Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see. One video 20 hours ago.

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

Where are all the comments and views with half a million subs Thilla and Asshat? :unsure: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::sleep:

1638559070551.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope my comme t didn't offend you. I never noticed it before on her. My dad had it. I think he had surgery in his 40s for it. Take care 🙂
It's all good. No offense taken. You just don't hear about it much so it does appear strange to a lot of people

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t P say they offered them a booth right away? And that there were booths available? Doesn’t everyone prefer a booth when eating in places like this isf party small enough? I skim through their vlogs these days so maybe I missed it. He was SHOCKED?
I have verbal diariah today. Sorry…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

Where are all the comments and views with half a million subs Thilla and Asshat? :unsure: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::sleep:

View attachment 903644
They probably needed different accommodations because of the scene they make with the cameras and the honking

Didn’t P say they offered them a booth right away? And that there were booths available? Doesn’t everyone prefer a booth when eating in places like this isf party small enough? I skim through their vlogs these days so maybe I missed it. He was SHOCKED?
I have verbal diariah today. Sorry…..
The place looked basically empty - quit acting like you were treated different - they just seated you. Big whoop

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Putting them in a booth had tit all to do with accommodating their needs. Sorry to bust your bubble, Maassives, but The Juicy Crab is an extremely successful franchise. The owners, operators and managers have more business sense in the tip of their pinky than these two jokers will EVER have. What advice did Pig provide this new business? How to be closed on Monday and Tuesdays and only open half days the rest of the week? Bish Puhleaze.🙄
When a business owner sees someone of Moobs and Pigs body structure sitting in one of their brand new CHAIRS before the doors have even opened for regular business there is one word that registers…
LIABILITY.
Half of her hangs off the chair. We have seen it! Last thing Juicy Crab is trying to do is pay out for injuries caused by a broken chair that was pushed past its capacity. Damn right they were moved to a booth. I bet it happens everywhere they go to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

View attachment 903644
This!! I want someone to call him out on this so badly.
Where are they Asa? Where are the half million so called members of the Maass Squad??
His YT "platform" gets smaller and smaller every month.
He's going to need a softer landing place, not Abbie, because his fat ass is teetering right now! (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Putting them in a booth had tit all to do with accommodating their needs. Sorry to bust your bubble, Maassives, but The Juicy Crab is an extremely successful franchise. The owners, operators and managers have more business sense in the tip of their pinky than these two jokers will EVER have. What advice did Pig provide this new business? How to be closed on Monday and Tuesdays and only open half days the rest of the week? Bish Puhleaze.🙄
When a business owner sees someone of Moobs and Pigs body structure sitting in one of their brand new CHAIRS before the doors have even opened for regular business there is one word that registers…
LIABILITY.
Half of her hangs off the chair. We have seen it! Last thing Juicy Crab is trying to do is pay out for injuries caused by a broken chair that was pushed past its capacity. Damn right they were moved to a booth. I bet it happens everywhere they go to eat.
I was going to say the same thing. A lot of places will automatically seat larger people in booths and not in regular chairs. Which honestly would be more comfortable for the person even removing liability and brojen furniture from the equation.

But they have to go on about how special and important they are and how places accommodate just for them.

Like when that one restaurant moved them to a separate area. It wasn't for THEM it was for the other customers whose dining experience was being ruined. Not Abbie's fault at all either.... it is her dumb ass parents who should be taking her needs into consideration not just their own.

I am curious what great tips P vould give about anything. She is a total waste of flesh and oxygen.... is good at nothing.... knows less than that about anything relevant... what a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This!! I want someone to call him out on this so badly.
Where are they Asa? Where are the half million so called members of the Maass Squad??
His YT "platform" gets smaller and smaller every month.
He's going to need a softer landing place, not Abbie, because his fat ass is teetering right now! (y)(y)
Plus the fact that their Patreon is down to 221!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So I’ve been doing a little bit of digging with the stuff to do in Jacksonville event live video. (It’s a wild Friday night in this house!! 😂😂)

It’s hard to work out exactly what it is, but it’s basically an events promotion website. You set up your event on their website and you can even sell tickets through them…..buuuut this didn’t add up with the post for the people who attended. They all thanked stuff to do in Jacksonville for inviting them. I dug a bit deeper into the unation website and found these. I’m fairly certain that they paid these people to semi host and promote an event for local influencers to come to. I would have thought it would have cost them an arm and a leg to do this. And for what about 5 posts that they have been tagged in from the event.
F1EDBCF4-DDA7-499B-8605-501280B592C4.png

D574B687-4655-4635-B96D-3C51F114DDD0.png

I also noticed that all the accounts that posted about it were food based- either food bloggers, their own cooking, or they were food businesses. Coincidence? I think not piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

View attachment 903644
What exactly did they do for IDD family? Stick you all in a
I was going to say the same thing. A lot of places will automatically seat larger people in booths and not in regular chairs. Which honestly would be more comfortable for the person even removing liability and brojen furniture from the equation.

