Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’m part of an MLM. Don’t come at me, yet. I don’t have a down line, I don’t want a down line, I don’t recruit a down line. I also don’t keep inventory, and basically sell to a handful of friends who use the product. I only signed up to get the discount, and the kit you get when you sign up.

The love bombing is real, as is all the sisterhood tit. I don’t do any of it, as it makes me so uncomfortable. There are trips you can earn, and I’m always a hard pass on that. I have no desire to go on vacation with women I don’t know, and have no desire to get to know. I’m love bomb resistant. 😆

I’m basically an MLMs worst nightmare because I give zero fucks about earning for those above me, won’t develop a team, and won’t spend money on tit I don’t need just to rank up.And I am so the minority, if not the only. Most people absolutely join because they want built in friends and to feel loved. I feel sorry for them.
I can see that. Signing up for the discount. But don't you have monthly and yearly fees? And don't you get hounded by your upline all the time? I bet a lot of people do this, sign up for the discount.

Reactions: 14
I can see that. Signing up for the discount. But don't you have monthly and yearly fees? And don't you get hounded by your upline all the time? I bet a lot of people do this, sign up for the discount.
There is a yearly fee of 9.99, which I’ll pay because I save way more than that. No monthly fees. I’ve flat out told my upline I’m not interested in “growing my business” or participating in trips and all that tit. They just leave me be, pretty much. It helps that I don’t take tit from anyone, so they know not to mess with me. I mean, I do sell some stuff, but it’s to people who already use and like the products. I’m not out there schilling it.

Anyone fancy working in that hell hole ? View attachment 868388
A personal assistant?! For WHAT? They have a house keeper or cleaning service. They have respite. No way Fatty McButterpants is letting anyone else do the grocery shopping. Or any type of shopping, really. They rarely eat at home, so not cooking. Laundry, maybe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She wants a personal assistant to stuff "Abbie's ornaments" into bags this holiday season.
They tried to teach Abbie but of course she had to be prompted every step of the way and was entirely too slow for that jobby job!
No way in hell percillerpotamus is going to do it herself.
Why doesn't she call the local Vocational Rehab and hire a "special needs" person to be her fuking personal assistant?
I mean those Hambeasts need to put their money where their mouths are regarding "hiring special needs" individuals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She wants a personal assistant to stuff "Abbie's ornaments" into bags this holiday season.
They tried to teach Abbie but of course she had to be prompted every step of the way and was entirely too slow for that jobby job!
No way in hell percillerpotamus is going to do it herself.
Why doesn't she call the local Vocational Rehab and hire a "special needs" person to be her fuking personal assistant?
I mean those Hambeasts need to put their money where their mouths are regarding "hiring special needs" individuals.
Yep! And Summer is gone too! She got stuck with it the past few years.
I hope their sales suck, and they are stuck with a tit ton of outdated crap that they will have to mark down!

Personal assistant, like shes Kris freaking Jenner, managing and running dozens of multi-million dollar businesses!
What the hell does she need an assistant for? Thought SL was so easy! Work from your phone!
She doesnt do anything with her Slop and Stuff channel anymore.
I dont see her pushing any side projects anymore, and no new sponsors.
Does she need someone to fetch her coffee and viddles?
Feed the fish and walk the dogs? Do the laundry?
Nope- Asa does all of that. This heifer needs assistance doing NOTHING.
Elizabeth, I'm coming to join ya honey!! 🤣 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think someone already does their laundry.she doesn’t want to do school runs for sure. She just wants to be a boss babe. I hope they hire a dog walker

may be she’s picking up shifts a spankies payroll must be hard….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Beast has a one track mind. She is always thinking about her SharkCooterWheeeeeeeee boards 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It’s hard to come down from a mukbang with her “besties.” “Meat, meat, meat!”

Why not just say you want someone to do your laundry, cook for your family, and pour your drinks? Or have those random “color match” requests become overwhelming?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am guilty as anyone when it comes to typos, but if I were posting something that should be taken seriously I do proofread.
Meat.
Lets meat ya'll!! 😂 😂

View attachment 867854
Oh she's going to fill their carts alright! Yepper! She's got the "meat" for sure! 😂

The Beast has a one track mind. She is always thinking about her SharkCooterWheeeeeeeee boards 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I think you're right. She is totally addicted to food. One of our Tattlers posted a comment a while back in regards to her eating....as she was getting ready to put a forkful of food in her mouth ....she was looking at that fork with food on it like she was worshipping it! And then....with one quick swipe... her fork-like tongue had pulled the food into her mouth where she would chew it open-mouthed for all the world to see....
Ewwwww......yuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

New Vid on Ps channel
isn’t the point of doing cooking videos so that people can recreate what you did? There’s no amounts no cooking times, doesn’t even really tell you what some of the ingredients are, just ‘a garlic seasoning’ and watch them pour random sauces on things

she doesn’t even make the cauliflower rice herself!

and learn to say Worcestershire properly. Shire is definately not pronounced shy-er. It’s promouncd wuss-ter-sher. But the er is a British er sound that’s more like a short uh sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I worked overseas as a nanny, through the years, you progress up the ladder to housekeeper, then if you are lucky and the kids are older, then you can be a PA. tit for brains and pig wouldn’t be able to afford a good PA, might be able to afford a Butler, but they don’t do kid wrangling!
The personal liability insurance, public indemnity and extra car insurance they would have to pay would make them bankrupt in a month!
They probably just want a school kid to do all the schlepping and kid wrangling, because they will only want to shell out peanuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.