Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there was one particular shot in her ridiculous vlog that Asa looked huge! Bigger than p by far, and much wider too! I don’t know why anyone would want to eat food these obese people cook! Princess P for sure didn’t eat the vegetables.
I'd bet those veggies were cooked to death too! Zucchini, Zucchini, Zucchini! That must be the only vegetable she knows! It's most always... Zucchini! And so much oil on everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am British, live in the uk and grew up not too far from Worcester (the main city in the county Worcestershire)
this is how it should be pronounced…albeit this is a bit of a posh southern(ish) English accent.

God bless you! 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Technically, Worcestershire is pronounced a variety of ways. So whichever way you're saying it, depending on where you live and intonation, you're good. Although, Heavy P is incorrect bc it's definitely not 'Worthathure'
Culinary training taught to NEVER put a flank or skirt steak on a flat top if you want it cooked properly. Also, marinades are great for thin meat but not necessary as the ID Printheth advised. It should be grilled slow at a low temp and never exceed medium rare (no hate to medwell - well done preferrers). Neither of them know wtf they're doing with food and it shows. The more I see her cook, the more I'm inspired to make a YT channel and fixing those recipes or hers & giving the original cook/chef the credit they deserve
You could do awesome reaction videos 😂 You could cook it The Beast's way and then do it the right way and have your family and friends critique. I would so watch🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed! I would be embarrassed too. More so though, it is an ultimate sign of disrespect to Moobie. She should at least try to help. Find something to do. Get the “f” up off her ass. Whatever type of princess she has fooled herself into being does not negate the fact that she is not above some manual labor. As a matter of fact, she could use excess calorie burn. Man Meow requires my help often. 4 hands are better than 2. I am happy (most of the time🤩) to help. I learn some good stuff in the process. I get all kinds of kudos when I replace the lawnmower belt that I tore up for 5th time this summer all by myself with my girl tools.😂
We have some friends that I love very much. They are in their 60’s. He is fit. Cowboy type. Thinks nothing of hopping on a horse bareback. She is a big lady. Maybe not as big as Pig. But she could be at any given time. She cooks the tit out of some food y’all. I am always poking around her kitchen looking for some freshly baked something or another. Anyways, she is quite sedentary, and it shows. I am not saying it is right, but when he takes her places, regardless of what and where, He drops her off and then parks at the back of the parking lot and joins her in the store. So when they come out she has to walk a decent bit to the vehicle. If that is not some passive aggressive tit…BUT! I get it!!! He knows that is the most exercise she will get for the week. Moobs should try this tactic. 🤔 Man Meow better be parking my livestock trailer in the back too if I start pushing 400 lbs.
Pig gets what she deserves. Especially now after the whole WLS debacle. She is no princess. She is a joke.🐽
I think the times we've seen him ask her for help with something (very few times)....she's been more of a hindrance acting all stupid, dumbed-down, and weak, that Asa's wound up doing the chore/project himself anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You could do awesome reaction videos 😂 You could cook it The Beast's way and then do it the right way and have your family and friends critique. I would so watch🙏🙏🙏🙏
Love the idea of cooking it Wooly Hammoth's way first, then cook it the right way. Have some blind taste testers give their honest opinions on which they prefer
Just the idea to give the original chefs their deserved credit, debunk everything they claim is how it should be done & to make you guys laugh... would be worth it
Whatcha think Dipshit Mama? Sound like a plan?
Screenshot_20211116-145243_YouTube.jpg

Looks like I got full support with a coordinated hoof-five SUUUUUEEEEWEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guess what everyone:
20211116_160721.jpg

But it gets even better:
20211116_160746.jpg

I'm sure Abby is downloading the app right now, of course after texting her BFF Summer. Who doesn't like free food. Zaxby's Zaxby's Zaxby's grilled chicken grilled chicken grilled chicken Dunkin' Dunkin'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asshat..."she likes to get into her pulp"

Also Asshat "its not that she isn't potty trained..its just sensory"

:unsure:

They do seem a little less delusional then they are now... but them asking her what pj's she wanted... she had zero idea what they are talking about...nor did she care.
She even wears that same striped shirt now.

