Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
He also said at the end of his reply - Get bent Stan
He is such a narcissistic piece of work.... why cant he just say he was sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone... instead he just digs a bigger hole and makes himself seem even worse... having to come back and write even a second reply...and then told her to "be better" ... wow.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
If he has ADHD, adderall would not cause this behavior. It would do the opposite, and tone it down.
If he doesnt have ADHD and is using adderall, that could explain his bizarre behavior.
Or he's just extremely immature. Who knows??
I tend to think that he is very immature and I lay the blame on his parents. On the on hand he has likely cared for his sister in ways that a brother should not have to in terms of personal care and kudos to him for doing it but on the other hand, he is so stunted when it comes to regular responsibility. I'm an only child and my parents made sure that I knew hard work from a very young age. When I was 12, I was forced to pick fruit at a farm instead of lolling about during the summer and I hated it. At 14, I bused/washed dishes and later, waitressed at a banquet hall and knew that the food service industry was not what I wanted to do. At 16, I got a job at a department store and held that job ( that I LOVED) through high school and university until I landed into my career. My parents wanted me to learn responsibility, to learn how to take direction and work for people and be accountable. My parents paid for my education and my car and insurance, but I paid for my books, activities and gas. I was spoiled compared to my friends, but I appreciated it. Isaiah has been void of the outside responsibilities that are crucial for success as an adult. I really feel badly for him. I have friends who parent like the Maassholes and it is horrifying how immature these young adults are. Of all the Maass family characters, it is Isaiah and Lurch who I waffle about the most. Isaiah is ruined by bad parenting and Lurch is so darned kind but she is on the exploitation bus. I'm hoping that she will stop being fodder for fake Beast vlogs and that if she is going to film her children, that she will blur out the children in the background. Sorry, fellow anti-leghumpers for my long rant❤❤

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
*We can tell that you are reading here. Ab comes home from school, he makes her put away her stuff, of course she's complaining about it. Snack time happens, she picks cookies and other sugary snacks on the iPad. ASSa then finds the crackers button and then he hits Cheez-Its. Puts it in a bowl, and then he puts a cut up banana inside. He's basically saying, hey look I can give her some snacks that are actually nutritious and look there's a piece of fruit.
*Goes to Dunkin' with Abs, says to her we are not going to get you a donut. I'm going there for coffee. We are trying to teach her that this routine blah blah blah and therefore we're not going to have a donut.
*Assa tell me what kind of donut did Abby get?
I dont believe for a second he went to Dunkin and did not get her a donut... it would be a supreme meltdown..she was already half meltdown ing in the car when they were leaving. Did he film the part where he went to dunkin and only got coffee? If it had worked out 100% it would be in the VLOG. Also ...all the stores they went in and out..how many treats did he give her to do that?

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Off topic a bit. Jennifer Msumbas book, Shouting at Leaves was very good. Assa was hawking it and it is very well written and a good read. I didn’t realize she is pretty much against ABA. I read it in one sitting. I will be donating it to my sons teacher.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
That chair is working harder than P EVAH has…. Just saying.
She always winds up forgetting something during her Lives which creates the need for her to lean back in that poor chair. I am hopeful for the day when she tips on over.😺 I need something in my life that I can trust as much as The Fuckles trusts the lean back capabilities of that overworked seat.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I almost wonder if they all have some kind of monetary deal sorted out. Let us capitalize on the death of your dog and we will give you a cut of the income from video.
I have wondered the same about Summer. Why did she stay so close to the Maassholes? Are they paying for her house in exchange for her continued engagement with Abbie? The humpers eat that Summer and Ab shit up!!
Nothing would surprise me with these jackals. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
And Asa even remarked on the food stains needing hidden or edited out, yet they still posted with the stains. 🤣 🤣
Did you notice that he was giving lessons on having a normal sized head vs a big head depending on the zoom/camera lens? I nearly spit my drink out. Asshat, generally you are giant jerk but sometimes you make me laugh! We know that you read Tattle, thanks for the laugh 😂 😂

• Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
I love how P says in her Instagram story tonight that they were "invited" to the VIP night because they are influencers. But on the restaurants Instagram page it shows them asking for people to sign up if they have more than 2000 subscribers and are local. And of course why wouldn't she sign up. She knew about all the butter.
It says they were serving free food:they got to feed their egos AND their gluttony. No way they’d pass that up.

• Haha

Melissa Roper

VIP Member

90 seconds in and I have to stop. Just a steady shot of Priscilla stuffed into that tiny chair in the most unflattering outfit yet - which is really saying something - while she slur-mumbles "I shtill have makeup on from lasht night..."
Are you still drunk from last night, lady? Cuz it really looks like you're still drunk from last night.

:sick::ROFLMAO:
*So we Abs on a bike....... WHOOPIE
she still can't make a full rotation.
*Stupid conversation in the kitchen again.
*Summer's Eve and girlfriend shows up to eat dinner.
*Piggy come back from the market, apparently they did the GIFT CARD thing again. I don't believe it though. ANYWAY... lazy witch texted Assa for help. They all go out grab groceries, and Pig only brings a bunch of flowers. How is she more useless than Abbie?

• Haha

Dmg00

Yet, she sits there with a plate loaded with food and her attention is focused on something on the table while she's got her tongue sticking out. I wonder if Candace eats that way too...with her tongue sticking out!?
[/QUOTE]

She truly is a sow. They want people to believe they are this honest, wholesome family but we can see right through them. Everything they do is for views, money, money, money! Someday their empire will come tumbling down and we will all be here to witness it! I don’t like to wish bad on anyone so I believe karma will get them in the end. They were relatable in the old house before they became “rich” but now they are a vile, disgusting family. Money changes some people in a bad way, this is true with this family. He is a narcissistic, overbearing bully. She is as fake as a $3 bill! Isaiah needs to get as far away as possible to have any chance at becoming a decent human. Abbie is just screwed!

