Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you can start the pump and there's a little latch that holds the handle to pump. When it gets full it automatically stops. If you want a certain amount you have to stop it yourself.
I think the boat is their Dad's.
Crystal joined a boat club. She mentioned it in her 1st friday November live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Derrā€¦I can completely relate. My father passed away about a month and 1/2 ago. My mom isnā€™t well, and sheā€™s struggling. My entire family (husband, kids, grandkids) have all been sick. One had Covid. It just doesnā€™t end. šŸ˜¢My dad was everything to me, and we all miss him terribly. Iā€™m doing my best to hold tightly onto my faith to heal this heartache. In the spirit of Christmas, I try to keep thinking of how wonderful it is that Dad gets to celebrate Jesusā€™ birthday with him! I donā€™t know how spiritual your wife is, but that may help her heart to think of her loss that way. Happy holidays to EVERYONE and never stop counting your blessings, even in the midst of heartache. ā¤
Wishing that you and your family may find peace this holiday season.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would love to see the daughter confront him...in public... with Priscilla, Isaiah and Abbie all present...along with his parents, Priscilla's parents, Emily and Crystal. All of them! ... I would live to see her confront him in front of everyone!
P would act like her doofus self and have the fake tears of ā€œjoyā€ that the young lady was finally in their lives. She just loves to step in and take credit for the work others put in. Look at how she was with Summer all of those years and now where is the ā€œextra daughter ā€œ talk now? P would see it as a money maker having his daughter show upā€¦ the leg humpers would eat it up saying how amazing they are and follow whatever script the Asses put out there for them to believe. They have no shame. A would also market the confrontation as a learning toolā€¦not sure how he would since I am not a narcissistic douche bag;but he would find a way

TRAGIC NEWS Boys and Girls and All of our Gender Fluid and Non-Binary Friends: Santa Claus is sick and canā€™t come to SelfishWRLD JAX today!

View attachment 907293

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism 110 Priscilla has a boars size head and her 20 yr old Boy wears Christmas PJs to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With AssA, formerly King Fathering Autism, filming a ā€œLipshit Mama Behind The Scenes Liveā€ tonight and letting us know he helps her with emails and ā€œall the thingsā€... does this mean HE is her new personal assistant? Itā€™s another way he can collect a salary of sorts, maintain control of the Fempire, and attempt to move Big P into an elevated position where she can buy the house and the toys, while he jolly boys with the metrosexual gym rat kept SL husbands. And it would mean they could keep their circle smaller and not be infiltrated by a PA they may not trust and would have to put on the payroll.
Oops! Sorry Cardinal Rule. I didnt see your comment here before I asked the same thing about him being her new "assistant". Didn't mean to step on any toes. šŸ™‚

find another Slimelifer whose husbands do live feeds for their wivesā€¦that is the strangest thing. I think he has to step in when Big P is too drunk. I mean, sheā€™s sitting right there - why is he doing it?? He looks like he hasnā€™t bathed in a week. Pathetic
Missed seeing your comment beforehand too SCCOct66. Sorry. šŸ™‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion

Fathering Autism #110 - Slimelife's newest member is none other than Asa, the big pretender

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Asa said Abbie is doing so well going out. He made a valiant attempt at sounding earnest.
Im still not sold. She didnt appear thrilled.

And did anyone else notice that it appears they have rope or bungees on the door handles of the french doors?
P's mom was there, but apparently couldnt watch Abbie alone so P could shower.
Table flipping and mess making.
Theres some behaviors happening he isnt discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think itā€™s @Kermy that does the new titles? If she is the one thatā€™s on holiday in the UK, itā€™s the middle of the night there! Can someone else do it?

Reactions: 5
Asa said Abbie is doing so well going out. He made a valiant attempt at sounding earnest.
Im still not sold. She didnt appear thrilled.

And did anyone else notice that it appears they have rope or bungees on the door handles of the french doors?
P's mom was there, but apparently couldnt watch Abbie alone so P could shower.
Table flipping and mess making.
Theres some behaviors happening he isnt discussing.
*I don't think it's bungee cord, on the French doors, I think it's a child lock just like the one on the refrigerator. I think it's been there for a while.
*I agree the mom could have watched her, but this is probably later in the day and she left??? šŸ¤·
*The table flipping, she just left it there, I guess she wants to show Assa, but I was thinking maybe she's trying to hurt the dogs.
*What I don't understand, she apparently hated trick or treating, and yet she was going to a random door when they got to the spot. And she had no problem trying to get candy or in this case popcorn from random strangers on the block.
*The video is six and a half minutes. I guess he's really sick šŸ„µšŸ¤¢šŸ¤§šŸ¤®šŸ¦ šŸ’‰šŸ˜«šŸ˜·šŸ¤’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.