Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Abbie really sounded like she wanted to go on a bike ride… no Ass you don’t need to be a pro to play sport, ride a bike etc. but she isn’t riding a bike, she is being pushed like being in a pram. She doesn’t seem to be sad when it’s all over and goes home like when in golf cart. This bike is not for her.

All of a sudden Dad of the year is worried about Abbie’s safety on the street? lol

P can shove her annual performative charity up her ass. Why would she wait around, for receipts or just to fucking pat herself on the back. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she should look up what altruism means.

Summer said Abbie’s been to her house a lot lately…she seems to know about Abbie more than Daddy. with all of her respite, baby sitting, not being at home she does have to cope with a lot of transitions.

and this is Ass Wipe after midnight (forgive my weak photoshop) He likes dressing up…

166135F5-A110-4FAC-8D66-5AB2AEEB800D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kimmied

VIP Member
Anyone see Asa's comments where people called him out for describing Gabby? It's on the video titled "She sang with her brother" He's so enraged about DCP making video's about his wife he doesn't even see the problem with what he said about her. He's being rude to everyone who says something about it. It's hilarious to watch him throw a fit about using people to make money while he does the same thing. What a hypocrite!
I just left this there:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I can't believe this! I just posted on here about Ass being Piggies behind the scenes bitch and now he is owning up to it! What the fuck is going on? Look how he asked permission to say a price
View attachment 907956
Is he embracing his inner bitch?
Is he feeling like she could do better at the race to "dun dun dun...one million dollars" so he has to get involved.
Is she making him work cause he ain't getting paid anywhere else?

Hey Moobs, if she is forcing you to sling Slimelife play w/ your left moob and moo like a cow 2 times in the next vlog...:sneaky: we will send in the Canadian to save you:m
little do they know!
find another Slimelifer whose husbands do live feeds for their wives…that is the strangest thing. I think he has to step in when Big P is too drunk. I mean, she’s sitting right there - why is he doing it?? He looks like he hasn’t bathed in a week. Pathetic

• Haha
  • Sad

Krishascooties

VIP Member
he also makes it out like josh is the only person on the planet that makes this sort of content too, and he also likes to make it sound like a personal attack only on them and no other you tubers. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of people doing ‘reacting to’ type videos on all sorts of content- therapists reacting to Christian content, feminists reacting to just about anything! Take any controversial or debated topic pretty much and there will be someone using another persons content and talking about it. It’s not against any sort of copyright rules because it’s under ‘fair use’ The great thing about people is not everyone has to have the same opinion, and we have evolved enough to be able to discuss our point of view, think about other people’s point of view and make a reasoned and rational view on something. Unfortunately it seems Asa hasn’t developed any sort of reasoning, critical thinking or understanding of anything beyond the end of his own gut, which admittedly is quite far and growing daily! He hasn’t evolved beyond a caveman (and they were probs ly had better thinking skills than Asa)
Asa use to watch Josh before Josh bashed the Massive's. That's why all of this is so funny. Asa is just a fuck nut that exploits Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

I went to Dipstick Mama's Facebook Page
and This is what I Saw
(
a play of twelve days of Christmas)
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303
You absolute fucking legend 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Isaiah Vlog:

Piggy is eating again on camera. I don't know anything about WLS, but how is she able to eat fried foods. From the posts I've read many have said that it gets them sick. Piggy literally chews her food with her mouth totally open. I would cut a bitch that doesn't chew with their mouth closed. These people are disgusting I took a still capture eevry time Piggy chewed, so every bite/chew, she opens her damn mouth showing the entire table her food.
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.33.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

MSlix73

VIP Member

As responses are due to the internet hitting a nerve of truth and he don’t like it!!! WheeeeeeeWoooooo A……DCP gotchu!!😂😂

I am dead. Influencers.
Seriously, what kind of world do we live in that these slobs are influencing anyone?
"Look hubby! That fat couple with the autistic kid liked it! Lets try the Krusty Krab tonight!"
🐷🐽🦀🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️
The only influencing these idiots do is when they are under the influence after “the beep” and smashing down lemon drops. You know you’re a lush when you use more lemons then a tree is capable of producing…remember when they moved in and they had way too many lemons that they had no idea what to do with them….looks like they found a way.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
How would he feel if the roles were reversed? Someone referred to one of his deceased kids in the same manner as he has done?
Wonder how Gabby’s family would feel about the way this asshole referenced their child?
Is there any way a person could find out?
If ever he wanted to give the Canadian some fuel for the fire, his calling one of his viewers a “Piece of Shit” and a “Piece of Garbage” is definitely the way to go.
What a dumb fuck.
He is definitely becoming more aggressive. Failing SelfieWrld business, low YT views,IDD child that he is unable to squeeze any new content out of, large and obnoxious wife..mixed with a little Jax Jaguars watching adult beverage drinking certainly ain’t helping anything. The stress is getting to him. Ha! GOOD!🐽
he also makes it out like josh is the only person on the planet that makes this sort of content too, and he also likes to make it sound like a personal attack only on them and no other you tubers. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of people doing ‘reacting to’ type videos on all sorts of content- therapists reacting to Christian content, feminists reacting to just about anything! Take any controversial or debated topic pretty much and there will be someone using another persons content and talking about it. It’s not against any sort of copyright rules because it’s under ‘fair use’ The great thing about people is not everyone has to have the same opinion, and we have evolved enough to be able to discuss our point of view, think about other people’s point of view and make a reasoned and rational view on something. Unfortunately it seems Asa hasn’t developed any sort of reasoning, critical thinking or understanding of anything beyond the end of his own gut, which admittedly is quite far and growing daily! He hasn’t evolved beyond a caveman (and they were probs ly had better thinking skills than Asa)

