Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a snoop around the Boss Barf leaders. They all posted about how Nov was a record breaking month for sales and posting lists of top sales and recruiters, plus team tallies. Zero from big P re her team. I saw that the second highest sales (Stephanie Treadway) sold 35k this month. So let’s says Big P sold 40k, that is $14,000 in just her own commission. Plus all the bonuses. She’s making bank. So Asa totally invested in Slime. But she’s gross.

so Amber recruited 2 high school friends including P. So these women are all the same(ish) ages…. Stephanie snuffin hope (after her public love letter to P) is well and truly in the cult with the tricias. I want to send these last 2 memes to their husbands. 😂😂

3D50342A-268B-4CF3-BC5B-EC4C6D964FBF.jpeg
606011D2-5ED0-4BA8-A20A-11D544443E0C.jpeg
CE93BC2B-DE60-45B6-9798-7169B4537060.jpeg
30DD0DF1-32D3-414F-BEFA-4ECFDD7F26A5.jpeg
6ABAFA2F-37B4-4605-969D-35BA069D8D62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Isaiah selling photos of Abbie?? LOl. I’m sure he really wants to. He could throw in a used hair rubber band to the humpers and also make bank off his sister.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
P tagged the shop that she got her top at. One look shows they will not feature her on their page.
One pic is not like the other. 😂 😂

View attachment 899935

View attachment 899938
I'm assuming this is a screenshot of a pose she did for a picture he was taking of her.
Why do these people need so many pictures of each other?...either by camera or phone . It just seems abnormal for people to always and forever be taking pictures of each other!
What is wrong with them? Is there a medical or psychological term that describes the condition?....just seriously asking out of curiosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having a snoop around the Boss Barf leaders. They all posted about how Nov was a record breaking month for sales and posting lists of top sales and recruiters, plus team tallies. Zero from big P re her team. I saw that the second highest sales (Stephanie Treadway) sold 35k this month. So let’s says Big P sold 40k, that is $14,000 in just her own commission. Plus all the bonuses. She’s making bank. So Asa totally invested in Slime. But she’s gross.

so Amber recruited 2 high school friends including P. So these women are all the same(ish) ages…. Stephanie snuffin hope (after her public love letter to P) is well and truly in the cult with the tricias. I want to send these last 2 memes to their husbands. 😂😂

View attachment 902058View attachment 902059View attachment 902060View attachment 902061View attachment 902062
Im glad she posted P's real face instead of one of P's filtered pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know what her obsession is with wearing tit that doesn't fit. If you feet are spilling over the sides of shoes they are not for you. Seems like common sense. No wonder her dumb ass has feet issues.
Key words in your comment MaidenX...
"common sense".... They have none. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm assuming this is a screenshot of a pose she did for a picture he was taking of her.
Why do these people need so many pictures of each other?...either by camera or phone . It just seems abnormal for people to always and forever be taking pictures of each other!
What is wrong with them? Is there a medical or psychological term that describes the condition?....just seriously asking out of curiosity.
Its a pic that P posted on her Instagram. She tagged the shop that she bought the shirt from.
The 1st pic is from the shops page, of someone else in the shirt.
2nd is P trying to look cute while holding her purse and also wearing animal print shoes, but obviously failed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Isaiah selling photos of Abbie?? LOl. I’m sure he really wants to. He could throw in a used hair rubber band to the humpers and also make bank off his sister.
Or specially glittered poo from your choice of dog! The Humpers will go bananas. They will buy that tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or specially glittered poo from your choice of dog! The Humpers will go bananas. They will buy that tit up!
Or we can request they bring back Booger Buns and Covid Cookies! 🤧🍪
Speaking of....wonder if Summer had Covid? Sounded like she was pretty sick.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Glad you mentioned the new merch.
20211202_164302.jpg

Seriously Assa, plagiarizing straight outta Compton, it sounds like therapy is a bad thing with this shirt. A lot of people benefit from therapy. 10 out of 10 wouldn't buy.
20211202_164230.jpg

No, we're all normal, you just like to bring up the fact that your daughter has Autism but don't like to bring up the fact that she's severely disabled and she has ID.
20211202_164107.jpg

Earlier this year on tiktok they had this guy who is breaking eggs on the inside fold of his elbow, he did it and said, I'm built different. I'm sure this is where Assa got this saying. This not original. Also what's up with the gay rainbow? It can't be for his sister, he pretty much stayed away from her most of her life, and didn't even come to the wedding. (Most likely two times she got married). I wonder if it's for Igayaaah. 🤣
20211202_164034.jpg

I really hate it when people say calm down. It sounds obnoxious, why would someone want the shirt? And saying it's just autism. STFU ASSa.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 902058View attachment 902059View attachment 902060View attachment 902061View attachment 902062
Does anyone know how much these people actually make? Mlms are a "too good to be true" type of job. If it was THAT easy more people would be doing it and they are not. Most all of these people have spouses/other jobs and do not rely on this money alone. Would Priscilla really be able to pay all her bills if they weren't also busy exploiting Abbie? We know they have to put up a front and a lot of the engagement is just other people who are in the mlm. I just don't see how she can be making that much money you know?

She is making more money than they have ever made. You are correct though, the Vast majority of women, earn close to nothing or lose money. according to Slime’s own income disclosure the average monthly earnings of an “active” beauty guide is 145.92 per month. That is BEFORE COSTS, TAX and the amount of time spent. So they earn nothing. they only disclose income of Active beauty guides, I’ve done the math, they exclude over 75% of the supposed 30,000 beauty guides!!
BBABE7FB-9818-45C8-9C24-24A8D021E5CE.jpeg

She absolutely must recruit to rank up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how much these people actually make? Mlms are a "too good to be true" type of job. If it was THAT easy more people would be doing it and they are not. Most all of these people have spouses/other jobs and do not rely on this money alone. Would Priscilla really be able to pay all her bills if they weren't also busy exploiting Abbie? We know they have to put up a front and a lot of the engagement is just other people who are in the mlm. I just don't see how she can be making that much money you know?
In an MLM no one benefits but the enrollers,it’s a go nowhere fast type of thing for those who sign up,found out the hard way a few times! I barely made anything in all but 1 i joined!

• Sad
  • Heart
This whole vlog was Asa flexing about being invited to VIP night.
Even though we know that restaurant put out open calls for influencers and took the 1st 30.
They act like they were sought out and invited directly.
They are so full of themselves its absurd.
But if we took a shot every time he said "influencer" or VIP we would all die from alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if anything that Abby ate was a choking hazard? They gave her a seafood boil just like everyone else. But she just chowed down, not worried about cartilage, shrimp shells, or the outer skeleton of a crab. are they that stupid?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This whole vlog was Asa flexing about being invited to VIP night.
Even though we know that restaurant put out open calls for influencers and took the 1st 30.
They act like they were sought out and invited directly.
They are so full of themselves its absurd.
But if we took a shot every time he said "influencer" or VIP we would all die from alcohol poisoning.
How many times can he say VIP in one VLOG.... He is so proud of himself to be the Juicy Crab VIP...lol

OMG..Asshat is insufferable in this VLOG...Influencer/VIP/Influencer.... one thing that helped with "autism friendly" was that there weren't many people there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.