Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, in the early vlogs I believe what she said was she had been a bad cook when they first got married, but had gotten better at it and enjoyed it later on...so by the time they were vlogging, she did think she was a good cook. She already had won her gumbo "award" and dreamed of opening a food truck again.

I think it was A's idea for P to start a cooking channel. "Pots, Pans, & Priscilla" used to be what they called little segments in the vlog where he showed her cooking. Then all of a sudden it was a separate channel, even though she wasn't even that into being on camera. I think he was the mastermind behind the "momchef" branding because he believed he was a Youtube guru and could make it a profitable channel. But all it did was boost her ego. A created this beast, now he has to live with it...and eat its dry unseasoned turkey.
Your right. I remember them having a truck they were going to make into a food truck but they didn't have the funds to do it. So instead...he decided on the Pots, Pans and Priscilla cooking segment in his FA vlogs. Then she got into doing crafts in her cooking segment too.... and I believe that's how he came up with the separate vlog idea...Cilla's Stuff 'n Things. I think that's how it happened.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is YouTubes "Best Practices" that goes into effect this month. I would say FA falls into the Low Quality Principals. FA repeatedly puts up clickbait titles to get views and their content is misleading to the title. Last night was a clear example. Assa walks around babbling on and on about nothing but continues to include his disabled child in the vlog to get views. I think it's time YouTube is alerted to this channel to show them FA makes low quality content by way of exploiting Abbie. All YouTube has to do is look at the comments section and know the people in there are special needs and don't know they're being grifted. The goal is for them to suspend them. Let Assa try and sue YouTube which would be his first reaction. He's a nobody and a run of the mill grifter. If YouTube is serious about their new "principals" for creators, FA is ripe for being exposed.

Best practices for kids and family content

Low quality principles
Avoid making low quality content. This includes content that is:

• Heavily commercial or promotional: Content that is primarily focused on purchasing products or promoting brands and logos (e.g., toys and food). It also includes content that is focused on excessive consumerism.
  • Encouraging negative behaviors or attitudes: Content that encourages dangerous activities, wastefulness, bullying, dishonesty, or a lack of respect for others (e.g., dangerous/unsafe pranks, unhealthy eating habits).
  • Deceptively educational: Content that claims to have educational value in its title or thumbnail, but actually lacks guidance or explanation, or is not relevant to children (e.g. titles or thumbnails that promise to help viewers “learn colors” or “learn numbers,” but instead features mindless repetitive content or inaccurate information).
  • Hindering comprehension: Content that is thoughtless, lacks a cohesive narrative, is incomprehensible (e.g. has shaky visuals/inaudible audio), as is often the result of mass production or auto-generation.
  • Sensational or misleading: Content that is untrue, exaggerated, bizarre, or opinion-based, and may confuse a young audience. It might also include “keyword stuffing”, or the practice of using popular keywords of interest to children in a repetitive, altered, exaggerated, or nonsensical way.
  • Strange use of children’s characters: Content that puts popular children's characters (animated or live action) in objectionable situations.
Effect on channel performance
The below section outlines a policy update taking effect in November 2021.

The quality principles for kids and family content may affect your channel’s performance. High-quality “made for kids” content gets raised up in recommendations. They also guide decisions both for inclusion in YouTube Kids as well as channel and video monetization. If a channel is found to have a strong focus on low-quality “made for kids” content, it may be suspended from the YouTube Partner Program. If an individual video is found to violate these quality principles, it may see limited or no ads.

We look to each of you to help create enriching and inspiring content for kids and families on YouTube. For a more detailed overview, check out our comprehensive guide on Best Practices For Kids & Family Content.
Does this just apply to “YouTube Kids” or is it for YouTube as well? Very interesting!

