Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a yearly fee of 9.99, which I’ll pay because I save way more than that. No monthly fees. I’ve flat out told my upline I’m not interested in “growing my business” or participating in trips and all that tit. They just leave me be, pretty much. It helps that I don’t take tit from anyone, so they know not to mess with me. I mean, I do sell some stuff, but it’s to people who already use and like the products. I’m not out there schilling it.

A personal assistant?! For WHAT? They have a house keeper or cleaning service. They have respite. No way Fatty McButterpants is letting anyone else do the grocery shopping. Or any type of shopping, really. They rarely eat at home, so not cooking. Laundry, maybe?
Summers gone. They can’t do tit by themselves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Perfect timing, @RocketQueen with the Kris Jenner reference. Here goes!

Boss Babes!

View attachment 868709

Selling Makeup!

View attachment 868712

Glamming with the Posse!

View attachment 868713
View attachment 868714

Flaunting that Style!

View attachment 868718
Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know! She needs a personal assistant so that she can have time with her family .....while running her own business from home, via phone or laptop....
Because (S)LimeLife lets you do that....don't 'cha know.. she needs to have her family time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm late, my grandbabies came to visit. :love:

I cannot stand her. That weird, cutesy, "just a helpless Princess" tone of voice that she thinks is so attractive is like nails on a chalkboard for me.
First off, #Momchef, if you are marinating in soy you do not need to add salt, let alone sea salt and table salt.
She thought she was the cats ass that she pronounced "faux" correctly. Wonder how long she practiced?
Then, hey- its my cooking channel, but Im a lazy slor. Asa, get your rotund ass over here and get busy.
Enough soy to make the cali rice brown. Soy has so much sugar and salt she may as well just had real sticky rice. Idiot!
"A-tha! The meat is supposeth to rest!"
For a minute I thought he was going to clock her ass with that spatula!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think she's capable of doing much really. I think it's mostly all Asa....she's just a convenience for show and WAS a good bed partner once. Now he's stuck with her. I think the personal assistant would be more for Asa.....taking over some of what he's got to get done....Priscilla has shown she's really no help to him even when he had her try.
I think BrontaCilla was supposed to just be a convenient one night stand. With the way he hit it and quit it by ghosting her huge ass & rejecting her calls to let him know she was preggers. AssMR was just thinking with that mini nature valley granola nub of his
I cannot imagine that either of those drab/basic/lame/boring bags of meat are any good in bed, then or now. Blech, I can't even imagine it... barf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wait a minute. I distinctly remember Priscilla hiring an "assistant" before...after they had already hired Summer as an "assistant," with her cheap Ikea desk crammed into their sunroom "office."

Okay, there it is: https://tattle.life/threads/fatheri...-to-the-hater-site.11456/page-20#post-2999325 Almost exactly one year ago! So what happened to her other assistant? Why does she need an assistant every November? Are you telling me she needs another pair of hands to help her (over)cook her annual Thanksgiving spread of several aluminum pans of beige mush?

Flowing alcohol = tipsy typing🤣
or is it thipsy thyping 🤔🤪
😂😂😂😂
It'd be a tipthy typitht, I think. (Lord, try saying that out loud. You'll instantly turn into Daffy Duck!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep! And Summer is gone too! She got stuck with it the past few years.
I hope their sales suck, and they are stuck with a tit ton of outdated crap that they will have to mark down!

Personal assistant, like shes Kris freaking Jenner, managing and running dozens of multi-million dollar businesses!
What the hell does she need an assistant for? Thought SL was so easy! Work from your phone!
She doesnt do anything with her Slop and Stuff channel anymore.
I dont see her pushing any side projects anymore, and no new sponsors.
Does she need someone to fetch her coffee and viddles?
Feed the fish and walk the dogs? Do the laundry?
Nope- Asa does all of that. This heifer needs assistance doing NOTHING.
Elizabeth, I'm coming to join ya honey!! 🤣 🤣🤣
Haha, Elizabeth! Too funny!

Reactions: 7
She JUST got home. She couldn’t take one evening with her nope. Drugged Abbie up, poured a couple of stiff ones and go live
This is the nature of MLMs too. They preach you get more time with your family but it’s simply untrue. I had a friend who missed her child first soccer game because she “had to attend a retreat”. It’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.