Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an imbecile in this thumbnail.

She can only eat small amounts. :oops:

View attachment 892243
And on her live that night she made a point of saying.... "I didnt eat much so I feel fine."
Of all days of the year, why lie?

And in the vlog- Asa sitting on the pee couch the next morning smugly bragging that they didnt need a new TV or most of the Black Friday offerings.
Good on you head. We get it. You have "all the things", and can pay full price for them.
Hope you're thankful for what Abbie's earned you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love our Hanukkah hats! Happy Festival of Lights and may all the darkness in your life fade away. ✡🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕎

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhhhhhhh! 🐘❤🐘
Unlike Pig Maassive.. this cat knows what football is, what a touchdown looks like and what a 2 pt conversion means🤣
Bama Natives!!! Iron Bowl watchers!! What What! First overtime game ever in the Iron Bowl.. 4 OT’s, Bama sneaks out with a win. Good Game!!! Heart attack averted. Thank the good Lord I eat things other than sticks of butter, otherwise.. ☠

She doesn’t eat much … says the loaded trough topped with yeast roll a plenty.🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ahhhhhhhh! 🐘❤🐘
Unlike Pig Maassive.. this cat knows what football is, what a touchdown looks like and what a 2 pt conversion means🤣
Bama Natives!!! Iron Bowl watchers!! What What! First overtime game ever in the Iron Bowl.. 4 OT’s, Bama sneaks out with a win. Good Game!!! Heart attack averted. Thank the good Lord I eat things other than sticks of butter, otherwise.. ☠

She doesn’t eat much … says the loaded trough topped with yeast roll a plenty.🐽
I'm with ya sister. Im a Wolverine fan and today was The Game. We've lost the last 8. I nearly died 100x this afternoon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.