Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BBC programme I mentioned earlier was interesting. The husband and wife both filled in a questionnaire to assess autistic traits for Professor Simon Baron-Cohen at Cambridge University who heads up the Autism Research Unit. The wife came out with a very high score and he gave her an autism diagnosis and she admitted that all her life she has been masking in order to fit in. The professor confirmed that autism is 100% a genetic condition. So it could well be that Pig is on the spectrum.
yep, it runs in families. I think sometimes I can skip a generation- I’m fairly certain that my grandma had autism and my brother has it. I’m pretty sure my dad doesn’t have it. It only clicked that my grandma had it when I did some autism training a good few years ago and they said that if one person in a family has autism there will be others too.
It wouldn’t surprise me if piggy is autistic. It can look very different in girls because they can often mask better. She lacks social skills and doesn’t really have friends, she doesn’t really know how to connect with people and kinda does what she thinks she should do and say, she often uses repeated phrases she’s heard before but doesn’t really use them in context. I also think that Asa has a few autistic traits too but it’s hard to see where the narcissist ends and the autistic begins (not at all saying that autistic people are narcissistic. I guess some of the outward behaviours might look similar but the reasons and motivations behind them a very different)

Definitely varies person to person yes. Ritalin and ABA saved my life. I was at risk of being removed from mainstream school and placed in an IDD school. In the 70's there were no other options. I was the first child in my school district who required ABA, or to take meds during school hours. My mother had to fight the school board from removing me. (no lawsuit like the Massives, just a mess of meetings and media coverage)
My oldest son was dx at 4. Ritalin did not help him, which totally surprised me. He was then on an antidepressant for a while, and then switched to non-stimulant around 1st grade I believe. I have been off med's for decades now, but still use ABA redirection occasionally when I feel myself drifting. My son just turned 31, and he is off meds now as well.
I hope you find what works best for you, because I know the struggle is real!! :)

I didnt even notice the missing earring, lol, good catch! It looks as if she tried to mirror the models pic, from the holding the handbag to the animal print shoes and jeans. Epic fail. 😂😂

It’s going to be at least a year before I be able to start medication if I am diagnosed- though I'm pretty certain I do have it. My life is chaos and I forget everything! Im really hoping medication works for me. I’ve put a few things in place around the house to help me to- the YouTube channel ‘how to adhd’ is amazing, loads of tips! Having separate presorted Landry baskets has been a game changer for me. It’s good to see a few ADHDers on here too. Tattle and laughing at the maass’ stupidity is definitely a go to dopamine fix for me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What a crap vlog. He and Isaiah both did the boat parade.
I didnt see Abbie smile once.
She did plop down in a vendors booth, kicked her shoes off and all. I bet they let her sit there forever while "educating" the poor guy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Was more refering to her shoes.... which is what the post I quoted was showing.

But I do agree with you. It carries over to sll areas. But walking in shoes that your feet are swallowing can't be comfortable. Plus fat feet squishing out of too-small shoes actually makes her feet look bigger.

Just like her cramming into too-small clothes. Actually makes her look larger.
I couldn't imagine walking in shoes that my feet were crammed into. I'm all about comfort. She has very swollen feet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
yep, it runs in families. I think sometimes I can skip a generation- I’m fairly certain that my grandma had autism and my brother has it. I’m pretty sure my dad doesn’t have it. It only clicked that my grandma had it when I did some autism training a good few years ago and they said that if one person in a family has autism there will be others too.
It wouldn’t surprise me if piggy is autistic. It can look very different in girls because they can often mask better. She lacks social skills and doesn’t really have friends, she doesn’t really know how to connect with people and kinda does what she thinks she should do and say, she often uses repeated phrases she’s heard before but doesn’t really use them in context. I also think that Asa has a few autistic traits too but it’s hard to see where the narcissist ends and the autistic begins (not at all saying that autistic people are narcissistic. I guess some of the outward behaviours might look similar but the reasons and motivations behind them a very different)
Have to say I do not see the traits in Ass. 119% narcissism.

P seems way more likely but I honestly think she has something going on mentally. It might not be ASD though. Itvwas probably something very evident when she was a child and her mother denied it and refused to get a diagnosis and treatment. She was likely sheltered from other children because of it and her mother kept her with her 24/7. Would explain why P went out all lose abd free with her lasy bits first chance she got... declated Ass her furure husband... getting knocked up by the first available loser...

