Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her Upline might be pressuring to help her downline out... they have to bring in $$$$ too..not just go to these events and eat and drink the whole time. I noticed she is posting some lives that her "team" was doing... nobody seemed to be on them and it was quite sad.
I bet you're right! Since I have nothing to do all day but watch TV and snoop around the 'net, I've also noticed that the Mean Girls shout out their teams a lot. "My amazing team sold 1 zillion this week!" kind of thing.
Big P remains radio silent.
The other day her humper Tricia was "Only $175 short of her $300 goal" in some sales challenge. So yep, they are not serving P well. :)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I bet you're right! Since I have nothing to do all day but watch TV and snoop around the 'net, I've also noticed that the Mean Girls shout out their teams a lot. "My amazing team sold 1 zillion this week!" kind of thing.
Big P remains radio silent.
The other day her humper Tricia was "Only $175 short of her $300 goal" in some sales challenge. So yep, they are not serving P well. :)
They can't even buy product to help their own sales goal because they've spent all their cash on trips to retreats and "trainings". They may be flat broke, but who cares when you've got the sisterhood? Gag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The humpers will be in mutiny soon. No after the beep, no vlog the other night with no explanation, and now these piss poor 4-5 minute efforts. He really knows how to piss them off.

I wonder how many of those ghastly ornaments they've shifted?

• Haha
[QUOTEWhat booze goes best with YOUR lipstick 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
How the hell is she continuing to be #1 seller. Her downline is a complete disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isaiah Vlog:

Piggy is eating again on camera. I don't know anything about WLS, but how is she able to eat fried foods. From the posts I've read many have said that it gets them sick. Piggy literally chews her food with her mouth totally open. I would cut a witch that doesn't chew with their mouth closed. These people are disgusting I took a still capture eevry time Piggy chewed, so every bite/chew, she opens her damn mouth showing the entire table her food.
View attachment 897939View attachment 897940View attachment 897942View attachment 897943
Priscilla and her mother have the same mouth features and look like a lot alike when eating.
PRISCILLA....Close your mouth when you chew! No one wants to see what's chewed up inside your mouth before you swallow it! ISAIAH....filming in the restaurant's mens room! Really???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good late evening Tattlers… it’s been a minute. I’ve been reading, belly laughing and not typing. Y’all take the words out my mouth EVERY TIME😂

FailingAutism is.. say it with me… FAILING!!!! Hahahahaha(evil laugh)

The Maassives are crumbling. Every single one of them.

Big Blob of P isn’t the makeup guru/chef AssFace pillow talked her up to be. Her 100 pound lost suddenly showed up on her old ass doorsteps and smacked her in the face.

Golden boy is disinterested in his major, so he’s overcompensating in almost every category he can because of it. Talk about peer pressure🤦🏾‍♀️

AssFace has been secretly (not so secretly) crumbling and losing the few marbles he had. But now it’s too much on his plate, and the greedy S-O-B deserves it. His hole is too deep to dig out. And on top of it all, he has to pay child support for a child he refused to claim for her whole natural born life. I’m cackling like a schoolgirl. Anyway….

Abbie is crumbling, and it’s sad. Abbie is crumbling because of her parents and the medicine. They dose her up so she’s easier to deal with/ so they can enjoy themselves. Beyond selfish.
And I have so many other points about how they’ve hindered Abbie. They’ve created how she is and can’t care for her properly. So they dump her on the first thing smoking.

The narrative pushing is becoming way obvious these days. Even before the videos dropped from 14-20 minutes to 4-6 minutes it was obvious.

What has AssFace so busy these days ?🤔 it certainly isn’t YouTube, so he can stop lying about that. SelfishWorld should be able to “run itself” given the right management 🙄, but that’s failing and the hockey games still aren’t bringing in anything. Must be him reading, commenting back to, & blocking people until 3 am in the morning🥱 or something like that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Priscilla and her mother have the same mouth features and look like a lot alike when eating.
PRISCILLA....Close your mouth when you chew! No one wants to see what's chewed up inside your mouth before you swallow it! ISAIAH....filming in the restaurant's mens room! Really???
Isaiah....Almost as bad as when your dad filmed Ab on the toilet in your bathroom at home, potty training her. He failed. She wears diapers ALL THE TIME.....because of the tight ugly clothes your momma makes her wear, we can all see it.

