Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prop for the narrative

Piggie’s pinkie toe is about to bust loose! 🤯. That has to be painful.View attachment 899189
I don't know what her obsession is with wearing tit that doesn't fit. If you feet are spilling over the sides of shoes they are not for you. Seems like common sense. No wonder her dumb ass has feet issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am surprised that P hasn’t jumped on the social media craze of people having their dogs communicate via pushing buttons that say different words. They would pretend that Abbie thought of it herself and was teaching the dogs herself…how amazing
My dog has those buttons, she can press 'outside, play, cookie, and Dunkin'. (not really Dunkin)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They really just said that going to the bathroom grounds her. They took her to the bathroom a few times and “it really helped”. Apparently it was a “good bathroom” for Abby. What the hell? Everyone knows she asks to go to the bathroom to get out of doing thing. She didn’t want to go to the bathroom to ground herself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Isaiah is using adderall. He could have gotten diagnosed with adhd, or already had that diagnosis, and is needing adderall for school. Or he could be buying it off people at school. It would explain a lot of his behavior and even the weight loss. An adhd diagnosis could also explain some of his odd. Behaviors like jumping from topic to topic and incessant talking
From personal experience for myself and my daughter, those who truly need Adderall do not experience the “fun” of Adderall. I would love to drop some weight;but it doesn’t happen…what does happen is the ability to function without being all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From personal experience for myself and my daughter, those who truly need Adderall do not experience the “fun” of Adderall. I would love to drop some weight;but it doesn’t happen…what does happen is the ability to function without being all over the place.
Yes. ADHD is another dx that is now lumped under one umbrella. There are 3 types and frankly the differences are as clear as mud.
In the old days, it was simple. ADD for those without hyperactivity disorder, and ADHD for those with it.
There are non-stimulant meds for those who are not hyperactive, as adderall/ritalin (stimulants) could possibly make things worse because they could cause that fun/manic effect in someone without hyperactivity disorder depending on the dosage of course.

Reactions: 12
According to P's live today, Golden Boy is on the road back to school for finals, and some snowboarding. He will be back in about 10 days.
So we already know that his vlog next week will be "goodbye for now, snowboarding."
P is also wearing that multi-chain Target necklace again, which is a tangled mess, and her purple Tinkerhog robe.
Because its Dec 1st ya'll. A special day. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I noticed in Isaiahs video when he was taking pics of Ab, he got a bag of funyums out of the back of Pigs car. He said sometimes you need an edible reinforcement. At least he admits it and I thought the pics were really nice.
So Pig must keep all kinds of treats in the back of her luxury vehicle to bribe Ab everytime she is alone with her. Or for a quick snack or 10 for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those who can get BBC1 there is a documentary at 9 PM about Paddy McGuiness and his 3 children who are all autistic. Might be interesting.

• Heart
I don't know what her obsession is with wearing tit that doesn't fit. If you feet are spilling over the sides of shoes they are not for you. Seems like common sense. No wonder her dumb ass has feet issues.
Because in her mind she's "cute and dainty" so to wear sizes that fit her correctly doesn't fit what she sees in her mind. And it would also admit her defeat on her weight loss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Because in her mind she's "cute and dainty" so to wear sizes that fit her correctly doesn't fit what she sees in her mind. And it would also admit her defeat on her weight loss.
Was more refering to her shoes.... which is what the post I quoted was showing.

But I do agree with you. It carries over to sll areas. But walking in shoes that your feet are swallowing can't be comfortable. Plus fat feet squishing out of too-small shoes actually makes her feet look bigger.

Just like her cramming into too-small clothes. Actually makes her look larger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to P's live today, Golden Boy is on the road back to school for finals, and some snowboarding. He will be back in about 10 days.
So we already know that his vlog next week will be "goodbye for now, snowboarding."
P is also wearing that multi-chain Target necklace again, which is a tangled mess, and her purple Tinkerhog robe.
Because its Dec 1st ya'll. A special day. 😂 😂
Oh gosh.. I have to go up to the ski lodge 2 times soon in January, as we aren't doing dry hill runs with the kids this year (for Special Olympics). We are doing only snow training this year at the lodge. He better keep control of his board or Momma bear is coming out. If there is something that I can't stand, is for when people go snowboarding (or skiing) without getting proper training. It is completely dangerous and can cause injuries to not only themselves but others. I will definitely be keeping my eye out...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
P tagged the shop that she got her top at. One look shows they will not feature her on their page.
One pic is not like the other. 😂 😂

