Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I have always kept separate bank accounts but we have access to each other’s. Bills are paid out of his and mine is for groceries, gas, and whatever whatnots we need. If he wants to buy him something, he uses hi account and I use mine when I buy new fabric ( I’m a quilter). Keeping our money separate has always worked well for us, married 32 years. But, we do not refer to it as “ his money” and “ my money”. Both accounts are “our money”.
my wife has no access to my savings. I have no access to her savings. we have access to the joint checking. if my wife needs extra money for the checking, she takes from her savings. my savings has always been for what I ever wanted to do with it (I'm saving to paint the house)

Reactions: 10
I am out and about,, but got an alert on my FB for thus post. It has the potential to become a dumpster fire. People are making comments we almost never see. Can someone grab screenshots?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She inherits those big fat genes from both sides. The cards are already stacked against her. You'd think they'd be even more careful with the donuts because of this. Look at what happened to Isaiah.
Yea, he's gained quite a bit of weight. But at least he has the ability to control his diet and what he eats ...which he certainly should be doing! But Abbie doesn't. She just eats what's given to her and doesn't/can't have the wherewithal to know about calories, fats, etc ...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually, she is technically daughter number 1. Yes, that would be possible in the US, only not enough people care about them so I don't think anyone would be willing to pay her anything. However, I doubt she has much of a story to tell. She's never even met him. I'm guessing his affair with the mother was little more than a one night stand and they have had zero communication so she probably wouldn't have much to say either.
Oh I dont know if i agree with that. A good investigative journalist could see that a) he has a criminal record b) he has made a lot of money exploiting his severely disabled daughter c) paid the absolute minimum child support and then fell behind in payments d) had to be hauled through the Courts to make up the shortfall d) would contact the mother to get her side of the story and if there is a NDA in place she can state that to put him in a bad light and e) there is plentiful evidence on the internet of the money he has been spending.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am out and about,, but got an alert on my FB for thus post. It has the potential to become a dumpster fire. People are making comments we almost never see. Can someone grab screenshots?

I was going to say "unbelievable" but no, it is believable. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I dont know if i agree with that. A good investigative journalist could see that a) he has a criminal record b) he has made a lot of money exploiting his severely disabled daughter c) paid the absolute minimum child support and then fell behind in payments d) had to be hauled through the Courts to make up the shortfall d) would contact the mother to get her side of the story and if there is a NDA in place she can state that to put him in a bad light and e) there is plentiful evidence on the internet of the money he has been spending.
I'm not saying there isn't a larger story to be told, I'm just saying I don't think the daughter or mother would have much to contribute. He knocked her up and went back to his wife. The daughter has had no contact with him. Sounds like a boring interview. Not really big bucks material. Barely worth making the phone call.

Reactions: 4
But did you see that Cilly also has a new assistant named Sophia? She is the one who made the website for "all the things" Cilly.
And wait, wasn't Summer supposed to be their assistant? I guess Priscilla is too much of a "boss" to share an assistant now...or Asa got tired of having to watch the boring LimeLife livestreams to make sure nobody comments anything that would hurt widdle Cilla's feewings. Oh well, I'm sure Summer and Asa will enjoy having more time to work with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not saying there isn't a larger story to be told, I'm just saying I don't think the daughter or mother would have much to contribute. He knocked her up and went back to his wife. The daughter has had no contact with him. Sounds like a boring interview. Not really big bucks material. Barely worth making the phone call.
Well I'm afraid in this country it would be a story. The gossip mags and newspapers are only too keen to take people like this to the cleaners. Check out Katie Price and her severely disabled son.

Reactions: 8
Ass has been "broke" since he got hauled into court to start making child support payments. Their buisness was put in Prissy's name, so of course he showed no income. All the things are in Prissy's name. Asswipe therefore stays 'broke'. And I can guarantee that child's name is not allowed to be said around boss babe!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There is not a lot of space between the cooktop and where Abbie sits. If she stretches her arm out she is touching the pans or getting splattered with one of Ps bacon recipes.
Reading some reviews of these cooktops it says that many have a clicking or humming sound when in use.... its gonna be a regular jughead band in the Maass’house... Abbie honking, the pans hissing, cooktop humming and P dancing while A gets it all on film

I thought the same as well as why isn’t Abbie vacuuming anymore? I thought they had her helping around the house and one of those chores was vacuuming.
Long time Lurker but I finally just have to post my thoughts. This vlog really got me for some reason-

Abbie actually has an age appropriate cute outfit today

ANOTHER vaccum cleaner- this makes 4 by my count. WHY??

Does Abbie know what “leopard print shoes” are?

Who brings a toothbrush and toothpaste to the dentist’s office? Does he not know the dentist wears a mask? And P calls him “so cute”. Really?

Waiting to hear them say “Thank you” just once to the staff for taking Abbie in or out of the car. Will today be the day?

Today is not the day.

Yesterday he was all dramatic and dying over his tooth. Today he will wait because of yelp ratings? So I’m not supposed to think yesterday was manufactured drama? Ok.

They have “more to do than the day has hours in it”. Imagine if either one of you actually had a job? How do the peasants do it?

They’re both going to get Ab even though they just complained it’s a huge inconvenience. Anything for content. I guess Becca wasn’t around today (but you know they asked).

“We’ll get everything done we need to over the weekend, or next week”. So ZERO urgency. I guess getting your daughter isn’t that much of an inconvenience after all.

“Here’s some marriage advice…this isn’t something we practice…I mean we do”. Caught yourself there, huh?

Preachy advice about priorities from a man who doesn’t take care of his love child. Now that’s what I call a “HARD PASS”.

Abigail Lorraine….

Abbie getting put in the car…will they say Thank you? Nope. Today still isn’t the day.

P relaying story about how she’s paying for groceries. A says “people do it all the time”. Humble Brag much?

Abbie just had Thanksgiving Feast presumably with dessert. Still needs donut.

Of course P says Comfy Cozies because “Youtubers” say it. Gotta use the lingo the “cool kids” use.

“We’re cooking food here because we love cooking our own food”. No, you’re eating in because Summer isn’t there to pick up the slack.

Obligatory “P is wonderful” comments. Barf.

P has converted her content on tiktok to Autism awareness. What a novel idea. Maybe you guys should do a vlog about that once in a while.

Another “Hard Pass” on the whole paper towel roll scene.

Abbie enjoys sitting there while you cook? She looks like she couldn’t care less. Where are you getting enjoys from?

Comment to let us know that Abbie has put her hand on cooktop and hasn’t gotten burned. More bragging about how big the cooktop is. Asa comments on people saying there’s no room to prep. Glad they addressed all of those comments in one fell swoop.

Abbie full on pressed against the open oven door while putting those fries in. How did she not get burned? No, seriously, watch that part again!

Yes P, she wants you to set the timer. She couldn’t care less. Also, she didn’t answer you so why do you pretend she did?

You are boring me to death with the details of your paint plan

After the beep....

Cute but misleading tiktok

Asa considered the dogs and Abbie when making his paint plan but forgot his cat existed. Sorry for you Nala. I really am.
OMG!!! How has Ringling Brothers not been in touch with them yet!!! LMAO!!!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20201124_204358.jpg

This is the last thing I can see on her page. And it makes my blood boil to see her in her big house. Showing off her new fitted kitchen. And right below is a begging button asking for 'surport'! Just duck off Priscilla!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
6EFA36C2-CCFB-45F4-AC10-935871757B63.jpeg

This is part of my neighbor’s Christmas display. I lost it when I saw it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Umm I think she meant to say "now is the time?" she really should proof read her ads. Oh wait maybe she does.

1606251988584.png

Suuuure they did. Liar liar, spanx on fire.

1606251868668.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.