Talking about Pig wears that same striped shirt now. Fits just as tight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For your viewing “pleasure”. Abbie lost a tooth and they didn’t realize it. And Cilla looks to be this size now.Sept. 4, 2017. Also talking about potty training and protecting ’Abbie’s dignity’

is this one where P asked “is it a tooth that’s supposed to be missing?!(WTF?! None of her teeth aren’t SUPPOSED to be missing ya dumb fk!) and be A says “I dunno” the lack of brain between the 2 is astounding! It’s all dead air up there! 2 meat h
I bet you are right! That personal assistant will be blocking IG users for the next month. 🙀
💯 that’s exacely what’s gonna happen PLUS the interacting and engagement she’s yet again begging for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Since when have we ever seen P dress Abbie or get her ready. It’s a bunch of bs he’s trying to defend her and make her something she isn’t which is an involved mother. Get over it Ass she’ll never be the mother Ab needs NEVER! It’s not her
ASA! Show us Priscilla getting Abbie ready in the mornings...last I remember quite a while back...Priscilla picks out her clothes and leaves them on the stair banister by Abbie's room....at least in the old house... Any time you've shown Abbie washing up, brushing her teeth ..... it was you helping her, not Priscilla. Does Priscilla help dress her now with putting on a bra.... putting deodorant on....who helps Abbie with things like that!
Because I don't believe Priscilla gets Abbie all ready fot the day.... I believe it's still you helping Abbie.... Either that or Abbie's just getting up and you helping her just throw her clothing on quick and doing her hair.
Love the idea of cooking it Wooly Hammoth's way first, then cook it the right way. Have some blind taste testers give their honest opinions on which they prefer
Just the idea to give the original chefs their deserved credit, debunk everything they claim is how it should be done & to make you guys laugh... would be worth it
Whatcha think Dipshit Mama? Sound like a plan?
View attachment 870329
Looks like I got full support with a coordinated hoof-five SUUUUUEEEEWEEEEEEEE
Reminds me of watching one of Chef Bobby Flay's spin off cooking shows...I think it was called Challenge Bobby Flay or Throwdown....something along those lines. He would get a challenge to go to an area neighborhood, challenge a homemaker cook or a restaurant cook or chef to cook their best known dish...Bobby's cooks his version....then family, friends, neighbors....taste each dish and decide the best version. Or there's now a different version (if it's still on) where they cook in Bobby's "kitchen" and celebrities and or professional cooks/chefs do a blind taste test....You get the idea....Fun shows to watch but I still miss Iron Chef America or Chopped. Haven't watched TV in so long I don't even know if they're on anymore! Yes, cooking has been an enjoyment for me in the past. I'm not a chef or professional cook...just a housewife who enjoys cooking, and I hope to get back to it if and when I get my new permanent prosthetic leg! 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How the hell can you say oyster crackers wrong?!
what even is an oyster cracker? Is it the same as a prawn cracker?
Just a regular cracker. Guess kinda shaped like an oyster? Round little bits. But its similar to a saltine in flavor. Called soup crackers also.

But ya she has mispronounced oyster on numerous occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since when have we ever seen P dress Abbie or get her ready. It’s a bunch of bs he’s trying to defend her and make her something she isn’t which is an involved mother. Get over it Ass she’ll never be the mother Ab needs NEVER! It’s not her “Jam”
It cracks me up when the humpers get all indignant and scream “you only see a few minutes of the day”. They’re too stupid to see the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
is this one where P asked “is it a tooth that’s supposed to be missing?!(WTF?! None of her teeth aren’t SUPPOSED to be missing ya dumb fk!) and be A says “I dunno” the lack of brain between the 2 is astounding! It’s all dead air up there! 2 meat h

💯 that’s exacely what’s gonna happen PLUS the interacting and engagement she’s yet again begging for!
Yes - same video.

Reactions: 10

Talking about Pig wears that same striped shirt now. Fits just as tight.
How does he even put incontinence and smearing it or playing with it into a "sensory" type of behavior? Thats absurd and disgusting.
Sorrry ASA!!! Try again!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
For your viewing “pleasure”. Abbie lost a tooth and they didn’t realize it. And Cilla looks to be this size now.Sept. 4, 2017. Also talking about potty training and protecting ’Abbie’s dignity’

Ya know, I don't think she lost a tooth, I think she dug at her gums and made them bleed, and they said she lost a tooth as an excuse, who loses a canine in their teenage years?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does he even put incontinence and smearing it or playing with it into a "sensory" type of behavior? Thats absurd and disgusting.
Sorrry ASA!!! Try again!!!
Incontinence no.

But smearing and playing with poo is sensory.

Yes it's nasty. But she doesn't know or understand that feces is gross.

My daughter did it once... she was a toddler... it was EVERYWHERE.... like in places she couldn't reach. I was cleaning for hours.
D
Kids are discusting

Eta... my daughter is not autistic. Playing in diapers is a pretty common toddler behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It cracks me up when the humpers get all indignant and scream “you only see a few minutes of the day”. They’re too stupid to see the irony.
And we just happen to see the few minutes a day where she’s not a doting mother in every single vlog. Asa just happens to pick the one moment where she’s sitting on her phone every vlog. We may only see a few minutes a day, but there’s also 5 years worth of vlogs to build up a picture of life in the manor. These people can’t think beyond what’s right infront of them. I’m sure they would be overjoyed to have big p’s tiny arms wrapped around them and her face smooshed into theirs on the regular too. Isn’t Abbie so lucky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.