Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Isaiah was helping push Abbie on the bike..he asked Asshat if she will ever be able to ride the bike on her own.. I was surprised Asshat left that comment in there. Abbie was the same on the bike as she was the very first time she rode it and they where just pushing her down the street... it must be some sight seeing them pushing her and filming it while Abbie is honking.

Every few months Asshat drags the bike out..he really needs someone to help him besides P...

Anyone see any differences in Abbie since taking meds? Just on what they have filmed..I dont...

Especially since they are obese and their nutrition is full of sugar and processed food with very little nutrients..if they did get COVID.. they may be in trouble.
They won’t get COVID..they have too many preservatives in their body …they may as well be embalmed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking back to the vlog with the “stolen” lemons. They said they use them for lemon drop shots, and lemon drop martinis. But they talked about shots first. I don’t know any grown adults that drink shots for fun. A martini, sure. But shots? That’s stuff you drink to get drunk, and to get drunk quick. That’s what I would drink at the bar when I was 21. Adults responsible for severely idd/autistic child should not be taking shots. What if something happens and you need to drive Abby to the hospital? I’m sure they would just drive drunk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe it’s illegal in Florida..although it should be.
It may not specifically be illegal but they are driving while distracted and that is illegal. I'm a retired police officer and there are "catch all" charges when there isn't a specific charge in the act.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up with Josh’s latest video and I’m sickened by Asa calling Gabby petito a poor deceased van girl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
20EB801E-B6AB-4E98-8C8E-2C970D20CDDF.jpeg

F’ing lush. Can this cow post anything that doesn’t have a typo? Hungover Pig? Or have your hooves officially become too fat to type? Where is that personal assistant when you need one, amiright? As for Abbie….she looks like she had a blast. That is if you can get past the face of pale terror in every single picture posted. Get in her face. Hug and kiss on her obsessively…she still gonna tap that ass, and you are still never going to fool the masses into believing you actually give a tit. Ugh! Pig disgusts me.
@Sweetums LOVE the thread title Tattle Sister.❤
That fat paw…😳 The hug? Nothing but a social media photo op. Pig loves her y’all. She did not leave her on the side of the road to film her ass in chip bags. Abbie did not really mean to beat her ass….NOOOO!👀
FB6449D3-C824-43F0-A33B-12B42283428B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 891359
F’ing lush. Can this cow post anything that doesn’t have a typo? Hungover Pig? Or have your hooves officially become too fat to type? Where is that personal assistant when you need one, amiright? As for Abbie….she looks like she had a blast. That is if you can get past the face of pale terror in every single picture posted. Get in her face. Hug and kiss on her obsessively…she still gonna tap that ass, and you are still never going to fool the masses into believing you actually give a tit. Ugh! Pig disgusts me.
Wow... I wouldn't have posted pics of Abby looking this scared.. then try to sell it as she had so much fun? Idiots... why would you go out of your way to traumatize your child? Proof that all they care about is what they want. They are so full of tit.... Abbie was able to fully communicate her level of comfort and really wanted to be at a hockey game? You absolute piece of tit bleep. That applies to both the Maasholes.

Yup... the face of someone really enjoying the loudness and fucked up ceiling...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How the hell did Abby tell them she wanted to go to the hockey game? Is it on her I pad. I’m sure she told them she wanted to go to the hockey game, after riding her bike to Publix and picking out and paying for food for dinner. They disgust me with their narrative. They are so far entwined with their lies that they don’t even know what is true anymore. And Abby looks absolutely terrified. And the forced hug was probably a way to try to keep her from getting up and running off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow... I wouldn't have posted pics of Abby looking this scared.. then try to sell it as she had so much fun? Idiots... why would you go out of your way to traumatize your child? Proof that all they care about is what they want. They are so full of tit.... Abbie was able to fully communicate her level of comfort and really wanted to be at a hockey game? You absolute piece of tit bleep. That applies to both the Maasholes.
Agreed! It pisses me off. Every single thing they do is to protect and/or project some false image they want to portray. Nothing at this point will ever come before these fucks and their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yup... the face of someone really enjoying the loudness and fucked up ceiling...
Abbie looks stoned here

• Sad
  • Heart
Igaiah is either ADHD/ADD or on speed. He's so bleeping annoying, it's like he always has to be the centre of attention or something. Constantly talks a bunch of nonsense about nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Igaiah is either ADHD/ADD or on speed. He's so bleeping annoying, it's like he always has to be the centre of attention or something. Constantly talks a bunch of nonsense about nothing.
Learned it from his dad. Hopefully stoned so he can enjoy his visit with his lying scamming parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

671B7AE8-BC4E-4AA2-A367-C849DABAF343.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When he was much younger, like 15 and 16, I used to give him a pass. He has to beg for attention. Imagine spending your whole life listening to nothing but talk about Abbie, or never having friends around because she couldnt be controlled, etc. But hes a young man now, and instead of growing he is even more childlike than before. And not just childish, hes obnoxious and entitled. I think hes lucky to have the few friends he has at college. He'd annoy the hell out of me!

• Heart
View attachment 891359
That fat paw…😳 The hug? Nothing but a social media photo op. Pig loves her y’all. She did not leave her on the side of the road to film her ass in chip bags. Abbie did not really mean to beat her ass….NOOOO!👀
View attachment 891392

You can tell she was crying. Wonder how many shots it takes to get Ab to stand next to Pigfuckles. Alot I bet. We will be bombarbed with the fake shots for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 891359
View attachment 891392
I don't think I've ever seen one photo of her genuinely smiling. Her fake smiles are so obvious. They never reach her eyes. Abbie is the only one in that family with honest emotions.

Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

View attachment 891463
It's as if you can read between her lines with her saying "unlike the Maass'es" to each of these paragraphs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You can tell she was crying. Wonder how many shots it takes to get Ab to stand next to Pigfuckles. Alot I bet. We will be bombarbed with the fake shots for a while.
And why does P even have to smother and hang all over her at a hockey game? Goddamn woman- shes not a toddler. Get your sweaty, musty ass off of her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.