Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she was crying. Wonder how many shots it takes to get Ab to stand next to Pigfuckles. Alot I bet. We will be bombarbed with the fake shots for a while.
How could poor Abbie possibly enjoy an ice hockey game? It is cold, noisy and she hasn't got a clue what is going on. It makes me so mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How the hell did Abby tell them she wanted to go to the hockey game? Is it on her I pad. I’m sure she told them she wanted to go to the hockey game, after riding her bike to Publix and picking out and paying for food for dinner. They disgust me with their narrative. They are so far entwined with their lies that they don’t even know what is true anymore. And Abby looks absolutely terrified. And the forced hug was probably a way to try to keep her from getting up and running off.
And why even try to sell the idea that Abbie wants to go to a hockey game? She doesn't understand the rules. She doesn't know who the teams are. The puck is hard as hell to see from the crappy seats where they always sit. I mean duck, I don't even want to go to a hockey game, for those very reasons. Why do they think that hockey is believable as something Abbie would enjoy? Why are they so focused on the idea that this is something they need to "work on" for Abbie? Why is this the activity they think she needs in her life, instead of...idk, playing a sport herself, or going to an art class, or having a session with those girls who did music therapy at SpankbankWRLD?

If they think Abbie likes sports so much, why doesn't she get to use those Jags season tickets with Priscilla? If she's specifically a hockey fan, why doesn't she ever watch it on TV...seek it out when she's scrolling through YouTube...why not put a button for it on her iPad, or maybe teach her how to sign so she can request it when she needs an NHL fix? How come we don't see Priscilla making all-out appetizer spreads for hockey nights? Why don't they buy Abbie some jerseys so she can support her favorite team?

I swear I think the only reasons they're obsessed with Abbie going to a hockey game is because Asa had a stick up his ass about it already when the arena wouldn't let them bring in Abbie's backpack, so it gave him a chance to "educate" people and prove his superiority...and then the next time they went, Abbie was miserable and it became something that people criticized, so now they feel the need to prove the "haters" wrong by making her "enjoy" as many hockey games as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
From what I’ve seen of the little interaction between P and A’s mom I don’t think they like each other. I’m sure they don’t get together much because P isn’t comfortable around her. Kind of like A’s first daughter, if P doesn’t want him to see her it won’t happen. One day when it is just A &P in the house because you know eventually Abbie will have to be placed somewhere I think A will have lots of regrets.
I believe Asa's mother could, can, and did see right through Priscilla and Candace and "pegged" them for the type of people they are (lazy takers).
I believe she let them know and that she may have tried to let Asa know but he went against her advice.
Saying that, I believe sher then went on with her life.
So, I don't think there was any love lost between her and Priscilla.
Hope I worded this right.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

View attachment 891463
This is AMAZING!!
You know that P is absolutely seething right now.
A few months ago JSA made a post about a local business hiring special needs employees, and P couldnt control herself.
She replied that she was glad there was another business hiring special needs.
Because in her mind, they are the first to ever do so.

ETA- I know Nannys post isnt about employment, but just the fact that they are doing something for others and the Massives never do. Not as employers, or through charitable actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And why even try to sell the idea that Abbie wants to go to a hockey game? She doesn't understand the rules. She doesn't know who the teams are. The puck is hard as hell to see from the crappy seats where they always sit. I mean duck, I don't even want to go to a hockey game, for those very reasons. Why do they think that hockey is believable as something Abbie would enjoy? Why are they so focused on the idea that this is something they need to "work on" for Abbie? Why is this the activity they think she needs in her life, instead of...idk, playing a sport herself, or going to an art class, or having a session with those girls who did music therapy at SpankbankWRLD?

If they think Abbie likes sports so much, why doesn't she get to use those Jags season tickets with Priscilla? If she's specifically a hockey fan, why doesn't she ever watch it on TV...seek it out when she's scrolling through YouTube...why not put a button for it on her iPad, or maybe teach her how to sign so she can request it when she needs an NHL fix? How come we don't see Priscilla making all-out appetizer spreads for hockey nights? Why don't they buy Abbie some jerseys so she can support her favorite team?

I swear I think the only reasons they're obsessed with Abbie going to a hockey game is because Asa had a stick up his ass about it already when the arena wouldn't let them bring in Abbie's backpack, so it gave him a chance to "educate" people and prove his superiority...and then the next time they went, Abbie was miserable and it became something that people criticized, so now they feel the need to prove the "haters" wrong by making her "enjoy" as many hockey games as possible.
In my opinion the only reason they went to the hockey game is because they've got their blow-up tent with the 360 selfie thing there and they want to make sure it is working properly to rake in yet more money. The only reason poor Abbie is there is down to the fact that they had nobody to babysit her.

• Heart
On her Dipstick Sow fb last night ( you know, the one where she is so happy to be with family but is on a computer shilling sludge) she makes the statement that she will only ever use LL green smoothie…she has tried other smoothies and doesn't like them… “that’s probably why I have this cute little figure that I have”. It seems pretty obvious she is well aware of her weight problem but dismisses it by saying how comfortable she is in her own skin and making self-deprecating remarks. “Little” and big P do not belong in the same sentence!

