Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New Vid on Ps channel
OMG! What a disaster!!
From my take away, seriously Priscilla, a cooking channel gives out what ingredients and measurements (not, use a little and add more, for everything!). Secondly, don’t knock Jack Daniels marinade Asa, I guess maybe they refused to sponsor you’ll but it doesn’t ruin a grill, unless you don’t clean your grill.. We literally use it all the time but we also clean our grill down, once we are done cooking too.. Third, Priscilla literally shows how delayed she is in this video, by almost scrapping the rice off the grill and down the front of it, instead of using the sides of the grill… Fourth, bringing in Asa to cook, means he is now the head chef and you are the sous chef, even if you cooked the rice. Fifth, I wonder if respite was with Abbie but she just couldn’t contain her the whole video or they were trying to garnish sympathy from having her come into the kitchen and go outside, while they were cooking. I don’t think I could ever trust Abbie to be in the house or outside without supervision. Sixth, Priscilla, you ain’t got any slim parts, please stop fooling yourself. The only slim parts you may see, is when you use filters and/or photoshop… Lastly, that steak was wayyyy over cooked and I like medium-well steak and that was too done for me…. Poor cow gave its all, so you could slotter it’s meat….

She literally needs to be required to put a disclaimer on her videos…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Posting on social media for a complete stranger with no background check( you know they won’t do one themselves ) to come into their home, around their daughter. These leghumpers go crazy for these posts..wait for the “woe is me” replies saying they would love the job;but they live in the mountains of Tibet and their caravan is broken.
Why not contact an agency that can find an assistant for her…. She is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Re: Moobs and Pig’s day date video

So, Kinky Tracy likes to watch….😂 Sure you want to see THAT girl?
0F6FDA8C-AA23-45AE-BD19-094EFD9F4B4C.jpeg

Whoever took the time to write this comment…Bravo! Bravo! Mental notes, Moobie. 👍🏼
6221649C-03F8-4793-BB09-B834ECDBCBF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not normal. She's not neurotypical either! Asa has one f'd up human being for a wife.....
Personal assistant!!!
If Asa goes along with it... I'd say he got his head up her ____!
Man…he really sucked at one night stands. Got stuck with P for life..and then on the hook for child support that he spent years avoiding to pay. His life must be like the movie “Groundhog Day”. I could not imagine listening to honking from Abbie and that annoying laugh that P does..karma is funny sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this is a short video on how much FA makes from YT

Reactions: 6
isn’t the point of doing cooking videos so that people can recreate what you did? There’s no amounts no cooking times, doesn’t even really tell you what some of the ingredients are, just ‘a garlic seasoning’ and watch them pour random sauces on things

she doesn’t even make the cauliflower rice herself!

and learn to say Worcestershire properly. Shire is definately not pronounced shy-er. It’s promouncd wuss-ter-sher. But the er is a British er sound that’s more like a short uh sound.
Us rednecks call it War Chester Shire! :ROFLMAO:

Babysitter err I mean respite for Abbie. Where’s the tattler @Ladybug524 or something like that. Since you live there, take one for the team
It would be so worth an interview just for the inside scoop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Us rednecks call it War Chester Shire! :ROFLMAO:

It would be so worth an interview just for the inside scoop!!
I have several UK friends and that's how they pronounce it.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this is a short video on how much FA makes from YT

I had the video pop up loads, forever now. Not watched it. Stuff like that doesn't tend towards accuracy

Reactions: 5
Posting on social media for a complete stranger with no background check( you know they won’t do one themselves ) to come into their home, around their daughter. These leghumpers go crazy for these posts..wait for the “woe is me” replies saying they would love the job;but they live in the mountains of Tibet and their caravan is broken.
Why not contact an agency that can find an assistant for her…. She is an idiot
I think they ask for an "assistant" to stir the HUMPERS up..get them commenting and salivating at the opportunity to serve the Massives and get in their personal circle.

Surely she isn't stupid enough to hire someone like that to be in her home.

And the MLM retreat business..... MLM's take over your life. I was sucked into one when I was young and stupid ...for about 6 months..and it really was like a cult. They take over everything to the point as you dont socialize with people who are not in the MLM and have lots of "events" that are 100% love bombing and brainwashing. The lonely and needy and the ones who least need to be involved in something like that can get caught up in it... they can be difficult to get out of.

I'm sure most of those women at the "retreat" with P are buying product to stay active and selling very little and hoping for their big break like P... and not wanting to quit because of all the love bombing and "partying" ...they think they will lose their "friends"..... its really very very sad.

