Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic…. This woman made another slime video, today!! you can tell she is new to this YouTube thing…. It’s a bit slow and only a handful of views….

Aldi has good inexpensive cheese too! I wonder where they hide the cheese whiz…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just coming on to say this. I’m sorry the dog passed away but why does Asa have to make content out of it. He hasn’t seen his sister in years but now they are happy families
I know they're not showing it but I can't help but wonder what Crystal and Emily are thinking about so many visits from Asa and company. So many visits that seem to be impromptu. I mean it's one thing to invite people over or even to have an occasional unexpected visit but if it were me....I'd say they were wearing their welcome pretty thin in this short amount of time....Especially if it's week nights when your trying to wind down from the days activities, projects, etc...get the girls ready for bed with school the next day... just relax and have some quiet time

I just watched the stupid Crusty Crab vid. Isaiah said Abbie took her seatbelt off while they were on the bridge. WHY DOESN'T EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE HAVE THE SEATBELT LOCK????

The fact that they think they're so special having been "invited" to the opening of this grease hole....It looked disgusting. And Asa acted like going out to eat with his family was something new.

They're all red faced and even Isaiah was acting tipsy sitting in the truck about to pull off with Abbie. Then they had to stop for coffee after eating like buffalo and hitting up the free bar, the logical thing is to load up on sugar and caffeine at night!

Sorry Asshole, the oldest trick in the book - still can't hide your fat head with pulling your shirt up over a couple of chins. View attachment 903374
And did they pull off the road, stop the vehicle and address Abbie undoing her seat belt!?!? I'm guessing...No! Great parenting there idiots!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know they're not showing it but I can't help but wonder what Crystal and Emily are thinking about so many visits from Asa and company. So many visits that seem to be impromptu. I mean it's one thing to invite people over or even to have an occasional unexpected visit but if it were me....I'd say they were wearing their welcome pretty thin in this short amount of time....Especially if it's week nights when your trying to wind down from the days activities, projects, etc...get the girls ready for bed with school the next day... just relax and have some quiet time
Same. When P was gone Asa and Abbie popped over. He was trying to contain Abbie who kept jumping up and wanting to run around honking, and one of the women (he didnt say which) was trying to put their girls to bed. Asa just chuckled, "Oh Abbies just so excited."
He's ALWAYS been that way. He acts like a visit or time with Abbie is a gift, an honor, some holy experience.
And while I am sure they care for Abbie, they've known her for SIX MONTHS. I am sure there have already been times they've wanted to pretend they are not home.
And even though his vlog will be long dead by then, in 8 to 10 years when these kids are Abbies age now, and Abbie is 25, Asa wont be trying for these "cute" cousin interactions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Off topic…. This woman made another slime video, today!! you can tell she is new to this YouTube thing…. It’s a bit slow and only a handful of views….

Aldi has good inexpensive cheese too! I wonder where they hide the cheese whiz…
P and her "lipstick mamas" are having an ugly sweater contest on zoom on facebook...

When P is not there ..no one watches... now they have the FA leg humpers cause P is there and I'm sure they are hoping for a cameo of Abbie.

These people are selling makeup..non of them look made up..unfortunately P is the most groomed looking of the bunch... and that is sad. I'm sure she has a filter on. Who besides the HUMPERS would buy makeup from these women?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Really? So how do you pronounce it? I'm 100% Italian/American and my family, as well as most people I know do not pronounce it as it's spelled. And I don't think it's just a Jersey thing 😆
I pronounce it Capicola. This article kind of explains the different dialects and how it may have affected the Americanized pronunciation of words. My grandparents dialect was Martinese. They came from Martina Franca. They spoke their dialect to each other but they spoke Italian with all of their Italian friends.