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
With AssA, formerly King Fathering Autism, filming a “Lipshit Mama Behind The Scenes Live” tonight and letting us know he helps her with emails and “all the things”... does this mean HE is her new personal assistant? It’s another way he can collect a salary of sorts, maintain control of the Fempire, and attempt to move Big P into an elevated position where she can buy the house and the toys, while he jolly boys with the metrosexual gym rat kept SL husbands. And it would mean they could keep their circle smaller and not be infiltrated by a PA they may not trust and would have to put on the payroll.
while he jolly boys with the metrosexual gym rat kept SL husbands.

Thank you! 😂😂 I will spend the day trying to wrap my brain around Moobie the Metrosexual Gym Rat😂😂
ETA: Tilly is my spirit animal.❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
find another Slimelifer whose husbands do live feeds for their wives…that is the strangest thing. I think he has to step in when Big P is too drunk. I mean, she’s sitting right there - why is he doing it?? He looks like he hasn’t bathed in a week. Pathetic
And he was supposedly so sick that he couldn’t go serve as “Santa”? Yea right! No tickets were sold to the event and P is drinking in her sorrows…

• Haha
  • Heart

Meowster

When I was pregnant (I weighed 250 when I found out I was pregnant so I was huge!) I got stuck in a Subway Sandwiches booth!! 😂

Nope. Nothing from Canelle’s actual FAMILY!!! Assholes
Crystal did a live at 5:00 and shared the story of Canelle, so she managed to beat that asshole to the punch!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa’s sister totally down with using the death of her dog as click bait. it is after all a feeder channel to her wife’s channel and income.
Yesterday, for the first time I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt, that Asa posted before them without approval.
And now I am having my own "I told ya so!" moment. I have said from day one that they are gross, and didnt even try to hide that they wanted to hitch their wagon to the Maass gravy train. I'll never have to question that again, the head troll in charge is relishing the engagement.
They are just like A&P. Ugly inside and out. :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Hmmm, we've managed to get a booth with no issues at every restaurant we have eaten at when we just simply asked for it. I mean, it's not really an extravagant accommodation. I know we are not nearly in their ballpark of restaurant experience, but they made it seem like it was uber special to get a booth...lol.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Putting them in a booth had shit all to do with accommodating their needs. Sorry to bust your bubble, Maassives, but The Juicy Crab is an extremely successful franchise. The owners, operators and managers have more business sense in the tip of their pinky than these two jokers will EVER have. What advice did Pig provide this new business? How to be closed on Monday and Tuesdays and only open half days the rest of the week? Bish Puhleaze.🙄
When a business owner sees someone of Moobs and Pigs body structure sitting in one of their brand new CHAIRS before the doors have even opened for regular business there is one word that registers…
LIABILITY.
Half of her hangs off the chair. We have seen it! Last thing Juicy Crab is trying to do is pay out for injuries caused by a broken chair that was pushed past its capacity. Damn right they were moved to a booth. I bet it happens everywhere they go to eat.
I was going to say the same thing. A lot of places will automatically seat larger people in booths and not in regular chairs. Which honestly would be more comfortable for the person even removing liability and brojen furniture from the equation.

But they have to go on about how special and important they are and how places accommodate just for them.

Like when that one restaurant moved them to a separate area. It wasn't for THEM it was for the other customers whose dining experience was being ruined. Not Abbie's fault at all either.... it is her dumb ass parents who should be taking her needs into consideration not just their own.

I am curious what great tips P vould give about anything. She is a total waste of flesh and oxygen.... is good at nothing.... knows less than that about anything relevant... what a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
View attachment 891359
F’ing lush. Can this cow post anything that doesn’t have a typo? Hungover Pig? Or have your hooves officially become too fat to type? Where is that personal assistant when you need one, amiright? As for Abbie….she looks like she had a blast. That is if you can get past the face of pale terror in every single picture posted. Get in her face. Hug and kiss on her obsessively…she still gonna tap that ass, and you are still never going to fool the masses into believing you actually give a shit. Ugh! Pig disgusts me.
@Sweetums LOVE the thread title Tattle Sister.❤
Wow... I wouldn't have posted pics of Abby looking this scared.. then try to sell it as she had so much fun? Idiots... why would you go out of your way to traumatize your child? Proof that all they care about is what they want. They are so full of shit.... Abbie was able to fully communicate her level of comfort and really wanted to be at a hockey game? You absolute piece of shit cunt. That applies to both the Maasholes.

Yup... the face of someone really enjoying the loudness and fucked up ceiling...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
It’s the reason for the season! Although I’m not quite sure what or who is open from 12-9 p.m. tomorrow. Ho-Ho-Ho! 😉

3B22542B-A2F5-45C5-A7B4-45FFCC8F659E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow