Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
personal assistant?!

Has Asa refused to carry on wiping her arse because it’s ruining things in the bedroom department for him?

Why on earth does she always hire people by posting on her Facebook? This is not normal!
She's not normal. She's not neurotypical either! Asa has one f'd up human being for a wife.....
Personal assistant!!!
If Asa goes along with it... I'd say he got his head up her ____!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personal assistant my ass. She is trying to impress her upline. There isn't anyone who would last but a few days in that house with all the cray cray tit happening. She doesn't want the someone, she wants someone "refer to a friend"? Eejit 🤪
Or “personal assistant”- babysitter for when she can’t sucker anyone else or she wants to run around with Fatty McFatass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babysitter err I mean respite for Abbie. Where’s the tattler ladybug or something like that. Since you live there, take one for the team
Lol!!!! I had the same thought. But Ladybug is a decent sort so we wouldn't wish that on her at all. Would be an interesting undercover assignment though!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
isn’t the point of doing cooking videos so that people can recreate what you did? There’s no amounts no cooking times, doesn’t even really tell you what some of the ingredients are, just ‘a garlic seasoning’ and watch them pour random sauces on things

she doesn’t even make the cauliflower rice herself!

and learn to say Worcestershire properly. Shire is definately not pronounced shy-er. It’s promouncd wuss-ter-sher. But the er is a British er sound that’s more like a short uh sound.
Once Asa started helping her, you could really pick up on just how immature and "delayed" she is. No wonder she gets along so well with a bunch of other women who obviously think acting and carrying on like tenny-boppers is ok at their range in ages! She definitely doesn't have the mindset of a 40 year old, wife, and mother of two. And I do believe there are "off chromosomes" in her side of the gene pool. Maybe his as well but...definitely hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Or “personal assistant”- babysitter for when she can’t sucker anyone else or she wants to run around with Fatty McFatass
If I was their PA and they left me to look after Abbie I would leave and tell Abbie to tell her parents I've gone for a car ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
isn’t the point of doing cooking videos so that people can recreate what you did? There’s no amounts no cooking times, doesn’t even really tell you what some of the ingredients are, just ‘a garlic seasoning’ and watch them pour random sauces on things

she doesn’t even make the cauliflower rice herself!

and learn to say Worcestershire properly. Shire is definately not pronounced shy-er. It’s promouncd wuss-ter-sher. But the er is a British er sound that’s more like a short uh sound.
Yeah....he sprinkled some spice mix on the cauliflower rice I believe and showed the jar to the camera....I didn't hear if he said what it was or not. She just seemed uncomfortably out of place!

Reactions: 10
Personal assistant, like shes Kris freaking Jenner, managing and running dozens of multi-million dollar businesses!
What the hell does she need an assistant for? Thought SL was so easy! Work from your phone!
She doesnt do anything with her Slop and Stuff channel anymore.
I dont see her pushing any side projects anymore, and no new sponsors.
Does she need someone to fetch her coffee and viddles?
Feed the fish and walk the dogs? Do the laundry?
Nope- Asa does all of that. This heifer needs assistance doing NOTHING.
Elizabeth, I'm coming to join ya honey!! 🤣 🤣🤣
Perfect timing, @RocketQueen with the Kris Jenner reference. Here goes!

Boss Babes!

6457CCB2-6E02-4531-9F65-88E10A774888.png

Selling Makeup!

8B88C2F1-7D3A-4EDB-BFEF-A27BDE50D67D.png

Glamming with the Posse!

E1B8FFC8-668F-4286-AC6B-F6D061A5D387.jpeg

465EF1F7-B31F-4CCF-B0D2-98008E9DAABD.jpeg

Flaunting that Style!

EAE056CD-EEDC-4082-8700-4E17273F5961.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's not normal. She's not neurotypical either! Asa has one f'd up human being for a wife.....
Personal assistant!!!
If Asa goes along with it... I'd say he got his head up her ____!
And of course, the personal ass. would be stuck with Ab as much as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah....he sprinkled some spice mix on the cauliflower rice I believe and showed the jar to the camera....I didn't hear if he said what it was or not. She just seemed uncomfortably out of place!
She was rather sassy in this flank steak video. It was pretty funny when he told her to shut up and she mouthed off at him that he was on HER show. And makes the claim that she knows how to cook. 🤢 And ya gotta wonder who is going to be eating all that meat???? Well, probably no wondering needed….maybe the question should be what will Assa and Abigail eat….

Perfect timing, @RocketQueen with the Kris Jenner reference. Here goes!

Boss Babes!

View attachment 868709

Selling Makeup!

View attachment 868712

Glamming with the Posse!

View attachment 868713
View attachment 868714

Flaunting that Style!

View attachment 868718
Seriously brilliant!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My thing is why can’t she do her own tit?,she’s home all day every day,such a lazy ass!
I don't think she's capable of doing much really. I think it's mostly all Asa....she's just a convenience for show and WAS a good bed partner once. Now he's stuck with her. I think the personal assistant would be more for Asa.....taking over some of what he's got to get done....Priscilla has shown she's really no help to him even when he had her try.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He also gave it away when he said they couldnt just go for a ride and not get Dunkin, because she would meltdown when they got home, because she asked for Dunkin and didnt get it.
Thats the problem- 90% of the time anything she taps on that iPad they do, under the guise of "shes communicating". But that doesnt help her because communication is not one way. She doesnt understand no, later, tomorrow, etc etc. Shes learned if she keeps hitting the buttons, keeps signing or poking them, they'll usually cave.
She seems to understand the cards on the fridge for "not available". Why cant they put a "not available" button on the iPad, so when she does this they can show her and tap "unavailable" right back? Sure, it will piss her off, but maybe over time she would learn and wouldnt meltdown all the time.

We used to reward communication at first until he kind of got the hang of what his AAC was for. Now? Not so much. We may honor a request to go somewhere based on his current behavior, if we are not busy with other things, or tell him that after we do XX then we can do what he is requesting. If something is not a choice (or not available as the Massives say), then I also like to follow up with things that ARE a choice. For instance, if he asks to go to our bedroom, I may say something like "You can't do that right now. What you CAN do is watch tv with dad, listen to music, or watch YouTube. After dinner and bath, you can go to our bedroom." He may not always like it, but damn, that's life. Of course I always try to honor exactly what I have told him so that he knows that yes, he will get to do/go where he wants to after we have finished what needs to be done. Does it always go smoothly?? HELLLLLLL NO! But, he is a lot better at accepting "No" now than he used to be.

The "Not available" button is already on there. It is called "No"....lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
SW is hiring again. And then there is this...

View attachment 868705
Suuuure Cilla. A "work" trip which includes drinking and touring is most certainly NOT a break. I bet Asa likes staying home too. Especially with a non verbal teenager who can't tattle on him....lol. One person always going out and having a good time while the other stays home is a wonderful way to build resentment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She makes a big deal out of her faux rice. Like she worked so hard on it. She didn’t make any thing, she opened a bag and heated it up. My favorite part “it has to be brown” why get cauliflower rice if your adding so much to it that it’s a different color? Also, who the hell eats flank steak that well done? There was no pink whatsoever. Flank steak gets super chewy if you don’t cook it right, and cut it right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.