Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasnt convinced, but I am now, that he is doing this on purpose to make the Pig look stupid. I am beginning to think he despises her but he is trapped so has to stick it out. Going to bed at 3 am says it all. He cant bear to be near her. The whole happy marriage thing is a complete sham.
He even mentioned some photo editing apps, but then said oh I don’t have them on my phone! Neither of them are happy in this marriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ass is a dick.
He 100% knows what he is doing in terms of increasing engagement on his Fucked-Up Asshole YouTube Channel.
And Lurch and Evil Elf seem pretty smart to me.
They have to see the bigger picture like we do. Maybe they had a deal with him that he can't put up the vlog until after Lurch's Live. Who the duck knows.
In the meantime, the comment section is full of humpers who lost their furry friends creating all kinds of viewer engagement.
Its bleeping sickening.

Screenshot_20211204-011843~2.png

Screenshot_20211204-011848~3.png

I have seen this name before...:unsure:
Screenshot_20211204-010220~2.png

This person clearly needs a life!
Screenshot_20211204-002747~3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Most excellent. I hope she becomes an active member. That will be one member who will rarely be shocked , because it sounds like she has seen and heard plenty Not counting all the pubescent giggling and “whew hoos” that the pig does. It still disgusts me every day how they abuse their daughter ‘s trust and her privacy. It really is a disgrace.
I do hope she makes herself known. Or at least 'join in' with the tattle! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He even mentioned some photo editing apps, but then said oh I don’t have them on my phone! Neither of them are happy in this marriage.
You are so right, we see exactly what he wants us to see and he wants us to see the fool that Prissass is, really, that wonderful new blouse with stains?, a real slap in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I pronounce it Capicola. This article kind of explains the different dialects and how it may have affected the Americanized pronunciation of words. My grandparents dialect was Martinese. They came from Martina Franca. They spoke their dialect to each other but they spoke Italian with all of their Italian friends.

Sorry to get off topic but here is a true fact. The Maassholes speak fluent bullshit. 🤣😁🤪
My husband moved here when he was 13. To annoy my mil the kids and I say capicolas , motzerellas, richotta, and sausageegh which is dried sausage. Not making fun of her, but we also say things like “ why you no no call nonina”. I love her but messing with her is kinda funny.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ass is a dick.
He 100% knows what he is doing in terms of increasing engagement on his Fucked-Up Asshole YouTube Channel.
They have to see the bigger picture like we do. Maybe they had a deal with him that he can't put up the vlog until after Lurch's Live. Who the duck knows.
In the meantime, the comment section is full of humpers who lost their furry friends creating all kinds of viewer engagement.
Its bleeping sickening.

View attachment 904503
View attachment 904504

View attachment 904507

View attachment 904510
Wow...delusional HUMPERS. Asshat 100% exploited his sister's dogs death..made a thumbnail with people blurred out to make it look like it was one of his own dogs dying ..knowing the HUMPERS would be all over that with comments and condolences ... and you know Asshat doesn't care about his sister's dog...he barely cares about his own.

Crystal did have a live yesterday announcing the death of Cannele... but I wonder if she wanted to do a VLOG about it..Asshat ruined that option for her. She had a facebook live.. the first one she has ever done..so she probably had less people watching then her youtube VLOG. I wonder if she did that because she knew Asshat would try to do that...and use the death of their dog for content before they even had a chance to announce it. I hope they wake up to what users the Massives really are.

Also... them setting up Abbie with her face in Summers crotch. lap. and Igayah...sitting on the couch.. was also a set up..Asshat knew the HUMPERS would like that...and of course they did. .. and comments galore. I think everything he puts in the VLOG is for a reason...not just telling a story of their life. He uses everyone..including Igayah and Dummer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ass is a dick.
Its bleeping sickening.

View attachment 904503
View attachment 904504

View attachment 904507

View attachment 904510
Ah Cillia. Who can forget our wonderful Cillia?

