Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing up, our family always celebrated St. Nicholas Day (December 6th) we’d leave our shoes by the door the night of the 5th and wake up with candy and small gifts. A tradition that I’ve carried into my own family

forgot to mention both my family and wife’s family are from a German background and st Nicholas is very popular among German families
Oh, my family does this too! We do regular Christmas stockings instead of shoes, though. It's actually more difficult for me than Christmas since my mom died...since tons of people do Christmas, but my mom and I always did St. Nicholas together. My aunt is very sweet and had my cousin drop off a little stocking with some candy the first year, and she's Venmo'd me a little treat on St. Nicholas since then...but it's not the same as me and my mom making stockings for each other. We'd get each other so much crap it wouldn't even fit in the stocking! My parents may have spoiled me at the holidays but I spoiled them right back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was telling hubby about Selfie World, and how they've closed 2 days a week and have abbreviated hours for the rest of the week. We've been in retail for a long time (mom & pop)and not quite the same as a service only related business, he worked for a chain before we opened our place and to us it looks like they have employee problems (lack of help) and also little to no profits. And I'll add they're also asses and don't know what they're doing. heehee
Totally agree! If they have cut hours of operation, they have to cut employee hours as well. I believe they have 8 employees total, including Sherry.
If Sherry is full time and working 40, they have too many employees left and not enough hours, even if there are 2 or 3 on duty at once.
I am willing to bet that 4 of the remaining 7 employees are getting scheduled less than 8 hours a week. When that happens, they quit because they want or need more hours.
They really thought they could run that place remotely, lol. I think reality is setting in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you also put your shoes outside the door for St. Nick to fill with goodies or coal depending on your behavior? We lived in Germany for 3 years and learned to do this. My dad was military and the only German I remember is dummkopf (dum head). Neighbor German kids taught us this little gem.
Absolutely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
*We can tell that you are reading here. Ab comes home from school, he makes her put away her stuff, of course she's complaining about it. Snack time happens, she picks cookies and other sugary snacks on the iPad. ASSa then finds the crackers button and then he hits Cheez-Its. Puts it in a bowl, and then he puts a cut up banana inside. He's basically saying, hey look I can give her some snacks that are actually nutritious and look there's a piece of fruit.
*Cheez-Its are not the best snack in the world, but there's fiber 🤷
*Goes to Dunkin' with Abs, says to her we are not going to get you a donut. I'm going there for coffee. We are trying to teach her that this routine blah blah blah and therefore we're not going to have a donut.
*Assa tell me what kind of donut did Abby get?
I wonder how well Abbie would do with a sliced apple or sectioned orange or even a container of yogurt with fruit in it along with a few crackers for a snack.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how well Abbie would do with a sliced apple or sectioned orange or even a container of yogurt with fruit in it along with a few crackers for a snack.
I've seen her eat a yogurt..but I'm sure it is the type that has a ton of sugar In it which makes it almost as bad as a cookie. The best bet is plain yogurt with fresh fruit...or cottage cheese.

I bet they could change her diet if they slowly made changes.. stop offering her donuts, candy , cookies and just have those for occasional treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've seen her eat a yogurt..but I'm sure it is the type that has a ton of sugar In it which makes it almost as bad as a cookie. The best bet is plain yogurt with fresh fruit...or cottage cheese.

I bet they could change her diet if they slowly made changes.. stop offering her donuts, candy , cookies and just have those for occasional treats.
I think it's too little, too late for someone like Abbie. Sad I know☹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has eaten all that before, and likes it.

I think it's too little, too late for someone like Abbie. Sad I know☹
That is not true at all.

Abigail enjoys other foods. They choose to feed her trash. It really would not take that much to break the habit of processed food and sugar. They are the issue not Abbie.

Eta. And yes I have worked with kids with extreme food aversions (which Ab doesn't have) and managed it just fine. The Maasholes choose these things for her and create these situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As long as he continues to let her make choices she will always pick the unhealthiest snack in the pantry. Give her a choice of three healthier snacks. If she pitches a fit....she gets nothing. Be a man Asshole....quit letting her control you. We know how much you hate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Guyths, this gift set comers back in stock , don't hesitate :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20211205-194133~3.png

Crickets in the comment section! I was confused as to what that emoji represented. Right above by the 20. It looks like badly applied lipstick. I clicked on it to get a closer look...
What the hell Justin? And Misty, wake up lady. :mad:
Just a small sample of the kind of people that support Pigfuckles.

Screenshot_20211205-194125~2.png

I still have no idea what that emoji means!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 907850
Crickets in the comment section! I was confused as to what that emoji represented. Right above by the 20. It looks like badly applied lipstick. I clicked on it to get a closer look...

View attachment 907853
Is this the emoji you are questioning?

0E66C0C4-20D6-4210-8CE7-D43A7A7C069B.jpeg

It means “care” or “caring.” The yellow emoji is hugging a red heart.

Reactions: 9
And P is consistently #1 in sales...just under $950,000.00 in three years...BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER FA PLATFORM FOLKS!!!! IT'S JUST HER HARD WORK!!!! What a fkn joke. God knows how many women lost a ton of money on her scam.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

That is not true at all.

Abigail enjoys other foods. They choose to feed her trash. It really would not take that much to break the habit of processed food and sugar. They are the issue not Abbie.

Eta. And yes I have worked with kids with extreme food aversions (which Ab doesn't have) and managed it just fine. The Maasholes choose these things for her and create these situations.
Besides her health I can’t imagine what condition her teeth are in with all that sugar and junk food. Do they ever go to have her teeth cleaned? I’m assuming she would have to be knocked out.

Reactions: 12
Looks like she slumps in the car seats too. I don't know how she's able to drive to be honest, and I imagine there's got to be some kind of extender on the seatbelts. How does she reach the gas and brake pedals having to have the seat so far back?
You just made me realize why newer vehicles has adjustable peddles. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We usually decorate the day after thanksgiving and leave everything up until January 6th which is the Feast of the Epiphany (signals the official end of Christmas). This year we are behind as my wife is in a deep depression over the passing of her mother (sept 6th). I’m trying to do things to keep the spirit (of Christmas) alive but it’s been hard. Its hard to talk about and even harder keeping it bottled up inside. I’m doing my best to keep our 11 yr old in the spirit as well.
Derr…I can completely relate. My father passed away about a month and 1/2 ago. My mom isn’t well, and she’s struggling. My entire family (husband, kids, grandkids) have all been sick. One had Covid. It just doesn’t end. 😢My dad was everything to me, and we all miss him terribly. I’m doing my best to hold tightly onto my faith to heal this heartache. In the spirit of Christmas, I try to keep thinking of how wonderful it is that Dad gets to celebrate Jesus’ birthday with him! I don’t know how spiritual your wife is, but that may help her heart to think of her loss that way. Happy holidays to EVERYONE and never stop counting your blessings, even in the midst of heartache. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 907850

View attachment 907853
I'm tho exthited, y'all!! It comers 😂 😂 😂 😂 back in thtock tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 19

That is not true at all.

They really are lucky she doesn't have any food aversions. She eats anything they give her. I wish my boy would.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Besides her health I can’t imagine what condition her teeth are in with all that sugar and junk food. Do they ever go to have her teeth cleaned? I’m assuming she would have to be knocked out.
They have mentioned before she has to be totally sedated. Not sure the last time she saw a dentist though. Seem to recall Ass saying it upset him to see her sedated so they don't take her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.