I saw part of P's live last night.. she is tho ethited... and about to reach one million in sales... tho buy her crap so she can have this honor...she will "help" you Christmas shop... it will be so cute!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I misunderstood the assignment:

Hers was a little "done", 🤣 and it looks like beef jerky. But she did better than A&P.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was something Brandi started/was doing. ABA conditioning and "training" the autism away is discusting.

The not available thing doesn't bother me (though I would think no.... or redlight/greenlight even... would be an easier concept.) But you would think you would put up what was available or a yes. I don't care if my entire fridge was covered with the pictures. Put some fruit and veggie pics up there with a green circle or something. Or yogurt even. Then if Ab wanted she could just tap the picture. Open the poor child's communication. Even put signs on the pantry. Give her some healthy yes items shown in there she can ask for.

Just saying what isn't available would be frustrating for anyone. And then only option she has is mashing the few junk food buttons she has because as far as she knows that is what is "available" and permitted for her.
I would try stocking a kitchen drawer or fridge drawer that will hold enough snacks ( mostly healthy choices ) for a day - when the drawer is empty, the endless nibbling / signing should stop. I know she has insatiable appetite. but something that has fiber and protein should be more available, not empty calorie things like donuts, cereal, cookies etc. It would be hell at first. Abbie doesnt understand "no" or "wait". Also....Brandy really tried to get her to take a drink of water between bites. Abbie was doing quite well with it until covid came around and school skipped for so long. JSA must be incredibly frustrated. I wonder how many students back slid like Ab did.

Edit: oh! Miss Priss needs a snack drawer too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think by "more independent" he means they can just leave her rocking on the couch the pool, etc without watching her constantly.

She was way more active when she was younger. They couldn't leave her alone in a room. Now she is use to doing nothing and bring ignored (unless she is trying to get their attention.) So they do have to be right on top of her.

She obviously doesn't do anything without help (nothing wrong with that if that is where she is developmentally.) The only independent thing she does is sit on the couch, in the pool, and maybe in her room if they trap her up there.
Very well put. I agree.
I also think another part of it is that Asswipe's method of thinking that if he says something, says it often enough, that people will believe it. Regardless if there is evidence to the contrary. Asshat knows that it sounds better, puts out a better image if people believe that Abbie has progressed a lot more than she actually has. He thinks that if he can deflect and distract, that people won't notice the truth.
He knows how negatively it can be perceived that Abbie has made little to no progress in the years they've been vlogging.

• Heart
  • Sad
I was just thinking,
I bet P's last assistant was the black woman we caught a glimpse of sitting next to P in their office a few months back.
Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll also contact the Canadian and try to spill the tea on these two! :m🤣:m🤣

• Haha
Ditto @What the .... and back at ya!!! 🤪😻🥰

@Cardinal Rule
OMG, absolute perfection!!!🤩
Dying!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Ppl
I'm late, my grandbabies came to visit. :love:

I cannot stand her. That weird, cutesy, "just a helpless Princess" tone of voice that she thinks is so attractive is like nails on a chalkboard for me.
First off, #Momchef, if you are marinating in soy you do not need to add salt, let alone sea salt and table salt.
She thought she was the cats ass that she pronounced "faux" correctly. Wonder how long she practiced?
Then, hey- its my cooking channel, but Im a lazy slor. Asa, get your rotund ass over here and get busy.
Enough soy to make the cali rice brown. Soy has so much sugar and salt she may as well just had real sticky rice. Idiot!
"A-tha! The meat is supposeth to rest!"
For a minute I thought he was going to clock her ass with that spatula!! 🤣🤣🤣
Notice all the juice that ran out because he didn't let it rest, lol. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
:unsure:
I love closed captions!! We seriously can't make this tit up!!
Her face!!!!!!!!
:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m

thickerparts.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A&P don't seem to realize that their lazy parenting (I use the term parenting very loosely here) has made things much much more difficult for themselves (aside from the obvious of how it has put Abbie at a disadvantage and is overall very detrimental for her as well).

Asshat, if you can ask Abbie yes or no questions in other situations, then Abbie can be taught that no she can't have/do something. Yes, she's going to throw a major fit, tantrum or meltdown now. Because that's what your actions, or should I say LACK of actions have taught her. She knows that if she throws enough of a fit -- you'll give in. But again, as with other things, the longer this is allowed to continue, the worse it gets and the harder it is to fix it.

If you try to fix things now, yes, she is still going to have tantrums/meltdowns. Yes, those are unpleasant and stressful to deal with. Doing everything to avoid those tantrums/meltdowns and giving in just creates a spoiled child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.