1638628566403.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I almost wonder if they all have some kind of monetary deal sorted out. Let us capitalize on the death of your dog and we will give you a cut of the income from video.
I have wondered the same about Summer. Why did she stay so close to the Maassholes? Are they paying for her house in exchange for her continued engagement with Abbie? The humpers eat that Summer and Ab tit up!!
Nothing would surprise me with these jackals. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually think Asa just talking about their family is perhaps a kick back in itself. Summer is just weird and absolutely must derive immense satisfaction from being known as Abbie’s bestie.
Abbie sure does support a lot of family members and friends financially and emotionally.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Asa’s sister totally down with using the death of her dog as click bait. it is after all a feeder channel to her wife’s channel and income.
Yep..sounds like they had a deal worked out then... I guess they both benefit because it is a feeder channel..I gave them too much credit...

After all they did pickup their lives and move across country to be next to the Massives.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Asshole is a liar....he has every app there is on "how to help someone look less ugly" there is.

Of course Debby Abbott had to add her two front teeth cents..
Dear Debby,
Please stop talking about hyenas. Forever.
Love,
Meow
View attachment 905124
Wow...delusional HUMPERS. Asshat 100% exploited his sister's dogs death..made a thumbnail with people blurred out to make it look like it was one of his own dogs dying ..knowing the HUMPERS would be all over that with comments and condolences ... and you know Asshat doesn't care about his sister's dog...he barely cares about his own.

Crystal did have a live yesterday announcing the death of Cannele... but I wonder if she wanted to do a VLOG about it..Asshat ruined that option for her. She had a facebook live.. the first one she has ever done..so she probably had less people watching then her youtube VLOG. I wonder if she did that because she knew Asshat would try to do that...and use the death of their dog for content before they even had a chance to announce it. I hope they wake up to what users the Massives really are.

Also... them setting up Abbie with her face in Summers crotch. lap. and Igayah...sitting on the couch.. was also a set up..Asshat knew the HUMPERS would like that...and of course they did. .. and comments galore. I think everything he puts in the VLOG is for a reason...not just telling a story of their life. He uses everyone..including Igayah and Dummer.
And a dying dog.

And just for shits and giggles, I look up what hyenas laugh sounds like....omg....I am now convinced Pig is related to the hyena family.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually noticed that Assa has been showing a lot less Abbie. And sometimes I don't even notice her in the VIDEO.
20211204_115803.jpg

I didn't even notice her in Summer's lap, until they were asked to say goodbye. If she's already sleeping why are they not just putting her up in her room? And then they wonder why she can't sleep. 🤷
*The whole comment section is saying oh sorry about your loss, but at least I found this peach of a comment. The weirdos never disappoint.
20211204_115828.jpg

20211204_115845.jpg

Some of these people actually think Abbie is God, and people are treating her like that. It's like she is the special one with autism, and also severely mentally impaired. They also think that people in her family make her the center of their universe. 🤣😂😅😆😭

• Haha
  • Wow
I actually noticed that Assa has been showing a lot less Abbie. And sometimes I don't even notice her in the VIDEO.
View attachment 905258
I didn't even notice her in Summer's lap, until they were asked to say goodbye. If she's already sleeping why are they not just putting her up in her room? And then they wonder why she can't sleep. 🤷
*The whole comment section is saying oh sorry about your loss, but at least I found this peach of a comment. The weirdos never disappoint.
View attachment 905264
View attachment 905265
Some of these people actually think Abbie is God, and people are treating her like that. It's like she is the special one with autism, and also severely mentally impaired. They also think that people in her family make her the center of their universe. 🤣😂😅😆😭
Wow..that is very odd..even for the Humpiest HUMPER. One .,,, Abbie really has no interest in dogs...Two... getting a dog is a HUGE family decision that you live with for possibly close to 20 years...So they think Abbie is so special she can just point out a dog and name it Granola... She would "point out" a dog like she chooses Pumpkins..just point her finger so they will leave her alone.

How in the world can they get some of these HUMPERS to be sooooo deluded???? These are the people that also send them money, buy dumb ornaments, sign up for slimelife or buy slimelife products..cause .. you know P has "goals".

• Haha
  • Sick
Asa’s sister totally down with using the death of her dog as click bait. it is after all a feeder channel to her wife’s channel and income.
Yesterday, for the first time I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt, that Asa posted before them without approval.
And now I am having my own "I told ya so!" moment. I have said from day one that they are gross, and didnt even try to hide that they wanted to hitch their wagon to the Maass gravy train. I'll never have to question that again, the head troll in charge is relishing the engagement.
They are just like A&P. Ugly inside and out. :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.