Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotcha! I figured they tried to ticket the event like the they did Princess event.

This is literally the most stupidest thing that I have ever seen him post. His security system can go down really quickly with a power outage and those cameras can be hacked and kept offline with a .98 cent can of black spray paint.
There is a reason people don’t post up how their security systems are installed and who they use for security because others with ill-will agendas can gain access.
We could all draw out their own lay out of the house, including basement area. We know every entry and exit point. Bring a big T-bone steak for each of the dogs and you can forget them protecting any of them (lets face it, Sandy starved for all the attention she can get and pour Maverick just wants someone to give him attention). A burglar could run laps around A&P. Abbie would befriend the person and as long as they brought her a donut, wouldn’t make a peep (and may just ask for music and to dance).
Remember that crazy chick, Sybil? The one infatuated with Abbie. She showed up on the radar around the same time the whole Abbie companion doll tit was mentioned. I cannot fathom posting something like that knowing there are people that would do just about anything to spend time with Abbie. All Thanks to them…which ugh…😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure if this has ever been posted but it is pretty good at explaining how all MLM's are basically the same...layed out the same and scam people the same.. and is a cult. We should post this on P's lipstick mama..lol. You will recognize so much if you have been following P's slimelife stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Awe! Moobs was up responding to comments this morning around 4 am. Bless your heart, Sweetie!😂 Living your best life!😂
Quite honestly, this may be one of the dumbest things he has uttered to date…smh..🙄
In response to showing the gate code.
View attachment 908420
*I saw it too, he pressed like two buttons. The thing about security codes on doors is that you can change them. Which comes in handy, when you have an ex roommate, crazy ex-boyfriends, etc.
*What I like to know, they have Siri or Google protecting the house, and he demonstrated once in a video I think. I don't understand why he doesn't put all the lights on the Google or Siri app. So that Abby can't turn off the lights all the time. I get it she has problems, but I'd be frustrated with the lights turned off all the time. Make the lights voice activated and she can't do anything. She seems to do it in the kitchen all the time, oddly she doesn't do it anywhere else. I think about this every time I see her turn off the lights when they're talking in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awe! Moobs was up responding to comments this morning around 4 am. Bless your heart, Sweetie!😂 Living your best life!😂
Quite honestly, this may be one of the dumbest things he has uttered to date…smh..🙄
In response to showing the gate code.
View attachment 908420
"Our house isn't very secure as far as keeping people out anyway."

Can he be more of an idiot posting that publicly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They have mentioned before she has to be totally sedated. Not sure the last time she saw a dentist though. Seem to recall Ass saying it upset him to see her sedated so they don't take her.
Will it upset him to see her with no teeth? IDIOTS!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will it upset him to see her with no teeth? IDIOTS!
I would be willing to bet she hasn't been to the dentist since she was very small - if ever. I watched Nicky TV for a time and his Dad was working with Nicky to prepare for his FIRST VISIT TO THE DENTIST EVER - and he's 16 or 17 years old. They refuse to have him sedated for it, so they just roll the dice with the teeth. Not only are Abbie's teeth probably full of cavities, her teeth and jaw continue to shift because of her lack of muscle tone. I don't know what the answer is there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Gotcha! I figured they tried to ticket the event like the they did Princess event.

This is literally the most stupidest thing that I have ever seen him post. His security system can go down really quickly with a power outage and those cameras can be hacked and kept offline with a .98 cent can of black spray paint.
There is a reason people don’t post up how their security systems are installed and who they use for security because others with ill-will agendas can gain access.
We could all draw out their own lay out of the house, including basement area. We know every entry and exit point. Bring a big T-bone steak for each of the dogs and you can forget them protecting any of them (lets face it, Sandy starved for all the attention she can get and pour Maverick just wants someone to give him attention). A burglar could run laps around A&P. Abbie would befriend the person and as long as they brought her a donut, wouldn’t make a peep (and may just ask for music and to dance).
...and creepers and peepers and all the weird ones can come right in. Way to go Moobs.