Reactions: 8
Happy, the day before some of us "Fall Back an Hour" day, my fellow Tattlers!! :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ I can't wait to turn my clocks back at 2 am, oh, the anticipation and excitement of it all...actually this is how I feel about DST...🤬🤢🤮

I have so many saved photoshop pics that I've never posted, so I guess I will start doing that from time to time. 🤪🤩🥳

I quickly skim thru the vlogs when I see awesome snarky pics others have posted on here(y)🤟😁 🥰 Other than that it has been too boring on the Big P and Annoying ASSA homefront vlogging experience these days. 😴😴😴

Here is a new one/older one combo! Same stupid expression on her dumb face, so there is that!!🤔🤣

View attachment 850254
I alway enjoy setting the clock back an hour and especially this year. A bonus hour while still recovering from a head injury would be such a blessing...and I neglected to adjust the mantle clock in the spring.

I’ve been cleaning out my photo files and found this face symmetry comparison I made of Big P ages ago. I’m ready to delete it, so I’ll just place it right here.

EEA239B6-335D-4AB6-9328-4136B3CAA86D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really think FA is on its last legs. Arseface has really scraped the bottom of the barrel recently as he has NO content and he doesnt even make an effort. He is clearly bored screaming with rehashing the same old stuff. The diehard humpers are still there but in lesser numbers. He is still making money but not enough to service all the payments due monthly. They are going to start burning through whatever savings they have and then what?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really think FA is on its last legs. Arseface has really scraped the bottom of the barrel recently as he has NO content and he doesnt even make an effort. He is clearly bored screaming with rehashing the same old stuff. The diehard humpers are still there but in lesser numbers. He is still making money but not enough to service all the payments due monthly. They are going to start burning through whatever savings they have and then what?
Big P is the bread earner now. If shes making 30k+ monthly she can make all the payments. Question is- how will Asa handle that, and how long the SL money will keep coming in.

• Heart
Big P is the bread earner now. If shes making 30k+ monthly she can make all the payments. Question is- how will Asa handle that, and how long the SL money will keep coming in.
AssA should take a break for a week by himself so he doesn’t spiral further. I’m talking to you, A! If the camper still exists, use it. Even if you hide out in your own hometown. You need to take a retreat. Grab your little notebook or Post-It’s and jot down what satisfies you. If vlogging is your jam, then do it right. Make an action plan. Stop winging it. Big P gets strategic guidance from SL to achieve success. Big P gets time away. You need to do that for yourself. And one quality weekly vlog is superior to five crappy little dribbles a week. And a message to both of you: Enough with the “I’m so tired, I’m so busy, We’re so tired, We’re so busy, We chose this life BS.” Yes, you did choose this life and you’re running it off the rails. No one needs to hear you complain about your decisions. We all know many hardworking small business owners who don’t use their socials to beg, witch, and moan. Golden Boy is parroting your choices when he should be discovering his own dreams in college. As you often share with your viewers, Do Better!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My only takeaway from this is poor Abbies tummy roll over the top of her jeans.
Did you all see the cashier look at her watch when Abbie put her "treats" down?. Most likely Asshat has been in this store for hours with Abbie honking/thrashing and pulling stuff off the counters to get this bit of footage.

He is working it hard to get a sponsorship from them... Abbie could care less about being in a convenience store.. she just wants a cookie... and it isn't a "treat" if you do it every single day.

Big P will only be the "breadwinner". as long as she can get the HUMPERS to buy her crap...if the HUMPERS go on to another family or channel if FA goes downhill... P will also go downhill. FA is holding up P's slimelife scam.

• Heart
He strikes me as incredibly lazy. Like the type that will just let it all go and be like whatever. Even when FA started to first tank he didn’t do anything to fix that. He just upped the cringe clickbait and threw in the word autism more.

Remember, this is a guy that straight up bailed on Priscilla when he didn’t want to do it anymore. Bailed and got another woman pregnant and then bailed on that women after Priscilla tracked him down.

I think the only reason he puts in work at Selfie Wrld is because Priscilla acts incompetent and because he likes to be in control.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There
I know. She is really starting to pile on the weight. It’s going to be hard on her and anyone who has to caretake for her if she becomes the size of P. Unfortunately, you can look at her parents and see she is doomed weight wise unless they get a handle on this.
There is ZERO reason for Abbie to be getting so big. Her idiot parents are so fortunate that Abbie doesn't seem to have any major food aversions. It seems that she likes crunchy food, so why not offer Abbie crisp vegetables and fruit? Taker her to a market and let her choose a snack from there instead of going to a bloody gas station. They make me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I alway enjoy setting the clock back an hour and especially this year. A bonus hour while still recovering from a head injury would be such a blessing...and I neglected to adjust the mantle clock in the spring.