• Heart
  • Sad

Blasting321

Chatty Member
I actually think Asa just talking about their family is perhaps a kick back in itself. Summer is just weird and absolutely must derive immense satisfaction from being known as Abbie’s bestie.
Abbie sure does support a lot of family members and friends financially and emotionally.

• Sad
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
In Isaiah’s sales pitch for his mediocre photography he pimps Abbie for views and shakes her violently. Hands off you asshole!
I cant stand him. There is something terribly wrong with him. I am not making accusations, but he reminds me of someone on amphetamines. Or struggling with bipolar or mood disorder. He has become SO manic and behaves so bizarrely. That night that he was barging in on P's live and just talking jibberish and sticking his face in the camera was uncomfortable. His constant hype behavior around Abbie...he is off. And of course the gruesome twosome only focus on their moneymaker so they either dont notice or dont care. I dont like him, but I think he is spiraling behind the scenes. I think Daddy is tired of spending money on him, and the pressure is on to sell pics and make money.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
When you can't bite your nails any further down what do you do? You bite 'em down anyways. With all the surfaces his fingers were on in there and with all the people that have touched those surfaces he still puts his fingers in his mouth. You know he hasn't washed his hands. So gross. :sick:

1638369805392.png
1638369823850.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Srsmom

VIP Member
I watched Crystal’s Thanksgiving vlog: it showed happy, involved children and healthy, fresh ingredients; it was refreshing and so hard to believe that they were preparing to go over to Piggie’s Feast ‘O Fat.

• Haha
  • Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
On her Dipstick Sow fb last night ( you know, the one where she is so happy to be with family but is on a computer shilling sludge) she makes the statement that she will only ever use LL green smoothie…she has tried other smoothies and doesn't like them… “that’s probably why I have this cute little figure that I have”. It seems pretty obvious she is well aware of her weight problem but dismisses it by saying how comfortable she is in her own skin and making self-deprecating remarks. “Little” and big P do not belong in the same sentence!

ETA
She leaned back when she heard Abbie and made the statement ‘gotta be sure she has clothes on’.

And prattles on about going shopping at midnight. Never done it before. “Don't know what I’m going to get, don’t know where I’m going “ 🤢😡.

But “ help your girl out” by buying from me. Now at over $940, 000 “personally” (sales) on her way to a million. It sickens me when I see so many post that they can’t buy because they have to pay a basic utility bill, but she wants their financial support so she can go buy she doesn’t know what at she doesn’t know where….

Not to mention that she said her hair color and her son’s are the same 🤪. What a goof ball. Fun when he says ‘well your roots are dark’.

I rarely watch these live sale shows. I can see why. Just too much inanity!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
So I read a very interesting article written by a Dr who specializes in Autism. He has found that many meltdowns & aggression are caused by pain especially when the patient is nonverbal. Overall it takes many Dr visits to be able to diagnose the source of pain. Considering how often Abbie sees her Primary Care Dr(which isn’t often) I wonder if this is the root of many of Abbies actions. Her fat lazy parents can’t bring themselves to have her examined often enough to find out if Abbie is in constant pain. It’s just to hard for Assa & Piggy to make sure that Abbie is in good shape & not experiencing any pain They just blow it off and say things like a hurt ankle really don’t bother her. Such low life garbage parents!🤬😡
She often does things, and behaves in ways, that indicate pain, discomfort, and illness. I think to them because she can't vocalize it they don't have to worry about it. Plus it is too much trouble for them to either take her to the doctor or at least figure it out on their own.

They treat her like a dog they are stuck with but don't really like. They post pictures of her and try and teach her tricks on camera but any other time she is chained up and ignored. Maybe yelled at if she is too loud or gets into something. They were cute when they were puppies but the novelty is gone

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
First thing I noticed when Asa opened P's car door was the package of candy on the console between the seats.
If Abbie didnt get a donut he wouldve shown the Dunkin visit, instead of wandering around looking for distilled water.
Nooooo! Abbie doesnt only give P a hard time.
So Tuesdays vlog will be the lit paper bags on the lawns of their historic neighborhood, and Abbie trying to grab all the snacks/cookies at the neighbors houses again.
For someone who calls himself a "creator", he has no new content.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
yep, it runs in families. I think sometimes I can skip a generation- I’m fairly certain that my grandma had autism and my brother has it. I’m pretty sure my dad doesn’t have it. It only clicked that my grandma had it when I did some autism training a good few years ago and they said that if one person in a family has autism there will be others too.
It wouldn’t surprise me if piggy is autistic. It can look very different in girls because they can often mask better. She lacks social skills and doesn’t really have friends, she doesn’t really know how to connect with people and kinda does what she thinks she should do and say, she often uses repeated phrases she’s heard before but doesn’t really use them in context. I also think that Asa has a few autistic traits too but it’s hard to see where the narcissist ends and the autistic begins (not at all saying that autistic people are narcissistic. I guess some of the outward behaviours might look similar but the reasons and motivations behind them a very different)
Have to say I do not see the traits in Ass. 119% narcissism.

P seems way more likely but I honestly think she has something going on mentally. It might not be ASD though. Itvwas probably something very evident when she was a child and her mother denied it and refused to get a diagnosis and treatment. She was likely sheltered from other children because of it and her mother kept her with her 24/7. Would explain why P went out all lose abd free with her lasy bits first chance she got... declated Ass her furure husband... getting knocked up by the first available loser...

But there is SO much that is off about P. Soooo much. Mentally, developmentally, etc.

• Heart