I just want to thank the watchers. I have only seen maybe two minutes of what seems so pathetic this year.

I have to wonder how it feels to be Miss Priss'es witch.

Santa had a Jax game and zero people looking for a selfie with the jerkola. I guess the Golden Girl should wear it. I have to wonder if they are tempted to put Abbie in it. Being inclusive and all yah know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Suffered through Summer's vlog where she took Kylie home with her for Thanksgiving. I swear my 13 year old stepson is more intelligent than her. And to be honest, her dad seems pretty dumb too. She spent 5 minutes going on and on about how her dad's grill was the cutest grill she'd ever seen. And that was the high point. Complete waste of 6 1/2 minutes. It just rolls the camera while they talk amongst themselves. WTH?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Suffered through Summer's vlog where she took Kylie home with her for Thanksgiving. I swear my 13 year old stepson is more intelligent than her. And to be honest, her dad seems pretty dumb too. She spent 5 minutes going on and on about how her dad's grill was the cutest grill she'd ever seen. And that was the high point. Complete waste of 6 1/2 minutes. It just rolls the camera while they talk amongst themselves. WTH?
WOW, her maturity has regressed. I can't imagine Summer and Kylie being able to take care of the responsibilities of living on their own. They are so obnoxiously immature. I'm sure if future employers saw her vlogs, they would think twice about hiring her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would be willing to bet she hasn't been to the dentist since she was very small - if ever. I watched Nicky TV for a time and his Dad was working with Nicky to prepare for his FIRST VISIT TO THE DENTIST EVER - and he's 16 or 17 years old. They refuse to have him sedated for it, so they just roll the dice with the teeth. Not only are Abbie's teeth probably full of cavities, her teeth and jaw continue to shift because of her lack of muscle tone. I don't know what the answer is there.
If they aren't taking her, it's a clear case of neglect.

WOW, her maturity has regressed. I can't imagine Summer and Kylie being able to take care of the responsibilities of living on their own. They are so obnoxiously immature. I'm sure if future employers saw her vlogs, they would think twice about hiring her.
Not that I have an issue with it at all, but I am curious. I wonder if Kylie and Summer really are a couple. There has never been mention of a boyfriend in Summer's life that I know of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If they aren't taking her, it's a clear case of neglect.

Not that I have an issue with it at all, but I am curious. I wonder if Kylie and Summer really are a couple. There has never been mention of a boyfriend in Summer's life that I know of.
They've never said anything about it but it sure appears they are.

Reactions: 13
Asa ought to be careful with that thumbnail because what abbie is doing it swearing in the uk….but then I suppose he could use it to spin a new narrative.
WOAAH! Do all your petrol pumps pump themselves??! That’s magical! What if you didn’t want a full tank? How do you make it stop? I’ve always had to hold the pump until you’ve got the amount you want or it clicks off when the tank is full. This has literally blown my mind!!
this vlog was Asa’s monthly address everything that’s been said on here vlog. Such new ground breaking content- Abbie putting away her bag after school and choosing a snack! Never seen that before 🙄
Have they bought a new boat or have they hired it? Or is it Emily and Crystal’s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asa ought to be careful with that thumbnail because what abbie is doing it swearing in the uk….but then I suppose he could use it to spin a new narrative.
WOAAH! Do all your petrol pumps pump themselves??! That’s magical! What if you didn’t want a full tank? How do you make it stop? I’ve always had to hold the pump until you’ve got the amount you want or it clicks off when the tank is full. This has literally blown my mind!!
this vlog was Asa’s monthly address everything that’s been said on here vlog. Such new ground breaking content- Abbie putting away her bag after school and choosing a snack! Never seen that before 🙄
You have to manually stop the pump if you only want a certain amount of petrol. It will stop on its own if you are filling all the way up…same as when you manually fill the tank to the top and it clicks.😎

Reactions: 12
Yes you can start the pump and there's a little latch that holds the handle to pump. When it gets full it automatically stops. If you want a certain amount you have to stop it yourself.
I think the boat is their Dad's.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.