• Sad
  • Heart
@Whimsical
I hope your feeling better. Toothaches are no joke.
I made this for you to cheer you up...I hope!View attachment 893758
@What the ....
OMG..I just got on here to scroll and get caught up. I'm SO far behind in this thread!!
I'm so glad I did not skip ahead or I might have missed this masterpiece!! It is freaking amazing, you nailed it!!! 😁😁 😂😂
I seriously laughed OUT LOUD when I saw that picture!! 😅😂 A week ago I could not even open my mouth without air hurting my tooth 😫and just now after seeing this, I let out a huge belly laugh and no pain at all, yay for antibiodics/meds!!! 😁😂
🥰Thank you!!🥰Thank you!!🥰Thank you!!🥰

I have one day left on the antibiotics & today is the first day that I have not had to take a pain pill...so that is a good thing!! I cut back on them a few days ago and only took one if I really needed it.
I am having my molar removed on 12/7. 🦷🔨 😱 I have an appt at the DDS in January and hopefully I can get started on either an implant or something to replace that tooth.

Thanks again for making me serioulsy LOL and for thinking of me!!! ❤:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is lurch Native American? Or is it just an interest of theirs. I’m not trying to be snarky in any way, just generally curious. The candid pictures of Abby are much better because she’s not doing that damn hands waiting pose that she does when asa poses her. I tried to get pictures of my dog in Christmas antlers earlier tonight, he was given the command “wait” so I could get his picture. “Hands waiting” is basically the same command! It means not to move. You fat, lazy, pieces of tit… stop treating your human daughter like a dog. You always preach for equal treatment and say things like Abby is a human… so maybe you should practice what you preach and treat her like one.
I thought when first seeing Crystal that she may be Native American or part of. I think she has strong facial features for being so.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have to say I do not see the traits in Ass. 119% narcissism.

P seems way more likely but I honestly think she has something going on mentally. It might not be ASD though. Itvwas probably something very evident when she was a child and her mother denied it and refused to get a diagnosis and treatment. She was likely sheltered from other children because of it and her mother kept her with her 24/7. Would explain why P went out all lose abd free with her lasy bits first chance she got... declated Ass her furure husband... getting knocked up by the first available loser...

But there is SO much that is off about P. Soooo much. Mentally, developmentally, etc.
Mentally and developmentally YES....anything else, DX by google, maybe not soo much! Let's just say they are weird and completely overtaken by their success and popularity on FB and YT. Let it all fall down around them and we can sit and watch and sniker...hahahahahahaha

• Haha
That last picture really is something! I know she has the messed up fingers and the screwed up feet and the droopy mouth but her eyes look really wonky in this picture like they are looking off in 2 different directions.
I think she's got what is called "lazy" eye. I've had it my entire life. It's more noticeable if I'm tired. Or if I've had too much to drink although I haven't had to worry about that since my mid to late 20s and I'm 70 now! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good late evening Tattlers… it’s been a minute. I’ve been reading, belly laughing and not typing. Y’all take the words out my mouth EVERY TIME😂

FailingAutism is.. say it with me… FAILING!!!! Hahahahaha(evil laugh)

The Maassives are crumbling. Every single one of them.

Big Blob of P isn’t the makeup guru/chef AssFace pillow talked her up to be. Her 100 pound lost suddenly showed up on her old ass doorsteps and smacked her in the face.

Golden boy is disinterested in his major, so he’s overcompensating in almost every category he can because of it. Talk about peer pressure🤦🏾‍♀️

AssFace has been secretly (not so secretly) crumbling and losing the few marbles he had. But now it’s too much on his plate, and the greedy S-O-B deserves it. His hole is too deep to dig out. And on top of it all, he has to pay child support for a child he refused to claim for her whole natural born life. I’m cackling like a schoolgirl. Anyway….

Abbie is crumbling, and it’s sad. Abbie is crumbling because of her parents and the medicine. They dose her up so she’s easier to deal with/ so they can enjoy themselves. Beyond selfish.
And I have so many other points about how they’ve hindered Abbie. They’ve created how she is and can’t care for her properly. So they dump her on the first thing smoking.

The narrative pushing is becoming way obvious these days. Even before the videos dropped from 14-20 minutes to 4-6 minutes it was obvious.

What has AssFace so busy these days ?🤔 it certainly isn’t YouTube, so he can stop lying about that. SelfishWorld should be able to “run itself” given the right management 🙄, but that’s failing and the hockey games still aren’t bringing in anything. Must be him reading, commenting back to, & blocking people until 3 am in the morning🥱 or something like that?
You are absolutely correct on all of these points and the only one I have sympathy for is Abbie. My heart breaks for her because if she had been born to parents who cared she would have had a happier life as well as better communication skills.

The rest of the Maass's are going to hell which means I won't have to tell them to go because their one-way tickets are already purchased by their greedy, evil souls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.