But there is SO much that is off about P. Soooo much. Mentally, developmentally, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From personal experience for myself and my daughter, those who truly need Adderall do not experience the “fun” of Adderall. I would love to drop some weight;but it doesn’t happen…what does happen is the ability to function without being all over the place.
My daughter has autism and everything we go she has to use the bathroom first. She is high functioning. I thought it was just one of her quirks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How can people watch this fukery called Fathering Autism and not see plain as day that these people are NOT normal in any sense of the word.
I would love to see a real "influencer" disect them. Or someone with the credentials to do it correctly. The Canadian gave it a few half assed tries but no cigar for him.
Between the exploitation of a profoundly ID kid under the guise of the Autism label, to earn a paycheck, the whole MLM thing and recruiting people she knows or should know that are ID themselves, to the very weird 20 year old adult who still dresses in Christmas pajamas for his mommy.
They're all a bunch of weirdos.
Every single one of them.
Why is it so hard to make a video using their own vlogs to present the undisputed evidence?
It's all there. And more!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What a crap vlog. He and Isaiah both did the boat parade.
I didnt see Abbie smile once.
She did plop down in a vendors booth, kicked her shoes off and all. I bet they let her sit there forever while "educating" the poor guy.
I call BS on Abbie in the booth scenario..or it happened and it wasn't a friendly welcoming situation like Asshat describes..she may have been trying to get to food... if it was like he described he would be filming it for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a squiz at the Pig’s puke green shirt shop as it says it’s a luxury brand, but the garments look cheap. This lovely number caught my eye (so I’m sure pigslopperus would to as it is # Boss Lady! And the second one, well I will pay for the next ipad for Abbie if Priscilla wears that one (but in hindsight, it’s a one piece, so probably give to Abbey, but I need some brain bleach, ASAP

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I call BS on Abbie in the booth scenario..or it happened and it wasn't a friendly welcoming situation like Asshat describes..she may have been trying to get to food... if it was like he described he would be filming it for content.
Agreed! It would have been in the vlog if it was so damn cute. Isaiah did the fireworks on the river better. Glad it was less than 5 minutes of our lives wasted!

Reactions: 15
How can people watch this fukery called Fathering Autism and not see plain as day that these people are NOT normal in any sense of the word.
I would love to see a real "influencer" disect them. Or someone with the credentials to do it correctly. The Canadian gave it a few half assed tries but no cigar for him.
Between the exploitation of a profoundly ID kid under the guise of the Autism label, to earn a paycheck, the whole MLM thing and recruiting people she knows or should know that are ID themselves, to the very weird 20 year old adult who still dresses in Christmas pajamas for his mommy.
They're all a bunch of weirdos.
Every single one of them.
Why is it so hard to make a video using their own vlogs to present the undisputed evidence?
It's all there. And more!!
YES!!!
And not only the matching jammies, she still makes him write a letter to Santa and put out cookies and carrots! Fkn weirdo!
Im hoping P is starting to experience MLM burnout. Clearly, its not as simple as "work from anywhere, anytime" because she is clearly overwhelmed.
She's pretty much let go of her Stuff n tit channel. No Fall decor went up this year. She made an MLM enemy.
I love it!! She may be raking it in, but its consuming her life so she actually has to work and stress.
I also think she finally realized she will never be a Red or Pinky. They are top tier because of who they recruit- their recruits can sell.
Big P's band of misfits and the people she attracts will stop her from going higher. I think she's gettting mocked behind the scenes by her "sisterhood".
😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
YES!!!
And not only the matching jammies, she still makes him write a letter to Santa and put out cookies and carrots! Fkn weirdo!
Im hoping P is starting to experience MLM burnout. Clearly, its not as simple as "work from anywhere, anytime" because she is clearly overwhelmed.
She's pretty much let go of her Stuff n tit channel. No Fall decor went up this year. She made an MLM enemy.
I love it!! She may be raking it in, but its consuming her life so she actually has to work and stress.
I also think she finally realized she will never be a Red or Pinky. They are top tier because of who they recruit- their recruits can sell.
Big P's band of misfits and the people she attracts will stop her from going higher. I think she's gettting mocked behind the scenes by her "sisterhood".
😂 😂😂😂
Some of her Upline might be pressuring to help her downline out... they have to bring in $$$$ too..not just go to these events and eat and drink the whole time. I noticed she is posting some lives that her "team" was doing... nobody seemed to be on them and it was quite sad.

Reactions: 17
What booze goes best with YOUR lipstick 🙄
This heifer is off the rails loco.
Like check your life loco.
Whats next? This eyeliner compliments my Sloppy Joes?!
Whiskey by 7 pm.
Hope she does a livestream later! :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As far as autism being genetic, I think that is absolutely true. I have been thinking that my great uncle may have been autistic as I definitely see some traits in him. He would have been on the higher functioning side as he could live by himself for the most part, but had people who checked in on him. He was always a bit of an oddball, lived at home for most of his life, and to my knowledge he never drove or was very social. Our family has remained steadfast that he suffered a "birth accident", but who knows. He was born around the time that autism was first being discovered, so it wouldn't be totally surprising if it was kept a secret. We of course loved him and accepted him anyway. With my son having it, the doctors want to do genetic testing on my granddaughter. So far, just from my observations, she is developing on track.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.