Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 902204
Also what's up with the gay rainbow? It can't be for his sister, he pretty much stayed away from her most of her life, and didn't even come to the wedding. (Most likely two times she got married). I wonder if it's for Igayaaah. šŸ¤£
The infinity symbol - generally rainbow shaded - is the symbol preferred by many autistic activists and autistic people instead of the puzzle piece. They feel it better represents the spectrum and diversity of autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if anything that Abby ate was a choking hazard? They gave her a seafood boil just like everyone else. But she just chowed down, not worried about cartilage, shrimp shells, or the outer skeleton of a crab. are they that stupid?
I would think the shrimp would be.. she probably barely chews... she was starting to shovel them in. I wonder if she poops out whole shrimp...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Glad you mentioned the new merch.
View attachment 902180
Seriously Assa, plagiarizing straight outta Compton, it sounds like therapy is a bad thing with this shirt. A lot of people benefit from therapy. 10 out of 10 wouldn't buy.
View attachment 902187
No, we're all normal, you just like to bring up the fact that your daughter has Autism but don't like to bring up the fact that she's severely disabled and she has ID.
View attachment 902204
Earlier this year on tiktok they had this guy who is breaking eggs on the inside fold of his elbow, he did it and said, I'm built different. I'm sure this is where Assa got this saying. This not original. Also what's up with the gay rainbow? It can't be for his sister, he pretty much stayed away from her most of her life, and didn't even come to the wedding. (Most likely two times she got married). I wonder if it's for Igayaaah. šŸ¤£
View attachment 902213
I really hate it when people say calm down. It sounds obnoxious, why would someone want the shirt? And saying it's just autism. STFU ASSa.

Funny they use the Infinity symbol on the shirts, but their channel uses the puzzle piece. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The infinity symbol - generally rainbow shaded - is the symbol preferred by many autistic activists and autistic people instead of the puzzle piece. They feel it better represents the spectrum and diversity of autism.

Thanks for teaching me something new I didn't know this. But they're still going to use the puzzle piece.
I would think the shrimp would be.. she probably barely chews... she was starting to shovel them in. I wonder if she poops out whole shrimp...
Exactly, she just took her fork and just shoved the whole shrimp in her mouth. It wouldn't have hurt A&P to actually go over her plate before she ate it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How many times can he say VIP in one VLOG.... He is so proud of himself to be the Juicy Crab VIP...lol

OMG..Asshat is insufferable in this VLOG...Influencer/VIP/Influencer.... one thing that helped with "autism friendly" was that there weren't many people there.
OMG I was going nuts.
That greasy, funky little duck.
And then when they got to the truck, and he said that P "gave them such good advice about what to do next" -
I swear, a blood vessel popped in my brain. :eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn't see any other VIP with A CAMERA. HONESTLY, ISAIAH LOOKED LIKE A SUPER dick with that massive camera. Sorry for the upper case, I'm not yelling. my dog hits the keys a lot when I'm typing. I don't go back and correct on this app. it causes a mess to correct stuff. I think their content has more food scenes than anything else. The Massive's life does not revolve around autism like Asda has said. The Massive's life revolves around food, autism has gotten in the way of that many times. The banter between Isaiah and Asa seems so unnatural and staged. Isaiah is acting very weird in these vlogs.

BTW... Piggy said, shoshomedia when she and Asa were in the car after dinner. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny they use the Infinity symbol on the shirts, but their channel uses the puzzle piece. :unsure:
They have to sell to the people who hate the puzzle piece.... it's all about money... even though they are still in the puzzle piece, cure/retrain the autism camp

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just in case you were wondering what Wayne and grandma ate the other day. Whatā€™s with Grandmaā€™s language, it rocked, staff vibe, awesome. Funnyā€¦.
Sorry I have read Candy's comments before. She isn't that smart or capable of typing that many complete sentences. You can tell where P gets her intellect from. Someone typed that for her 100%. My money is on Isaiah.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it appalling that they even use a symbol for autism!!
Is there not a symbol for profound ID? Aka in the old days as mental retardation.
There should be and that's the symbol they should be using!!!
But profound ID isn't popular and celebrating it wouldn't bring the attention or the cash that Autism does.
Sure Abbie has a few autistic traits but the puzzle piece ain't representing her true condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Annie Live is on NBC tonight at 8 eastern time for any Annie fans like me!šŸ˜. Her dog is named Sandyā€¦thus the relativity to A&Pā€¦lol!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Annie Live is on NBC tonight at 8 eastern time for any Annie fans like me!šŸ˜. Her dog is named Sandyā€¦thus the relativity to A&Pā€¦lol!
YAY! I am in the process of trying to catch/spay/neuter two feral cats. I have named them Annie and Daddy Warbucks.šŸ˜» The sun will come outā€¦.ā¤ I sang this to Man Meow as he backed out of the driveway this morning. He LOVES itšŸ˜¬ Hey! At least I am not sucking down margaritas and pretending to be an ā€œinfluencerā€ LMAO!
Heres lookinā€™ at you šŸ½šŸ‘€šŸ½

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
YAY! I am in the process of trying to catch/spay/neuter two feral cats. I have named them Annie and Daddy Warbucks.šŸ˜» The sun will come outā€¦.ā¤ I sang this to Man Meow as he backed out of the driveway this morning. He LOVES itšŸ˜¬ Hey! At least I am not sucking down margaritas and pretending to be an ā€œinfluencerā€ LMAO!
Heres lookinā€™ at you šŸ½šŸ‘€šŸ½
Miss Hannigan reminds me of a certain someone! However, A is no Daddy Warbucks even though he thinks he is! And then there are con artists in this musicalā€¦similar toā€¦.šŸ–:m

• Heart
Miss Hannigan reminds me of a certain someone! However, A is no Daddy Warbucks even though he thinks he is!
Little girlsā€¦little girls..as she draws a bath filled with bath tub gin. šŸ˜‚ Insert Pig wearing a tiara and lingerie in the garden tub hereā€¦
šŸ½
Saaaandy. Sandyā€™s his name..if you please..šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Hitting close to Moldy Manor home here. šŸ˜œ
And if you donā€™t believe me..ask anyone of of Pigā€™s knees the fleas.
ā¤Night Tattleā¤

• Haha
Little girlsā€¦little girls..as she draws a bath filled with bath tub gin. šŸ˜‚ Insert Pig wearing a tiara and lingerie in the garden tub hereā€¦
šŸ½
Saaaandy. Sandyā€™s his name..if you please..šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Hitting close to Moldy Manor home here. šŸ˜œ
And if you donā€™t believe me..ask anyone of of Pigā€™s knees the fleas.
ā¤Night Tattleā¤
Fantastic! ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.