always helps a lady.
In addition, after they grabbed their free hot chocolate and cider, you could see that someone else had left empty cups on the stone pillar. Trash bugs me so I noticed right away. And what does Big Candy Lorraine do? Takes Abigail Lorraines empty cup and adds it to that discarded trash instead of searching for a can. Lazy sloths.

Bruce must've bumped his head. Asa help Donna? He doesnt even help heave his wifes fat ass up into his truck! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I couldn't agree more. It makes me so angry when they talk about her medication. It's PRIVATE for goodness sake!! That is a big breach of confidentiality and now the whole world knows what medication Abbie takes thanks to it being broadcasted all over YouTube.

When they aired the most recent psych appointment and Cilla started mentioning the Zoloft, I was fuming. No real parent would broadcast their child's doctor's appointments (whether it's face-to-face or virtual) and put them on the Internet. Asa and Priscilla are both deluded thinking their daughter doesn't need privacy because she can't talk.

Stupid selfish fat gits.
Exactly… no one is allowed to mention her failed weight loss “journey”,yet they are able to talk about what is in Abbies medicine cabinet…to include the information about being on Depo. Disgusting human beings

Pig's costume reminds me of the Ukrainian act that performed for the Eurovision song contest in around 2007 except there's no big glasses. It's the one that chanted numbers in German repeatedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have finally finished my painting for my older daughter. Nothing like waiting until the very last minute! I hope she likes it. My OCD is kicking in finding all the faults. But at least compared to Big P, I'm a bleeping Vincent Van Gogh!
IMG_20211224_223000435~4.jpg

IMG_20211224_223022053~4.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
what the hell?! did they to do this last year? What 20 year old or anyone over the age of about 8 does this? Isaiah if you read here too, this isn’t normal family behaviour! You need to distance yourself from these mind duck parents.
We have transitioned totally into an adult household and while I miss the days of when my kids were little… I have to say its fun listening to them tell us about how they would sneak peeks and other adventures of Christmas eve and day of past… plus letting them in on what we got away with. I have fun having them carry their boxes to my room not knowing what I got them… then having them carry the wrapped gifts to their spots under the tree. We have just altered the way we do things. My kids love Christmas,not so much the gifts;but how we celebrate just the five of us. We don’t share that time… I can only imagine that I would LOVE for that damn camera be turned off and his parents passed out in their tiki hut and leaving him and Abbie alone. He isn’t dumb in that he is sucking it up and letting them pay his bills ,once he graduates he is outta there. Its like a hostage situation almost…how can he get away from P without her losing her mind.

Bam aka Munch is full of Christmas Joy😂
CF43D51C-0067-4B8C-9811-0C763B51D294.jpeg

Joey was happy with the tree half done. He is waiting for Santa Claus
75FC1A6C-D9D9-4FDF-87B4-FD6DE018EF29.jpeg
i

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That blog was a yawn. Pointless. I will say I’m curious to see the presents they ended up getting Abbie. And each other.

Our little family of 3 stayed in tonight, and had a shark cootchie board, and watched Bad Santa. First time my 13 year old had seen it and he said “this movie is bleeping awesome!” 😆😆

didn’t get a pic of all 3 of us together in our matching jams, but here are a few pics of the charcuterie boards,husband and son (and Murdermittens the cat(, son and me, and our stockings ready for tomorrow!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy holidays everyone! I hope that all of us who are dealing with illness feels better ASAP and that this omni surge peaks and falls soon (since everyone is getting it lately).

I think I have something now despite being boostered and being at home all but 5 days this entire year. My husband still goes out every day to work so I must have gotten it from him. I will try to remain positive!

I wonder how well a weightloss journey series would go over? I think a lot of people might tune in to see it but Cilla is probably too delusional about her health and the way she looks for it to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy holidays everyone. Hope no matter how you celebrate and with who that you have a relaxing, enjoyable day/evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Asswipe being so clueless and self-absorbed that he didn't notice Donna struggling to get off the trolley and nearly fell with Bruce having to shout at him.

Really living up to the title of ASSHAT!

N8oLqT7-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Tattlers. When my 2 kids were small and there was no more Santa, I numbered their gifts and I think it kept them from trying to guess what they got..later today I will get to see the smaller children in the family (5 great grands) I don't know how everyone got soo old. Good thing I didn't age, ha ha. Be kind to yourself and kind to others and enjoy the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.