But they have to go on about how special and important they are and how places accommodate just for them.

Like when that one restaurant moved them to a separate area. It wasn't for THEM it was for the other customers whose dining experience was being ruined. Not Abbie's fault at all either.... it is her dumb ass parents who should be taking her needs into consideration not just their own.

I am curious what great tips P vould give about anything. She is a total waste of flesh and oxygen.... is good at nothing.... knows less than that about anything relevant... what a joke.
Stick the FathetingIDD fam in the corner in case Abs had a temper tantrum? And have Pig face the wall so everyone didn't see her sloppin' and slurpin' her buttery fingers,??? Booths are a fat persons nightmare because of the limited space between the table and said fat person sgunt. Especially if the table is bolted to the floor....can't push it back so you can fit in. Been there done that, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hmmm, we've managed to get a booth with no issues at every restaurant we have eaten at when we just simply asked for it. I mean, it's not really an extravagant accommodation. I know we are not nearly in their ballpark of restaurant experience, but they made it seem like it was uber special to get a booth...lol.

• Haha
I cant imagine anyone wanting to have a party at Shittywrld. It is a horrid cavernous space and just imagine when people have had a few drinks they will be busy destroying the tacky booths and props.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched the stupid Crusty Crab vid. Isaiah said Abbie took her seatbelt off while they were on the bridge. WHY DOESN'T EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE HAVE THE SEATBELT LOCK????

The fact that they think they're so special having been "invited" to the opening of this grease hole....It looked disgusting. And Asa acted like going out to eat with his family was something new.

They're all red faced and even Isaiah was acting tipsy sitting in the truck about to pull off with Abbie. Then they had to stop for coffee after eating like buffalo and hitting up the free bar, the logical thing is to load up on sugar and caffeine at night!

Sorry Asshole, the oldest trick in the book - still can't hide your fat head with pulling your shirt up over a couple of chins. View attachment 903374
Yes. I don't understand why every vehicle Abbie rides in isn't equipped with the seat belt safety locks and they should be used all the time.

Reactions: 13
They are awesome fur parents. I loved the Thanksgiving vlog when the Lurch let Cannelle lick the stuffing bowl and Angry Elf said that before anyone chastise them for being reckless, she shut it down and said that at this point that beautiful dog could have anything that she wanted. My heart aches for anyone who is caring for a sick animal that has limited months or days left:cry::cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Prissass laughing like a damn hyena while they're trying to get solemn family pictures with the poor dog, she is the lowest of lows. Damn idiot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Prissass laughing like a damn hyena while they're trying to get solemn family pictures with the poor dog, she is the lowest of lows. Damn idiot.
Thats exactly what I thought. That ugly laugh of hers makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Asa continues to sink to new lows. No content of his own, so we'll make the topic a dying dog that he never knew until a few months ago.
Then we'll have a photo shoot for them, and have P cackle through it.
P took them on a "date". What is with these weirdos calling everything they do a "date"?
Golden Boy was "not raised on Kraft Singles". Ummm ok you bougie witch.
Asa seemed pissed that Isaiah was giving her a list of items to buy. Think hes tired of supporting him honestly.
Wondering what was happening when he walked in the house and didnt show the living area, or who was sitting with Abbie. Either something was up, or the new respite person was there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Asa continues to sink to new lows. No content of his own, so we'll make the topic a dying dog that he never knew until a few months ago.
P took them on a "date". What is with these weirdos calling everything they do a "date"?
Asa seemed pissed that Isaiah was giving her a list of items to buy. Think hes tired of supporting him honestly.
Wondering what was happening when he walked in the house and didnt show the living area, or who was sitting with Abbie. Either something was up, or the new respite person was there.
Wasn't raised on kraft singles? They ear velveeta pasta... what kind of cheese does she think that is? Least we forget her favorite thing is squirt cheese in a can....

And don't trash kraft singles. I know actual trained chefs who swear by it's meltiness and get down on a grill cheese with it or on a burger. She is an idiot. She needs to have actual taste and skill with food before she has a place to speak from. Go dump some ranch and cheese on something and shutup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Was just coming on to say this. I’m sorry the dog passed away but why does Asa have to make content out of it. He hasn’t seen his sister in years but now they are happy families

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.