Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
I was telling hubby about Selfie World, and how they've closed 2 days a week and have abbreviated hours for the rest of the week. We've been in retail for a long time (mom & pop)and not quite the same as a service only related business, he worked for a chain before we opened our place and to us it looks like they have employee problems (lack of help) and also little to no profits. And I'll add they're also asses and don't know what they're doing. heehee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It”s Friday!🥳
So..the Juicy Crab VIP night. Doing it up BIG y’all. All the thuper popular influencers were “invited”. These dummies are pathetic excuses for human beings. Just another excuse for Pig to not cook and for them all to get drunk and pack their fat jowls. Remember the days when it was all about Abbie and Autism? Yea…me neither.🙄
9401D0A5-797A-44CA-B082-4F1828D3B23B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
You can tell she was crying. Wonder how many shots it takes to get Ab to stand next to Pigfuckles. Alot I bet. We will be bombarbed with the fake shots for a while.
And why does P even have to smother and hang all over her at a hockey game? Goddamn woman- shes not a toddler. Get your sweaty, musty ass off of her!

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Let's see. One video 20 hours ago.

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

Where are all the comments and views with half a million subs Thilla and Asshat? :unsure: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::sleep:

View attachment 903644
This!! I want someone to call him out on this so badly.
Where are they Asa? Where are the half million so called members of the Maass Squad??
His YT "platform" gets smaller and smaller every month.
He's going to need a softer landing place, not Abbie, because his fat ass is teetering right now! (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Annie Live is on NBC tonight at 8 eastern time for any Annie fans like me!😍. Her dog is named Sandy…thus the relativity to A&P…lol!
YAY! I am in the process of trying to catch/spay/neuter two feral cats. I have named them Annie and Daddy Warbucks.😻 The sun will come out….❤ I sang this to Man Meow as he backed out of the driveway this morning. He LOVES it😬 Hey! At least I am not sucking down margaritas and pretending to be an “influencer” LMAO!
Heres lookin’ at you 🐽👀🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiebisme

Maybe this woman is jealous that not of her kids have IDD that she can make a fortune off of. We all know thats what Plumty Dumpty is doing with Ab. And the slimelifers are starting to see the light.
You mean like this person?
Screenshot_20211201-213413_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I am surprised that P hasn’t jumped on the social media craze of people having their dogs communicate via pushing buttons that say different words. They would pretend that Abbie thought of it herself and was teaching the dogs herself…how amazing
My dog has those buttons, she can press 'outside, play, cookie, and Dunkin'. (not really Dunkin)

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I actually noticed that Assa has been showing a lot less Abbie. And sometimes I don't even notice her in the VIDEO.
20211204_115803.jpg

I didn't even notice her in Summer's lap, until they were asked to say goodbye. If she's already sleeping why are they not just putting her up in her room? And then they wonder why she can't sleep. 🤷
*The whole comment section is saying oh sorry about your loss, but at least I found this peach of a comment. The weirdos never disappoint.
20211204_115828.jpg

20211204_115845.jpg

Some of these people actually think Abbie is God, and people are treating her like that. It's like she is the special one with autism, and also severely mentally impaired. They also think that people in her family make her the center of their universe. 🤣😂😅😆😭

• Haha
  • Wow

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I just watched the stupid Crusty Crab vid. Isaiah said Abbie took her seatbelt off while they were on the bridge. WHY DOESN'T EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE HAVE THE SEATBELT LOCK????

The fact that they think they're so special having been "invited" to the opening of this grease hole....It looked disgusting. And Asa acted like going out to eat with his family was something new.

They're all red faced and even Isaiah was acting tipsy sitting in the truck about to pull off with Abbie. Then they had to stop for coffee after eating like buffalo and hitting up the free bar, the logical thing is to load up on sugar and caffeine at night!

Sorry Asshole, the oldest trick in the book - still can't hide your fat head with pulling your shirt up over a couple of chins.
1638552285100.png

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa continues to sink to new lows. No content of his own, so we'll make the topic a dying dog that he never knew until a few months ago.
Then we'll have a photo shoot for them, and have P cackle through it.
P took them on a "date". What is with these weirdos calling everything they do a "date"?
Golden Boy was "not raised on Kraft Singles". Ummm ok you bougie bitch.
Asa seemed pissed that Isaiah was giving her a list of items to buy. Think hes tired of supporting him honestly.
Wondering what was happening when he walked in the house and didnt show the living area, or who was sitting with Abbie. Either something was up, or the new respite person was there.

• Heart
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
The humpers are loving this cute pic.
To me, it looks like Nala's about to light Abbie up.
And back to add- P's face is the size of a full grown cat.
WOW.

View attachment 906135
Pig is either slump over the kitchen counter, slumped in her drinking chair or slumped on the couch. The only time she is sitting straight up is when she is doing her lives telling the universe how grateful she is to have a bunch of dumbass women buying her BS.

• Haha

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
Hey Pigcilla! We know you’re reading here, you can’t help yourself! If someone says that you hurt them, then YOU DID! You are such a hypocrite!!

• Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative

• Heart

deftones34

Gawd, I don't see how anyone would want to be friends with P or Asa. They have bad personalities and it would be kind of embarrassing,too. Like who wants to be seen with someone who wears chip bags on their feet?

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Who knows the intent. Casting a line to see who bites? Im sure after Asa's vlog even more humpers were seeking them out to offer their sympathy.
If they go to her page they will have this to review.
And they (humpers) do not see how bizarre it was for Asa to not only vlog about their dog, but even TITLE the vlog about it.
How weird would it be if Maverick suddenly passed and Lurch vlogged about a dog she has zero history with??
And that comment from Asa, how the dog was with his sister through so much. Unlike HIM, which the humpers have never questioned either.
These two just showed up one day, and 19 yr old Isaiah didnt even know them. How fucking bizarre. Two of my brothers live out of state, yet we communicate regularly and make an effort to visit one another a few times a year.
This whole family is fucked.
Yep, almost a decade is a long time. Wonder what happened between them.
But then again, family must not be that important to the dickhead judging by the relationship he has with his first born daughter - which is non existent.
Edit to say:
Doesn't Asshole have a brother who has a disability? You would think he would be all over that gravy train. Your right @RocketQueen , this family is all kinds of fucked up!

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I don't watch any of her (S)LimeLife videos at all unless it's just a specific thing and time frame that's been referred to...otherwise I don't watch at all. Same with Isaiah's videos.
I never watched before either, but now that i have nothing to do I watch occasionally. Sometimes there are some gems in those livestreams lol.
Abbie running in with no pants. Abbie honking in the background, coming in and pulling and tapping on P for food. Its funny because it obviously flusters and pisses her off then she begins stammering and has to act like shes ok with Sweet Girl ruining her infomercials. 😂😂

• Haha