I’ve been cleaning out my photo files and found this face symmetry comparison I made of Big P ages ago. I’m ready to delete it, so I’ll just place it right here.

View attachment 850354
This is disturbingly fantastic! Your a genius!
The right symmetrical Piggy looks familiar and I finally figured out why. It's Caroline Ingalls, Ma from Little House on the Prairie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish they wouldn't let Abbie handle the cookies and then put them back on the shelf. Her fingernails are always filthy so it's gross that she's handling things and putting them back.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
He strikes me as incredibly lazy. Like the type that will just let it all go and be like whatever. Even when FA started to first tank he didn’t do anything to fix that. He just upped the cringe clickbait and threw in the word autism more.

Remember, this is a guy that straight up bailed on Priscilla when he didn’t want to do it anymore. Bailed and got another woman pregnant and then bailed on that women after Priscilla tracked him down.

I think the only reason he puts in work at Selfie Wrld is because Priscilla acts incompetent and because he likes to be in control.
He definitely has shown who he is by all of his actions thru the years. It’s not like he made just one bad decision, they are repeatedly bad decisions with no moral compass. Both A &P like to pretend they are these outstanding citizens but their past says differently. I really don’t believe they have changed they just traded it for the exploitation of their daughter. It’s disgusting actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish they wouldn't let Abbie handle the cookies and then put them back on the shelf. Her fingernails are always filthy so it's gross that she's handling things and putting them back.
I thought exactly the same thing as you!!

Reactions: 10
I think Asa does the SW work because they are too cheap to pay someone else to do it. And, I guess the one thing I can say about Asa is he seems to enjoy "projects" and being busy, unlike the sloth he married.

As far as FA goes? Who knows. The views alone reflect the downward trend and Im not sure he wants to keep beating a dead horse. Lord knows he's put in zero effort.
And even though his views have gone down more and more every month, Big P still manages to be #1 in sales. As crazy as it seems, that sweat hog has her own little fan base going on. I think Asa see's it and wants to horn in somehow, claim some of that, beyond what credit he deserves. Theres not a snowball's chance in hell hes earning what she is anymore.
I picture him up nights, trying to find his own MLM to join. 😂 😂

• Haha
Did you see the vlog on Facebook today of him trying to trim her nails. She fought him tooth and nail. Thats just being a stubborn brat.
It sure didn't seem like he had been cutting her nails for 17 years. I think they do it when she is drugged up and sleeping.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
0E152355-3A8F-4B1C-88AD-5DA7C6E038EB.jpeg

Looks they went and visited Ps side of the family….
Too easy??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tonight's vlog: This is fucked up. He is even using the psychiatrist in the vlog to promote Abridge.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here's my question-
If her old psychiatrist was supposedly the "best" in Jax, why wasnt he aware of the ceiling issue being so debilitating? Its certainly not "new", Asa's been ranting about ceilings for years. Is he saying its getting worse?
And of course, Big P- "she cant even eat..." thats what that hog is concerned about. Abbie's anxiety is cutting into P's ability to go out to eat...thats the real deal. :sick: :sick:

And- wasnt it Tuesday that he didnt post a vlog? So this vlog was filmed 5 days ago.
The nail clipping and Dailys Tiktok was the same day.
He just has nothing to film.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Percillerpotamus never knew what the dosage was for Abbies psych meds???
Wtf.
She told the Dr. "I know the names of the medications but I never know the dosing".
She's fuking useless.
I hope Assa was the one responsible for giving it to her.
That explains so much about Abbie's behavior and sleeping habits or lack thereof when that sow of a mother is alone with her.
I can't believe that she actually admitted this.
Well yeah. I can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.