ETA
She leaned back when she heard Abbie and made the statement ‘gotta be sure she has clothes on’.

And prattles on about going shopping at midnight. Never done it before. “Don't know what I’m going to get, don’t know where I’m going “ 🤢😡.

But “ help your girl out” by buying from me. Now at over $940, 000 “personally” (sales) on her way to a million. It sickens me when I see so many post that they can’t buy because they have to pay a basic utility bill, but she wants their financial support so she can go buy she doesn’t know what at she doesn’t know where….

Not to mention that she said her hair color and her son’s are the same 🤪. What a goof ball. Fun when he says ‘well your roots are dark’.

I rarely watch these live sale shows. I can see why. Just too much inanity!!!
I don't watch any of her (S)LimeLife videos at all unless it's just a specific thing and time frame that's been referred to...otherwise I don't watch at all. Same with Isaiah's videos.

Reactions: 12
I don't watch any of her (S)LimeLife videos at all unless it's just a specific thing and time frame that's been referred to...otherwise I don't watch at all. Same with Isaiah's videos.
I never watched before either, but now that i have nothing to do I watch occasionally. Sometimes there are some gems in those livestreams lol.
Abbie running in with no pants. Abbie honking in the background, coming in and pulling and tapping on P for food. Its funny because it obviously flusters and pisses her off then she begins stammering and has to act like shes ok with Sweet Girl ruining her infomercials. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe Asa's mother could, can, and did see right through Priscilla and Candace and "pegged" them for the type of people they are (lazy takers).
I believe she let them know and that she may have tried to let Asa know but he went against her advice.
Saying that, I believe sher then went on with her life.
So, I don't think there was any love lost between her and Priscilla.
Hope I worded this right.
Right on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weird thing about the dinner, they were having nachos and salsa and guacamole. I think it's weird that they were in the dining room for that.
Before someone says but I eat that for dinner too, but P is a #MasterMomChef and we should expect more, considering she just came from the market. How does she go shopping all the time and have nothing else for dinner?
She always says she has no groceries in the house yet when they open the refrigerator...it's got stuff crammed in on the shelves and the pantry likewise. She doesn't know how to cook otherwise I'm she could use a lot of those ingredients put together to make some meals...just my my houghts.

Reactions: 21
I just watched a few mins of her Lipshit live and she reveals that she is decorating the house for Xmas. So be prepared for the usual crap of them driving for miles, increasing their already huge carbon footprint, to choose trees so they can drag a Zoloffted Abbie along for content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 891359
F’ing lush. Can this cow post anything that doesn’t have a typo? Hungover Pig? Or have your hooves officially become too fat to type? Where is that personal assistant when you need one, amiright? As for Abbie….she looks like she had a blast. That is if you can get past the face of pale terror in every single picture posted. Get in her face. Hug and kiss on her obsessively…she still gonna tap that ass, and you are still never going to fool the masses into believing you actually give a tit. Ugh! Pig disgusts me.
@Sweetums LOVE the thread title Tattle Sister.❤
That fat paw…😳 The hug? Nothing but a social media photo op. Pig loves her y’all. She did not leave her on the side of the road to film her ass in chip bags. Abbie did not really mean to beat her ass….NOOOO!👀
View attachment 891392
That hug photo is so false.
And, in the photo of the 4 of them...Abbie looks as if she's thinking to herself..."I'm going to beat the tit out of somebody's ass when this sports arens crap is overwith!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG…I just thought I’d share this with you guys. I made a contributing snarky comment on Josh’s last video about our favorite 🤮 family, and lo’ and behold…a Maas leghumper had to make a defensive comment to me, right away. Those people are truly insane! They’re NUTS! The next thing ya know, they will have Maas action figures or an Abbie doll that wets her pants. (Just like those baby dolls when I was a kid!).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG…I just thought I’d share this with you guys. I made a contributing snarky comment on Josh’s last video about our favorite 🤮 family, and lo’ and behold…a Maas leghumper had to make a defensive comment to me, right away. Those people are truly insane! They’re NUTS! The next thing ya know, they will have Maas action figures or an Abbie doll that wets her pants. (Just like those baby dolls when I was a kid!).
Or a BRATattude doll. Wind her up and she throw an Ipad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow... I wouldn't have posted pics of Abby looking this scared.. then try to sell it as she had so much fun? Idiots... why would you go out of your way to traumatize your child? Proof that all they care about is what they want. They are so full of tit.... Abbie was able to fully communicate her level of comfort and really wanted to be at a hockey game? You absolute piece of tit bleep. That applies to both the Maasholes.

Yup... the face of someone really enjoying the loudness and fucked up ceiling...
Ceilings only bother Abbie when Assa wants to leave somewhere. She always looks at ceilings. I also think that looking at different things is one of her coping devices. She'd rather look at the ceiling than be at the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.