Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
How can people watch this fukery called Fathering Autism and not see plain as day that these people are NOT normal in any sense of the word.
I would love to see a real "influencer" disect them. Or someone with the credentials to do it correctly. The Canadian gave it a few half assed tries but no cigar for him.
Between the exploitation of a profoundly ID kid under the guise of the Autism label, to earn a paycheck, the whole MLM thing and recruiting people she knows or should know that are ID themselves, to the very weird 20 year old adult who still dresses in Christmas pajamas for his mommy.
They're all a bunch of weirdos.
Every single one of them.
Why is it so hard to make a video using their own vlogs to present the undisputed evidence?
It's all there. And more!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This whole vlog was Asa flexing about being invited to VIP night.
Even though we know that restaurant put out open calls for influencers and took the 1st 30.
They act like they were sought out and invited directly.
They are so full of themselves its absurd.
But if we took a shot every time he said "influencer" or VIP we would all die from alcohol poisoning.

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
this, ladies and gentleman, is a 40 year old, dainty, working mother of 2! Well played Cilla, a passive aggressive Facebook post will set things straight for sure! 👏🏻 🎉 and oh so mature, couldn’t have handled any better myself.

Get a grip on your life, you can fall out with people and not plaster it all over Facebook.
Priscilla can't help but post everything. She lacks the ability to regulateand self-soothe so she has to throw all her shit out there. I wonder if this is why Asa mentioned Piggy was/is having trouble at work. I was thinking SW, but I'm sure Slimelife is full of women talking shit behind each other's backs. You don't pick these friends, so I wouldn't call this sisterhood not forced and fake.

Wow, Asa is just throwing up all their old Vlogmass crap for people to rewatch. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Profit First!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative
Leghumpers are out in fill force kissing Prissassapotomos's ass on yt. The haters are jealous, and have pitiful lives. I like others here that own a real business brick and mortar store know how you're supposed to treat your supporters/customers, the people that put food on your table, make your car and mortgage payments. Today we're having a Black Friday sale, the whole family will be there helping. Even me if I can get off the internet, lol.

• Heart
And Asa even remarked on the food stains needing hidden or edited out, yet they still posted with the stains. 🤣 🤣
I wasnt convinced, but I am now, that he is doing this on purpose to make the Pig look stupid. I am beginning to think he despises her but he is trapped so has to stick it out. Going to bed at 3 am says it all. He cant bear to be near her. The whole happy marriage thing is a complete sham.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Even though my daughter, being Jewish, did not grow up decorating a Christmas tree, she loves Christmas. Her tree is up before Thanksgiving and taken down immediately on December 26th. She has a wreath on her door, tinsel in her house and Christmas lights outside. She enjoys it immensely even though she didn’t grow up with it and she will probably always decorate for it, at any age. My rambling point is that I believe people do not outgrow decorating for Christmas and usually continue the tradition throughout their life. Abbe does not understand the world around her and this includes Christmas and decorations. She did not outgrow it. I wish the Maass’s would stop covering up her ID and the typical teenager bullshit. They believe their own lies. Pisses me off!

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
And...I dont follow them, but did they even have a chance to announce their dogs passing before he did?
He did this to the Wee family once. Something happened with their child at one of those conventions they went to together, and not only did Asshat overstep by involving himself directly, he vlogged about it before they even could.
Hes such an asshole.

Nothing on their channel about the sweet pup passing away yet. That is such an asshole thing to do.

And who gives a shit that a small compact car wasn't parked with the front end kissing the curb? Was the cars' ass sticking 5 feet out of the parking space obstructing the view when backing out like I'm sure their huge ass truck is??

Last edited:
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member

90 seconds in and I have to stop. Just a steady shot of Priscilla stuffed into that tiny chair in the most unflattering outfit yet - which is really saying something - while she slur-mumbles "I shtill have makeup on from lasht night..."
Are you still drunk from last night, lady? Cuz it really looks like you're still drunk from last night.

:sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I didn't see any other VIP with A CAMERA. HONESTLY, ISAIAH LOOKED LIKE A SUPER dick with that massive camera. Sorry for the upper case, I'm not yelling. my dog hits the keys a lot when I'm typing. I don't go back and correct on this app. it causes a mess to correct stuff. I think their content has more food scenes than anything else. The Massive's life does not revolve around autism like Asda has said. The Massive's life revolves around food, autism has gotten in the way of that many times. The banter between Isaiah and Asa seems so unnatural and staged. Isaiah is acting very weird in these vlogs.

BTW... Piggy said, shoshomedia when she and Asa were in the car after dinner. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Nothing exciting in the comment section, not surprising since there are hardly any views....but i thought thought this was funny,

Screenshot 2021-12-02 10.09.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

What the ....

VIP Member
Ass is a dick.
He 100% knows what he is doing in terms of increasing engagement on his Fucked-Up Asshole YouTube Channel.
And Lurch and Evil Elf seem pretty smart to me.
They have to see the bigger picture like we do. Maybe they had a deal with him that he can't put up the vlog until after Lurch's Live. Who the Fuck knows.
In the meantime, the comment section is full of humpers who lost their furry friends creating all kinds of viewer engagement.
Its fucking sickening.

Screenshot_20211204-011843~2.png

Screenshot_20211204-011848~3.png

I have seen this name before...:unsure:
Screenshot_20211204-010220~2.png

This person clearly needs a life!
Screenshot_20211204-002747~3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Good God Almighty.
Im paraphrasing, but heres Big P's kitchen talk.
"And I talked to her. I told her how much her brother wanted to go to a hockey game. And we want her to be with us. I asked if she could try and she said yes."
Are you friggin kidding me?!
So so stupid!!! She has no idea what they are asking her... Asshat...are you sure you want to go? She has no idea..she just hears go.. why would they take her there again... who cares about learning words? we want her to be able to go out to eat at restaurants and go to large stadiums with high ceilings and noise where she has to sit for a couple of hours without knowing what is going on. ugh.. they make me sick!

Also Isaiah is just ruining the narrative..he also did that on the bike video... on the backpack..he said yea.. most teenagers wouldn't be carrying a diaper bag...and thats exactly what that backpack is...cant believe Asshat left that in there.

They have rules for a reason....

• Heart
  • Haha

leahsmom

So I read a very interesting article written by a Dr who specializes in Autism. He has found that many meltdowns & aggression are caused by pain especially when the patient is nonverbal. Overall it takes many Dr visits to be able to diagnose the source of pain. Considering how often Abbie sees her Primary Care Dr(which isn’t often) I wonder if this is the root of many of Abbies actions. Her fat lazy parents can’t bring themselves to have her examined often enough to find out if Abbie is in constant pain. It’s just to hard for Assa & Piggy to make sure that Abbie is in good shape & not experiencing any pain They just blow it off and say things like a hurt ankle really don’t bother her. Such low life garbage parents!🤬😡

• Heart
  • Sad