Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@What the ....
OMG..I just got on here to scroll and get caught up. I'm SO far behind in this thread!!
I'm so glad I did not skip ahead or I might have missed this masterpiece!! It is freaking amazing, you nailed it!!! 😁😁 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I seriously laughed OUT LOUD when I saw that picture!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ A week ago I could not even open my mouth without air hurting my tooth 😫and just now after seeing this, I let out a huge belly laugh and no pain at all, yay for antibiodics/meds!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
πŸ₯°Thank you!!πŸ₯°Thank you!!πŸ₯°Thank you!!πŸ₯°

I have one day left on the antibiotics & today is the first day that I have not had to take a pain pill...so that is a good thing!! I cut back on them a few days ago and only took one if I really needed it.
I am having my molar removed on 12/7. πŸ¦·πŸ”¨ 😱 I have an appt at the DDS in January and hopefully I can get started on either an implant or something to replace that tooth.

Thanks again for making me serioulsy LOL and for thinking of me!!! ❀:love:
@Whimsical, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the reason for the season! Although I’m not quite sure what or who is open from 12-9 p.m. tomorrow. Ho-Ho-Ho! πŸ˜‰

3B22542B-A2F5-45C5-A7B4-45FFCC8F659E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why the hell does anyone need to open their mouth that big for a frigging fry.... and there's her tongue. There's something seriously wrong with this witch.

Wonder if she drove. We all know she drinks and drives regularly. I wouldn't be surprised.
I wish she's get pulled over sometime....when she's driving and had a couple drinks and also filming while driving the vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the reason for the season! Although I’m not quite sure what or who is open from 12-9 p.m. tomorrow. Ho-Ho-Ho! πŸ˜‰

View attachment 900462
She looks like a cartoon.

Yes don't trust everything you see. Stupid cow posts a filtered face photo right after one she posted without a filter. But wait... I'm confused. She said she doesn't use a filter. :unsure:

1638418429878.png
1638418576514.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I noticed in Isaiahs video when he was taking pics of Ab, he got a bag of funyums out of the back of Pigs car. He said sometimes you need an edible reinforcement. At least he admits it and I thought the pics were really nice.
So Pig must keep all kinds of treats in the back of her luxury vehicle to bribe Ab everytime she is alone with her. Or for a quick snack or 10 for herself.
And, one must be prepared in case one needs a pair of chip bag footwear to walk in mud to retrieve an iPad or something. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at her hooves! They are beyond white😳
I just noticed that also was just thinking the same thing lol.

From personal experience for myself and my daughter, those who truly need Adderall do not experience the β€œfun” of Adderall. I would love to drop some weight;but it doesn’t happen…what does happen is the ability to function without being all over the place.
My son has ADHD and took Adderall he was like a walking zombie I stop giving it to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter has autism and everything we go she has to use the bathroom first. She is high functioning. I thought it was just one of her quirks
It might be anxiety..I have autism too and I also struggle with anxiety/sensory overload so I sometimes go to recollect myself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20211202_072905.jpg

I meant to do this yesterday, being the 1st of the month! But today will have to do. Let's see how many humpers sign up again! πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Yes don't trust everything you see. Stupid cow posts a filtered face photo right after one she posted without a filter. But wait... I'm confused. She said she doesn't use a filter. :unsure:

View attachment 900467View attachment 900468
Yeah why would you post "Don't trust everything you see" right next to a picture of yourself, anyway? Sounds like she's calling herself untrustworthy...witch accidentally spoke the truth πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I felt so bad for Abbie in last night's vlog. She seemed very on edge, uneasy and seemed stressed out during the fireworks. But hey, we need to get that cute family time during vlogmas footage, right? That's what's most important!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
No surprise the Pig Squad piled on this woman. Maybe this woman has reported her to corporate, not like they'll do anything. Don't want to rock the cult.
This chick is taking no prisoners!!! Not sure what prompted this but she is letting Big P have it on her own page!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

If big p had any true friends they would tell her that square nails look like tit on her! It just makes her fingers look stubby and fat. When I started getting my nails done they were square, and my fingers looked fat. I’ve now learned to not go for the square shape! Oval is the go to now!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I wonder why Piggy deleted her posts? This woman needs to speak out on her own platform, or someone that has a big platform to grab more attention to whatever is happening. I'm here waiting with my popcorn. We all know in the tattle world that this woman is probably seeing what we already knew!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.