Sorry to get off topic but here is a true fact. The Maassholes speak fluent bullshit. 🤣😁🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
P and her "lipstick mamas" are having an ugly sweater contest on zoom on facebook...
I had a look! So funny just how inflated Facebook numbers are. I had a look a few times and there were between 40 and 50 people viewing it, including all the team people on the actual call. (They looked ridiculous). When you look at views afterward it says 1.6k views. I think this is because when people share to their page, just scrolling by for 3 seconds, 3 seconds!, counts as a view.
meanwhile the No 2 in sales is catching up to Big P. I wonder why Asa says P suffers from an imposter syndrome?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really? So how do you pronounce it? I'm 100% Italian/American and my family, as well as most people I know do not pronounce it as it's spelled. And I don't think it's just a Jersey thing 😆
That’s how they pronounce it on the Sopranos. That’s the extent of my knowledge. Tony is always grabbing it out of the fridge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly did they do for IDD family? Stick you all in a
Stick the FathetingIDD fam in the corner in case Abs had a temper tantrum? And have Pig face the wall so everyone didn't see her sloppin' and slurpin' her buttery fingers,??? Booths are a fat persons nightmare because of the limited space between the table and said fat person sgunt. Especially if the table is bolted to the floor....can't push it back so you can fit in. Been there done that, lol.
When I was pregnant (I weighed 250 when I found out I was pregnant so I was huge!) I got stuck in a Subway Sandwiches booth!! 😂

And...I dont follow them, but did they even have a chance to announce their dogs passing before he did?
He did this to the Wee family once. Something happened with their child at one of those conventions they went to together, and not only did Asshat overstep by involving himself directly, he vlogged about it before they even could.
Hes such an asshole.
Nope. Nothing from Canelle’s actual FAMILY!!! Assholes

Last edited:
  • Sad
When I was pregnant (I weighed 250 when I found out I was pregnant so I was huge!) I got stuck in a Subway Sandwiches booth!! 😂

Nope. Nothing from Canelle’s actual FAMILY!!! Assholes
Crystal did a live at 5:00 and shared the story of Canelle, so she managed to beat that asshole to the punch!

• Heart
I had a look! So funny just how inflated Facebook numbers are. I had a look a few times and there were between 40 and 50 people viewing it, including all the team people on the actual call. (They looked ridiculous). When you look at views afterward it says 1.6k views. I think this is because when people share to their page, just scrolling by for 3 seconds, 3 seconds!, counts as a view.
meanwhile the No 2 in sales is catching up to Big P. I wonder why Asa says P suffers from an imposter syndrome?
I wonder how she gets away with having her own lash line, when everyone was in a tizzy over ol' Babs cheap earrings? LOL

Reactions: 11
She has a ways to go but I would so love to see her catch up to and then surpass Priscilla!
Although, I don't understand the logic in buying products, selling products and recruiting people to make someone richer!
Like just how many would I have to get to join to even see a profit!....Their sales+people they recruit+......etc.
Just doesn't do it for me.

I wonder how she gets away with having her own lash line, when everyone was in a tizzy over ol' Babs cheap earrings? LOL
I don't know. Kind of wondering the same thing too! Don't know what he could be referring to with "imposter syndrome".

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t know… I think in part because it’s her own company and not another MLM? I could see it being an issue if slime came out with a lash line. I’m sure they have none compete clauses in their contracts even though they are all ceos of their own small businesses… so they could get fired from their own businesses… lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm. I think you'll find an invite has been issued and accepted! 😉 Now we wait. 😊
Most excellent. I hope she becomes an active member. That will be one member who will rarely be shocked , because it sounds like she has seen and heard plenty Not counting all the pubescent giggling and “whew hoos” that the pig does. It still disgusts me every day how they abuse their daughter ‘s trust and her privacy. It really is a disgrace.

• Haha
Someone please tell her that the huge hamster wheel and the oversized mismatched decorations look terrible. That women has no taste or decorating sense.

1638594421563.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone please tell her that the huge hamster wheel and the oversized mismatched decorations look terrible. That women has no taste or decorating sense.

View attachment 904395
Augh the giant vase with the hamster wheel overlapping it. Off center. In front of a mirror. This woman is a bleeping psychopath. There is no other explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.