Screenshot 2021-12-01 4.32.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-01 4.33.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Growing up here in the south, we have a lot of Hunting camps. One of my friends named theirs “LOTTA HOCKEY” And let me tell you there was a bunch of a lot of “bull” hockey going on… It was a lot of fun had at that camp. So whenever Ass Talks about Abbie at the hockey game and how much she loved it….. i scream LOTTA HOCKEY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes. ADHD is another dx that is now lumped under one umbrella. There are 3 types and frankly the differences are as clear as mud.
In the old days, it was simple. ADD for those without hyperactivity disorder, and ADHD for those with it.
There are non-stimulant meds for those who are not hyperactive, as adderall/ritalin (stimulants) could possibly make things worse because they could cause that fun/manic effect in someone without hyperactivity disorder depending on the dosage of course.
three types now are hyperactive adhd, inattentive adhd and combined. Hyperactive adhd can include hyperactivity in the mind not just physical hyperactivity- racing thoughts etc. I’m on the waiting list for an adhd assessment so I’ve done a lot of research on the topic over the summer (hello hyperfocus!) I’m fairly sure that stimulant medication would still be effective even with inattentive adhd, because all types have a dopamine deficiency. and non stimulant adhd meds are effective with all types too. It can be just purely down to the person which type is most effective and least side effects. Don’t quote me on it though because I’m not 100% sure.

P tagged the shop that she got her top at. One look shows they will not feature her on their page.

View attachment 899935

View attachment 899938
It’s definitely not the worst outfit she owns, but it does make her stumpy arms look even stumpier! Snot green top with food stains is not a good look. 🤢 why is she only wearing one dangly earring. Reminds me of my first clarinet teacher who used to wear odd earrings like that, take her shoes off and put her feet in the seat draw and sing coffee coffee tea tea strawberry to every tune to show me the rhythm. She was a bit odd.

For those who can get BBC1 there is a documentary at 9 PM about Paddy McGuiness and his 3 children who are all autistic. Might be interesting.
Oh I didn’t realise he had autistic children, I might have to give it a watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 899935

View attachment 899938
Doing everything she has ever learned from the Googles on techniques to look thinner…. With slop stains down the front of shirt. 🤣 My word almighty!
I love it when I click on the one comment on her Thilla tit page and it is one that has already been deleted. 🤩 Yippie!

• Haha
The BBC programme I mentioned earlier was interesting. The husband and wife both filled in a questionnaire to assess autistic traits for Professor Simon Baron-Cohen at Cambridge University who heads up the Autism Research Unit. The wife came out with a very high score and he gave her an autism diagnosis and she admitted that all her life she has been masking in order to fit in. The professor confirmed that autism is 100% a genetic condition. So it could well be that Pig is on the spectrum.

• Heart
three types now are hyperactive adhd, inattentive adhd and combined. Hyperactive adhd can include hyperactivity in the mind not just physical hyperactivity- racing thoughts etc. I’m on the waiting list for an adhd assessment so I’ve done a lot of research on the topic over the summer (hello hyperfocus!) I’m fairly sure that stimulant medication would still be effective even with inattentive adhd, because all types have a dopamine deficiency. and non stimulant adhd meds are effective with all types too. It can be just purely down to the person which type is most effective and least side effects. Don’t quote me on it though because I’m not 100% sure.

It’s definitely not the worst outfit she owns, but it does make her stumpy arms look even stumpier! Snot green top with food stains is not a good look. 🤢 why is she only wearing one dangly earring. Reminds me of my first clarinet teacher who used to wear odd earrings like that, take her shoes off and put her feet in the seat draw and sing coffee coffee tea tea strawberry to every tune to show me the rhythm. She was a bit odd.

Oh I didn’t realise he had autistic children, I might have to give it a watch!
Definitely varies person to person yes. Ritalin and ABA saved my life. I was at risk of being removed from mainstream school and placed in an IDD school. In the 70's there were no other options. I was the first child in my school district who required ABA, or to take meds during school hours. My mother had to fight the school board from removing me. (no lawsuit like the Massives, just a mess of meetings and media coverage)
My oldest son was dx at 4. Ritalin did not help him, which totally surprised me. He was then on an antidepressant for a while, and then switched to non-stimulant around 1st grade I believe. I have been off med's for decades now, but still use ABA redirection occasionally when I feel myself drifting. My son just turned 31, and he is off meds now as well.
I hope you find what works best for you, because I know the struggle is real!! :)

I didnt even notice the missing earring, lol, good catch! It looks as if she tried to mirror the models pic, from the holding the handbag to the animal print shoes and jeans. Epic fail. 😂😂

• Heart
The BBC programme I mentioned earlier was interesting. The husband and wife both filled in a questionnaire to assess autistic traits for Professor Simon Baron-Cohen at Cambridge University who heads up the Autism Research Unit. The wife came out with a very high score and he gave her an autism diagnosis and she admitted that all her life she has been masking in order to fit in. The professor confirmed that autism is 100% a genetic condition. So it could well be that Pig is on the spectrum.
It was a good programme and I admired the wife’s honesty. It was painful to listen to as she talked about wanting isolation and never feeling she fitted in. . I personally see autistic traits in both of those idiotic muppets. What was said was that autism was genetic and nothing to do with vaccines, And that women hid autism in order to function normally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.